Joining the Elven Kingdom!

"I choose to be an Elven Princess!"

Kyle smiles brightly, "great! Let me go get you a dress and a crown!"
Cartman rolled his eyes and muttered, "fucking Drow Elven bitch..." She heard him and retorted, "hmph! Fatass!", Butters just looked at her sadly before sending her a slight glare.
Stan took (y/n)'s hand and bowed his head, "I'll do my best to fight for you, Princess (y/n)!" (Y/n)'s face blushed every shade of red, "T-Thank you, my brave knight..." (y/n) bows as she tried to hide her face.
Kyle stared at both of them awkwardly before taking Stan and (y/n) inside his house. He and Stan went upstairs for a brief moment before coming back with a gorgeous (f/c) (Favorite/color) dress and a flower crown with (f/f) (favorite/flowers).

"I-It's

"I-It's...beautiful!" (Y/n) said as she gazed at the shade of (f/c), and the beautiful (f/f)!
Kyle blushed lightly before scratching his head, embarrassed, "you're w-welcome, Princess (y/n)!"
(Y/n) glanced at Kyle and Stan's costumes, Kyle had a bathroom robe and a crown of sticks, 'he must be the king...'. While Stan had a helmet with a feather on it, a green cape and silver cuffs...he looked so much like a knight in shining armor!
"Well (y/n) go wear the dress and crown! We have a meeting with the factions and new factions!"
"

Really?! Oh shit!", (y/n) panicked slightly before grabbing the dress and crown and running upstairs into Kyle's bathroom. (Y/n) came downstairs dressed, Kyle blushed while Stan was a walking tomato. Kyle snapped out of it, "y-you look beautiful! Let's go!" He walked to the back door to reveal a huge backyard with tents, lights and a little stage area with a few chairs, (y/n) was nervous, she was going to meet all the other teams...'wait a minute...Am I the only girl here?!'

"Fucking finally! The Grand Wizard himself was getting bored!", Cartman groaned annoyed, in some kind of wizard outfit
"Shut the fuck up, fatass!", The Elven King glared at Cartman hatefully
"Hey! I'm big-boned! Don't call me fat, YOU FUCKING JEW!" Cartman yelled as he growls at Kyle.
You were about to defend the king when a white gloved hand tapped you on your shoulder, you looked behind you. You stopped yourself from giggling from what you saw.

"...Why the fuck are you w-wearing a dress, Kenny?" You had to admit that he looked pretty in a dress, almost making you a bit envious.
"(Why not?~ are you jealous of my looks~)", he said winking while looking at her, "(You do look quite sexy today~)" Kenny says as he wiggles his eyebrows.
"Bitch please! You can't handle this!~", (y/n) says, gesturing to herself. Before Kenny flirted with her more, Stan came and glared at Kenny.
"As the Warrior of the Elven King, I can't let you flirt with the new princess, Princess Kenny!", Stan says sternly. Kenny rolls his eyes before sitting next to Butters. Stan grabbed (y/n)'s hand, leading her on stage with some other people.

"Okay, (y/n)! These are the leaders of the other factions!"
"Hi! I'm Wendy from the Girls Faction...", Wendy slightly glares at you, seeing that you were holding Stan's hand.
"I'm the Grand Wizard, Human Faction...", he says boredly.
"I'm Blanche, Queen of Team Mystic!" Sonya Kawashima aka Blanche says, smiling.
"I'm Candela! Ruler of Team Valor!", Emiko Yamada aka Candela says energetically.
"Hai~ I'm Spark, King of Team Instinct~", Yuki Narukami aka Spark says beaming.
"I'm Derek, Team Sakura!", he yells as Yuki facepalms.

"Yuki...how the fuck did they let you be a King?..." (y/n) says as she looks at her with an eyebrow raised.
Yuki shrugs, "Hey~ If Kenny can crossdress, so can I!~", Yuki giggles mischievously.

(Y/n) shrugs, Yuki has always liked crossdressing for some reason...