Melodies In The Night

"(Y/n)~ sweet dreams, hun!~ me and your father will be out shopping for groceries, I trust that you can take care of your self for an hour or two, right?"

(Y/n)'s mom smiled at (y/n) sweetly before turning off the lights and closing the door. Today was suspiciously great, Douchebag recruited the Goth Kids for the Elven Kingdom, you were still suspicious of that guy. thinking that he might betray the Elves or secretly meeting up with the Humans giving out information about the kingdom.

(Y/n) slowly closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep...

she woke up to hear faint singing.

Ding dong
I know you can hear me~
Open up the door
I only want to play a little~

'Huh?? Who's there?...', (y/n) went downstairs with a flashlight, looking around for the voice, 'there better not be any fucking clowns near...'

Ding dong
I know you can hear me~
It's already too late
For you to run away~

'What the fuck? Is this some kind of sick prank??', (y/n) looked at the front door, walked to the window and looked outside, 'What. The. Fuck'

I see you through the window
Our eyes are locked together~

(Y/n) froze as she looked into the demonic eyes of Silent Melody, they smiled at you coldly.

I can sense your horror~
Though I want to see it closer!~

Melody sang as they stepped closer to the window, the window opened randomly. Not wanting to die, (y/n) ran down the hall way, 'where's mom and dad when you need them?!' Melody climbed in and started walking in (y/n)'s direction with that demented smile.

Ding dong
Here I come to find you~
Hurry up and run~
Let's play a little game and have fun~

Ding Dong
Where is it you've gone to?
Do you think you've won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun~

'How about....no...', (y/n) ran around a corner and kept on running, trying to get away from Melody, (y/n) heard Melody's voice far behind her.

I hear your footsteps~
Thumping loudly through the hallways~
I can hear your sharp breaths~
You're not very good at hiding~

You heard their voice getting slightly close but not too close and footsteps getting louder.

Just wait, you can't hide from me! (I'm coming!)
Just wait, you can't hide from me~

(Y/n) quickly ran into her room and looked around for a hiding spot, her (e/c) eyes looked at one spot particular and hid.

Knock Knock~
I am at your door now!
I am coming in~
No need for me to ask permission!

(Y/n) heard the door slam open as she heard footsteps coming in, (y/n) hugged her knees, wanting this nightmare to end already.

Knock Knock~
I'm inside your room, now!
Where is it you've hid?
Our game of hide and seek's about to end~

I'm coming closer~
Looking underneath your bed but!
You're not there, I wonder...
Could you be inside the closet?

(Y/n)'s eyes widened as her heard footsteps walking to the closet, she crawled into the corner trying to hide her body. The door opened slowly as (y/n) covered her face in fear, not wanting to die today. You look up shakingly to see Melody in the threshold.

Ding Dong~
I have found you~
Ding Dong~
You were hiding here!
Now you're it!
Ding Dong~
Finally found you, dear~
Now you're it!

Melody grinned maniacally as she approaches (y/n), who was shivering in fear.

Ding Dong~
Looks like I have won!
Now you're it~
Ding Dong~
Pay the consequence~

Melody held a knife, raised it above their head and aimed for your chest.

"AHHHHH!"

"WHAT IS IT?!"

(Y/n) waked up screaming, her parents quickly bursted in with baseball bats raised and looked around.

"...Did you have a nightmare, sweetie?..."
"Did you eat a bunch of sugar before you slept??"

(Y/n)'s mom looked at (y/n) with concern while your father looked at you tiredly, you looked at the digital clock to see it was 2 o'clock in the morning.

"Y-yes, but it was just a small one, mom!"

(Y/n) forced a smile, not wanting to sleep deprive her parents, her parents nodded and went back to bed. (Y/n) sighed in relief as she went back to sleep.

~

"(Y/n)-channn! wakeee uppp!"

(Y/n) woke up to see light come through her window, signaling that it's morning. Yuki crossed her arms and pouted.

"Finally! I kept on trying to wake you up for the past 20 minutes!"

(Y/n) looked at her clock to see it was 6 o'clock, an hour away until school starts, she sighed and got up to dress up.
~

"Come on, (y/n)! We have to gooo!~"
"Okay, okay, Yuki..."

(Y/n) yawns lightly as Yuki drags her to school. You walked by Team Craig who were having a interesting conversation.

"Did you guys hear the news...Silent Melody claimed five victims last night..." 'Craig...wait...five victims?!'
"I-I h-heard AGH!! That too! W-WHAT A-ARE WE G-GOING TO DO?!"

Tweek shook Craig fearfully as he twitched slightly more. Clyde and Token look at the ground, worrying for their own safety, Craig just looked at Tweek in slight boredom. Yuki heard their conversation and tried to calm down Tweek.

"There, there...calm down, Tweek...just calm down.."
"GAH! W-what if t-they're d-disguised as O-ONE OF T-THE S-STUDENTS!"
"Don't worry...Ayano and I will protect you guys! We promise..."

Yuki smiled at Tweek as she made an 'x' motion to her chest, Tweek didn't calm down all the way but slowed his twitching down. Yuki put her hands on her hips as she smiled in satisfaction and walked away. (Y/n) stood there and thought about the dream she had with Silent Melody.

'Who is Silent Melody?? Why did she choose this place to cause chaos??'