Epilogue

“Come on, (y/n)! Let's go before your future husband~”

I blushed slightly at the last sentence. Yuki giggled slightly before grabbing my hand, leading me down the sidewalk. I smiled softly as I looked around as we walked. It's been five years ever since the disappearance of Butters. But now, life here is peaceful...not too peaceful but peaceful.

I smiled as I looked at the ring that was on my fourth finger. A couple of months ago, Stan proposed to me. That day was one of the best days of my life, other than the feelings of being watched being no more! But then again...I have been feeling watched. But my mother told me that it's just God watching over us, so I'm not that worried.

I walked into Stan’s house, he looks up from the couch and gets up, picking me up.

“There you are, my Elven princess...”

Stan purrs softly as he kisses my lips briefly. I giggled softly as I kissed back. Yuki awes a bit as she snaps a picture of us. I merely rolled my eyes, already used to her constant photos and ships. I look up

“Sorry for worrying you, my knight in shining armor...”

~meanwhile~

I growled lowly as I watched the projection of you kissing her soon to be husband from a mirror. My face going into a bright red as my eyes turned into a dark red.

I slammed my hands onto the table as I smacked books and paper off of my desk in anger.

“That was supposed to be me! ME! I should be the one to kiss you, reader! Me, me, ME!

I look at the actual you, who was sitting on the bed awkwardly, I slowly calm down as I tilted my head to the side. Looking at you as my face turns back to normal, my eyes going back to a light blue. I walk to you, my arms folded across my back.

“So..you think that Stan is a better man than me, my dear angel?...heh heh~

I chuckled darkly as I put a hand under your chin, lifting it so our faces are close. I smirked as I looked into your eyes.

“Just you wait until the next book, my beloved angel~ you're going to love it whether you like it or not~”

“BUTTERS! Don't give out my plans!...also, leave the poor girl alone!”

A slightly dark skinned girl with black hair and brown eyes yelled as she came into the room, her hands on her hips as she glowered at me.

I perk up a bit at her voice as I chuckled deeply.

“..Why, Roxanne~ I was just giving my darling reader a few ideas~”
“Hmph. Alright, but don't spoil the rest...I spent the rest of my weekend thinking about plots and stuff.”
“Alright...I’ll see you in the next book, my dear~”

I say as I winked at you, walking out of the room and went downstairs.

Roxanne rolls her eyes at him before flipping him the fuck off and looks at you with a soft friendly smile.

“Sorry about that asshole, he just never had a Valentine or lover during or around Valentine's Day...”

She says sheepishly and sets a hand on your shoulder gently.

“Hopefully, you stay tuned for the next book~...but that's your choice, Reader-senpai..you can always go to other books on here.”

Roxanne sweat drops a bit as she smiles sheepishly. She freezes for a brief second once a crash can be heard from below.

“Damn it, Butters! What did I say about flamethrowers in the house?!”

Roxanne yells at the door as a voice answers in a sheepish tone.

“...that they're awesome?”
“....true, true....but that's not the point!”

Roxanne quickly looks at you, sweat dropping a bit as she giggled nervously, scratching the back of my head.

“Anywaysss...I have big plans coming up. I hope you stick around more, Reader-senpai~”

Roxanne quickly runs out of the room and the screen goes black as you sat on the bed, probably wondering what was happening.