Giggling Donkey

(Short A/n: Since this is my story (and I don't remember much of South Park SOT's script ^^;), this will be slightly different than the original SOT script and plot...)

"Princess (Y/n)! You're finally here!"

Stan smiled as you walk towards him, Kyle and Sonya. Kyle puts his golf club behind his back, "now that you're here, we're going to teach you how to defend yourself from Fatass and his army!", Kyle paced back and forth, "as you know, Wizard Fatass has recruited a new kid in his army...but! Don't give up just because some 'New Kid' joined Cartman's stupid army! We. Are. (The Crystal Gems~) Elves! We won't let some kid bring us down!!", Kyle raised his fist up, determined.

"HUZZAH!"

~~

"Come on Princess (y/n)! Defend yourself!"
"S-stop blocking then!"

Stan was teaching you how to fight, by that I mean that he kept on blocking your every move! 'I can see why Kyle calls him his best warrior...' You and Stan clashed with wooden swords until he started to get a bit tired. It was your turn, you took out your bow and arrow and shot an arrow over Stan.

"Is that really all you got?..." Stan looked at you weirdly, until he heard something sway. He did something stupid, look above him. You giggled at Stan who was covered in snow before helping him get out of the snow pile. "..Nice strategy...", Stan dusted the snow off his clothes, "for distractions of course, but I know you'll do great, Princess (y/n)!", Stan smiled at you proudly.

"Wow! Thanks for the motivation, Stan!" You wrap your arms around Stan's neck, ecstatic. Stan blushed, feeling a bit sick in the stomach.

"S-S-Stan? W-what a-are you d-d-doing t-to t-the P-P-P-Princess?" A brunette with crutches asked curiosity laced in his voice.

You quickly pulled away, embarrassed, much to Stan's disappointment, and smiled sheepishly.

"Hello! I'm Princess (y/n) (l/n), and you are?"
"H-h-hello, I-I'm J-J-Jimmy V-Valmer! I-I'm the E-E-Elven B-Bard."
Stan looks at Jimmy, "so, why are you here? Other than saying hello to the Princess?"
"T-the K-K-King w-wanted m-me to t-take the P-P-P-Princess to t-the G-G-G-Giggling D-Donkey to g-guard the S-S-Stick o-of T-T-Truth!"
Stan looked at you, wondering if he should let you go with Jimmy or not.

"I...guess that can be okay...don't let her get kidnapped, okay?"

~~

(Y/n) walked with Jimmy and a few other Elves (because Stan probably doesn't trust the Bard >.>) to his house, AKA 'The Giggling Donkey'. Jimmy opened the door for you, you walked in to see a bar with Elves sitting at tables, drinking. Some of the Elves looked at you smiling, knowing who you were. Jimmy told you to enjoy yourself and relax, while he checks on something. Knowing that he'll take a while so you sat with some Elves, conversating and drinking cups of Fairy Ale. When you heard the door slam open, you and the Elves became silent, quickly turning your heads to the front door. 'Well shit...'

The Wizard, Butters, Princess Kenny, and Douchebag (character below; you can imagine what he looks like though) went in.

"Come along, Douchebag..."

The Elves went back to drinking their Ale and talking, some whispered to each other while looking at the Humans

The Elves went back to drinking their Ale and talking, some whispered to each other while looking at the Humans. The bartender glared at the cups before serving Cartman his drink.

"Sooo...has anyone seen the Bard lately?..."

At that question, everything went silent as numerous heads turned his way, some even reached for their weapons. You also glared at Cartman, knowing the reason why he asked that. Cartman looked at the Elves back and forth, sipping his drink, explaining his reason to see the Bard. The bartender looked at his cups before replying, to your horror, "the Bard is renting the room downstairs..." Cartman nodded as he throws his cup on the ground, walking to the door that leads downstairs.

"Psst...Douchebag! Go downstairs with Butters!"

The New Kid nodded his head as he did as he told. 'Is he some kind of mindless zombie? Why is he following his orders?!' One of the Elves gestured the other Elves, including you, to follow him quietly, he leads you guys behind Fatass and Princess Kenny. He gestures two Elves to restrain the Wizard and Kenny, before Kenny could turn around they grabbed Cartman and Kenny.

"D-Douchebag! It's a trap!!"

You slapped Cartman, instantly shutting him, tired of his crap. The Elf who had Cartman, walked to Jimmy's kitchen with another Elf. The Elf who had Kenny, walked upstairs with Kenny on their back. You looked downstairs to see Jimmy walk past you, the Stick of Truth in his hands.

"Hey! Come back here, you coward!"

Not wanting to get kidnapped, you ran upstairs to the room Kenny is being captured and heard a bed rocking (*insert Lenny face*). You heard running footsteps, so you hesitate before running in and locking the door. You look behind yourself only to facepalm mentally.

"Danny! What the fudge are you doing?..."
"Raping the Princess..."
"Go with the other Elves! I'll watch over the Princess!"
"Y-yes, Princess (y/n)!"

Danny was jumping on the bed the whole entire time...making you think wrong...'Dammit, Danny!' You facepalmed before looking at Kenny, who was tied up. Kenny merely shrugged, probably used to being kidnapped...now that you looked at him...he kind of looked like Princess Peach or Princess Zelda. Kenny noticed you looking at him, he was surprised at first, but then he wiggled his eyebrows at you flirtatiously. You rolled your eyes, not even questioning the parka wearing pervert.

"Princess Kenny? I thought you were dating Prince Spark?"

Kenny got confused at who you were talking about, but then his eyes slightly widen as he remembered, but then he shrugged his shoulders as he smirked at you, slightly purring.

"(This is a just roleplay, Princess (y/n)~ besides...Prince Spark is in a arranged marriage with the King of Sakura...)"
"Oh...well maybe yo--"

You got interrupted by a crash from the roof, you backflipped out of the way before you got hurt. As you landed your feet, you saw Douchebag jump through the hole he made. He looked at you, without emotion, which almost scared you. He looked at you for a few minutes before going towards Princess Kenny.

"Hey!!"

You did what your instincts told you to do, you tackled Douchebag, which was probably a bad move. You heard a crash, making you turn your head, only to get slammed against the wall by someone. Looking up, you saw Butters' determined yet hesitant blue hues looking down/upon you.

"Douchebag! Go save Princess Kenny! I'll distract the Princess!"

Douchebag nodded before untying Kenny and ran out the door, Butters looked at you one more time before running after them. One of the Elves ran in to see the hole and panicked slightly.

"Oh shit! Jimmy's definitely getting grounded!"