Mysterion?...

(This picture is so awesome! I didn't draw this btw)~Monday at 6:00 AM~

~Monday at 6:00 AM~

"(Y/n)~ wake up sweetheart~ it's time for school!", (y/n) groaned as her mom woke her up, "wake up, dear! Someone is at the door waiting for you~", her mom giggles. 'Might be Yuki again...' You rolled your eyes playfully as you got ready and ate breakfast before walking out the door, preparing for Yuki's sneak attack.

"Hey (y/n)!"
"Stan?...what are you d-doing here?..."
"W-well...I was wondering if you wanna walk with me since Kyle ditched me with Sonya...", Stan scratched his head awkwardly while smiling sheepishly. You nodded as you walked with him to school, as he talked about what happened, apparently Kyle asked Sonya to be his queen and now they're 'married' on Facebook. 'Awww...that's cute...'. He also mentioned that Kenny and Sonya were dating, 'great...two casanovas...but other then that I'm happy for her!'.

~7:00 AM

You took out your phone and went to the Pokemon Go app. You were on Team (Mystic/Valor/Instinct), you decided to catch a few pokemon, frowning when a Magikarp ran away. 'How did it escape?...did it sprout legs or something?....Eh...I didn’t need it anyways...'. You put your phone away as you and Stan entered school, you failed to notice Testaburger walk up to you and Stan with a smile. 'Why do I have a bad feeling that that smile is fake...'

"Hello Stan!", she pretends to gasp as she looks at you, "oh! hello what's your name?", Wendy questions 'smiling', even though that didn't sound like a question.
"(Y/n) (l-l/n)!",
"Well, (y/n)! Do you want to hang out with me and my friends at lunch?"
Stan looks at Wendy with suspicion and back at you worriedly. You looked at Wendy before shaking your head, knowing that the girls at her table will judge her looks. Wendy's smile disappears before reappearing, "That's okay! Maybe next time?", she says as she walks away, no longer smiling.

"Sheesh...what's her problem?...", Stan raises an eyebrow, looking at Wendy storming off. You looked at Stan before shrugging your shoulders, Kyle ran up to us, "guys! G-guys! There's been sightings of Mysterion at Stark Pond! It's all over the Internet! I have pictures!" (Y/n) raises her eyebrow as, as Yuki asked the question she had in her head.

"Who the hell is Mysterion?? Other than some 'mysterious' guy?", Yuki tilts her head, linking her arm in Kenny's. Kenny looked down at Yuki before explaining, "(three months ago, there was a couple of bullies bullying my little sister, Karen...)", Yuki gasps, "(...Mysterion saved Karen before disappearing...ever since then people started to notice him.)" Yuki hugged him, feeling bad for him and Karen. The bell rang as they all went to their classes.

(Y/n) kept on thinking about Mysterion. 'Is he like the town's own Batman?...' (y/n) snickered as she thought about it.

"What's so funny, cutie?~", (y/n) facepalms mentally as she turns around, "It's nothing, Clyde....", (y/n) says sighing slightly annoyed, Clyde pouted before walking off to flirt with someone else. Stan sat by you, looking down, "she left me....again..."
"..Again?..."
"...Wendy cheated on me with Token..."
"She what?!", you snapped your head to look at him, slightly pissed off. Stan nodded, biting his lip while trying not to cry. You slowly calmed down before putting a hand on his shoulder, not noticing the blush on his cheeks as he looked at you surprised.

"A break up doesn't equal a breakdown, life is so much more than just a relationship...so don't waste it by crying over a player, okay Stan?" Stan looked at you even more shocked before wiping his tears with a small smile. "T-thanks (y/n)! Wow...you really are the fairest maiden in the land of Zaron!" You giggled nervously as you scratched your head. Class started as Mr. Garrison came in and started to lecture you about some topic that has nothing to do with education.

~Lunch time~

"This is a very nice wall..." Yuki stares at a wall bored as fuck. Everyone looked at her weirdly before looking at Kai. "What?...she always does this when she's bored...", Kai shrugged. Kenny smirked pervertedly, "(Maybe sh--)", Kenny got interrupted by Kai who slapped his hand over Kenny's mouth, blushing furiously.
"Nope! Soo muchh nope!"

You laughed slightly at Kai trying to protect Yuki's nonexistent innocence. You felt something warm on your hand, you looked next to you to see Stan's gloved hand on yours, you and Stan blushed as you smiled at each other, ignoring Yuki who looked at you two with interest. The boys and girls at your table stopped eating, well almost all of them (*cough cough* Cartman *cough cough*), and looked at you and Stan as you two gazed at each other, as if you two were in your own world.

~school ends~

You blushed in embarrassment as you remembered lunch time, does Stan like you?...now that you think about it, Stan walked to school with you and walked you home that one night, you touched your lips lightly before blushing as you remembered kissing his cheek.

"Hey (y/n)!", Stan ran up to you blushing, 'probably from the coldness...', "D-Do you wanna come to my house for d-dinner after the roleplay?" You nodded your head, smiling, "sure! I kind of wanted to see what your family is like anyways!" Stan sighed in relief, "well...I'll see you at Kyle's house! Bye (y/n)!" Stan yelled as he went on the bus. You waved back at him as you turn around to see your mom behind you, smirking, "Dinner at Stan's, huh~ well you can go as long as you come back before your bedtime, dear!~", your mom claps her hands together happily, "let's go, sweetheart!", she drives you home.

~To Kyle's house~

You were walking to Kyle's house to see a cloaked male on top of a building, 'is that Mysterion??' Your eyes widen as he noticed you, you blinked, he disappeared. 'Who is this guy?...is he actually good?...or is he like Batman in the Arkham Knight series; doesn't give villains mercy?...' for the rest of the walk you thought about him. Kyle's mom lets you in, you walk into the backyard.

"The Elven Princess has arrived!!!" Trumpets blared as you went in.

'Sheesh...I was only gone for two days...'