Making Amends

Sunshine came in through the window as (y/n) slowly woke up, groaning from last night, 'this nightmares aren't going to be monthly, are they?...' (y/n) stretched her arms as she looked at her alarm clock, '7:00 AM...I wonder what should I do...' (y/n) eyes widen as she remembered what Ayano told her and sighed, 'there's no other choice...' (y/n) got up and changed into her normal clothes, she went downstairs to eat breakfast.

~

"Well, here goes nothing..."

(Y/n) muttered under her breath as she knocked on the door, the door opens to reveal Ayano and Yuki, Yuki looked outside as if planning her escape.

"Ah...You're finally here, (y/n), please come in! We are about to go downstairs! Kenny and Stan are on the couch!"

Ayano clapped her hands, smiled happily as you went inside and sat next to Stan.

"If I die Ayano...You're going to pay for my funeral.."

Yuki muttered as she hugged Kenny's arm, fearing for her life. Ayano nodded as she opened the door, she gestured you and the other three to the basement. 'I'm going to be pissed if Lilith is down there waiting to brutally murder us.' Stan wrapped an arm around you and gave you a reassuring glance as you four walked down the stairs. Ayano went in the lab, the other three following her, and called Lilith's name.

"Yes, Aya-chan? Wh-"

Lilith's smile faded as she saw Yuki and (y/n), she tilted her head to the side. Yuki buries her face into Kenny's jacket while Stan stood in front of you, protectively. You smile softly, 'my knight in shining armor~'

"Well, well, well~ Long time, no see, little (y/n) and old master~"
"It's only been a day, Li-"
"I DONT CARE!"

Lilith growled softly before calming down and smiled at you.

"I see you brought your boyfriends~ now...it would be a shame if...something were to happen~"

Lilith grinned coldly as she laughed, Lilith suddenly raised an eyebrow, blinked and looked at the four of you.

"So...why are you here, exactly?"
"To hang out with you, Lilith! So we can get to know you better~"

Yuki forced a happy expression at Lilith, while Lilith looked at her in complete shock.

"A-After all I did to make you suffer...you still want to h-h-hang out with me??"
"Of course~ what do you want to do, new bestie~"
"Hmm...ah! We could go to the cemetery and summon demons while the world collapses~"

Lilith's eyes brighten as Yuki look at her in shock before forcing a smile.

"Or we could prank people~"
"Can we kill them??"
"...sssureee~..."

Yuki and the others sweatdrops as Lilith's smile brighten as she looked at the ground. Ayano merely nodded her head and wrote some things on a clip board. Lilith looked back at Yuki.

"Okay~ so, when is this 'hangout'?"
"Right now~ Let's go to the park and egg cars!...then maybe we'll 'kill someone'..."
"YES! Let's go!"

Lilith glomps Yuki, Yuki looked over you as if to say 'please help me', you shook your head, 'you're on your own, Yuki...'

~day~

"That was pretty fun to be honest..."

Lilith smiled as she opened the door, Yuki, Stan and you internally sweatdropped. 'Yeah...'fun as in seeing you push a guy off a roof or nearly getting arrested...'

"I-I'm glad that you guys took me out of the basement! It was really stuffy in there, anyways, good bye!"

And with that, Lilith shut the door in your faces as Yuki sighed in relief.

"One of us will probably have to go see her again tomorrow...NOT IT!"
"Fuck!"

(Y/n) and Stan ran in the direction of your home, laughing slightly as you two held hands. You didn't really hate this day, you got to spend more time with Stan, who would always try to make you smile and laugh. Stan opened the door for you, you went inside and went upstairs to your room.

"Wanna do song pranks on our friends?"
"Definitely!"

(Y/n) and Stan laughed mischievously as (y/n) texted Yuki and picked 'Sweatshirt' by Jacob Sartorius.

(Bold=you)

Chillin' with a hair tie
Yuki: ..good for you?
No makeup, with some sweatpants on!
Y: ...are you alright, (y/n)?
You know I can always be that guy
Y: Are you saying that you're transgender?? If so, that's awesome! ^o^
You can think about me all night long!
Y: Haha! Sorry, (y/n)-chan... ^^; but Kenny is always on my mind! 😍😍😍😍
But I think you need something to think of me
Y: :000 (y/n)? Are you drunk or something?...
Something to keep you warm
Y: A sweater? You don't have to do that, (y/n)~ I have Kenny to keep me warm! 😝😝😝😝
And show you we can be more than just this
Y: You mean become bestest best friends? :0 if so yes! <33
So baby, if you are not ready for my kiss
Y: Wut?...(y/n)?? Are you sure you're not high, drunk or something?? 😓😓 I'll kick whoever's ass if they got you drunk or high! 😡😡😡

To sum it all up, Yuki got confused and mainly asked if she was drunk or asked who got her 'drunk' or 'high'. After entering the song lyrics.

Hey Yuki! It was just a prank bro! 😂😂😂
Y: omg! 😂😂👌 was that a song? What was it called? 👀
Sweatshirt by Jacob McSaggytits 😂😂 (a/n: I'm sorry, JS fans <.<')
Y: I'm dead! 😂👌👌 I'll get you back some day! >:33 one dayyy!

Stan and (y/n) laughed as they continued to prank their friends with songs like 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by Rick Astley, 'Lose Yourself' by Eminem and other songs. After the pranks, Stan held you in his arms, your head onto his chest as you two slowly went to sleep.

(A/n: im going work on a Halloween special soon for each book!...and maybe do a face reveal! I want to thank you all for reading my books~ \(+-+)/ it really brightens up my day <333 this month has been really stressful...but~ whenever I go on Wattpad, I feel better! ^-^ thanks again! oh! And feel free to follow my Instagram account: x_zane_senpai_x! That is...if you want to.. ^^; I love you guys! Stay awesome~)