A Slightly Awkward Meeting

"H-hi! I'm Kyle Broflovski and this is my friend..." He gestures to some guy with black hair and gorgeous blue eyes... 'wait what?! Did I just really say that?! I just met this guy! This is not Twilight! '. (I'm so sorry if you are a Twilight fan!)

"Hi...I'm Stan, Stan Marsh.." Stan said awkwardly scratching his head while looking at me.
"(Y/n) (L/n)..." I felt blood rushing to my cheeks, his eyes are as blue as the ocean...I couldn't help but stare at them.

We must have been staring at each other for a long time, because the next thing I knew, my mother came into the room with dad, carrying bottles of water. My mother looked at me and Stan in confusion; her face suddenly brightened. 'Oh no...don't you DARE!' Even dad's face paled slightly.

"Awww! They're so cute!" My mom said while clapping her hands in glee, "oh Hisashi! I remember when we first met each other!"
"Momm!"
"Oh hush, dear! When you are older, you're going to find someone one day~", She said while hugging dad. I blushed at the thought, normally, some mothers wouldn't want their daughter/son to marry, since they'll probably have to move away from their parents. But not mine, she only wants the best for me. As I was thinking about that, I failed to notice Stan blushing and glancing at me.

The mother of Kyle nodded her head, "she's right, sweetie! But I'm pretty sure you'll find a nice looking man, with your beautiful (h/c) hair! And with your school smarts as well!"

"Thank you, Miss Broflovski!" I bow gratefully, just what I wanted to hear after (C/n)...I hope they're alright...
"Hey Bubby! Why don't you and Stanley show (Y/n) around? Maybe introduce to some new people! Me and Miss (L/n) will make dinner, be sure to come back at 6 pm!"
"Okay, mom! Come on (y/n)!"

Third Person POV

Kyle holds (y/n)'s hand, not noticing the slight glare from Stan. He leads them to a different house, the door opens to reveal a blonde male wearing a orange parka. The male looks at Kyle and Stan questionly before talking muffledly.

"(Oh hey guys! What are you do--)", he stops and looks at (y/n) up and down, smirking, "(Why hello there, cutie~ name's Kenny~)" he purrs flirtingly, (All the children are either 14-16, except for kids like Ike.) (Y/n) looks at him, slightly embarrassed.
Kyle rolled his eyes at Kenny, "Kenny, don't harrass her, she's new! can we come in now?"
Kenny got out of the way and let them in, looking at (y/n)'s butt the entire time. Two guys were on the couch watching Terrance and Phillip.
"Oh hey guys wha--", The chubby one looked at the (h/c) girl before getting angry, "Kyle...why the FUCK is there a GIRL in here?!" (Y/n), not wanting to leave a bad impression, decided to be quiet. Even if she secretly wanted to punch him so bad.
Kyle, out of rage yelled at him, "Shut up, FATASS!" They both started to argue as (y/n) stood there awkwardly. The second male noticed her and smiled at her nervously.
"H-hi, I'm B-Butters Scotch...don't w-worry about them, they always argue!"
"(Y/n)! (Y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you, Butters!" You smiled back at him, it was nice to have a normal conversation with someone.

"S-so, (y/n)! Do you wanna join our roleplay game?", Butters said, looking at his feet.
"Game?..."
"Y-yeah! You can be a princess/warrior! You can join the 'Humans'! I would have to convince Cartman though...Or join the dirty 'Elves' with Kyle and Stan..."

"I choose..."

(Comment in the comment section what team and what class you would choose!)

Classes/teams:

-Elven/Human Princess
-Warrior
-Elf
-Human
-Prince (because why not *shrugs*)
-Valor player (because I LOVE Pokemon Go!)
-Instinct player
-Mystic player
-Sakura Soldier
-other (comment what other class)