Weird Awakening & Hangout

~the next morning at 7:00 AM, it's Sunday btw ^^;~

(Y/n) was sleeping peacefully, a door slammed open...'might be just mom and dad going to work...', (y/n) turned to her left to get comfy. 'Why do I feel like I'm being watched??', you hesitate slightly before screaming internally.
"Hey (y/n)~", Yuki says smiling happily, ignoring your slightly frightened expression.
You held your hand on your heart now fully awake, "Y-Yuki...why the fuck are y-you here?!", you loved Yuki and all, but she and Ayano are unpredictable...

"I came here to see if you wanna hang out with me, Sonya's and Emiko's Squad and the new girl~", Yuki says, doing the 'eyes' while clapping her hands together, you sigh before nodding your head as Yuki glomps you. 'I have nothing better to do anyways...wait...new girl?...she must be new!'. Ever since the whole 'Kidnapping' incident happened, Kyle wanted you to rest for a while until Monday; after school...
Your eyes widen as you remembered that you kissed Stan! Well...it was on the cheek...but still...

"Are you coming or what, (y/n)!", Yuki yells from outside your door.
"Coming!!!"

~

Yuki drags you into her house and the upstairs, you waved at Kai who was playing video games in the living room. Yuki finally let go of your arm, Yuki immediately whispers a warning into (y/n)'s ear, "she's a mute by the way...she's a bit sensitive at times, so don't be surprised if she cries all of a sudden...when I met her she was being bullied by Bebe...", Yuki says looking at (y/n) seriously, "so don't be a bitch and we won't have a single problem!", Yuki says, her smile coming back.

"Rosy~ we're back!~"

(Y/n) walked in to see a girl who was listening to music on her bed. Yuki sighed as she walked over to Rosy and yelled her name. Rosy jumped before taking her headphones off and started to do gestures, slightly terrified. Yuki seemed to understand her and shrugged before smiling sheepishly.
"You weren't listening, so yeah....", she says rubbing her head, "a-anyways! This is (y/n) (l/n)! One of my best friends!", she says gesturing to (y/n). Rosy looked at (y/n) frowning, Yuki's eyes widened before whispering something else to Rosy. Rosy's eyes widen, she nodded her head smiling. She turned to you, using sign language to talk. Yuki looks at (y/n), "Rosy is saying that she is sorry for thinking you were like Bebe and the other girls...", she translated.
(Y/n) accepted her apology, "soo...what are we going to do today?..."
Yuki replies, "we're just going to hang out...nothing special of course...other than watch Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler).", she shrugged while smiling sheepishly, "let's go before Emiko eats all the macaroons!", she says jokingly as she walks downstairs.

~7:15 AM

"What's up bitches~", Yuki says smirking as she goes inside with (y/n) and Rosy.
"...Hello to you too, Yuki...", Sonya sighed as she rolls her eyes, "Anyone up for Kuroshitsuji? I made macaroons and chamomile tea~", she exclaims excitedly.
"Let's do this~ I have a date with my senpai soon~", Yuki says clasping her hands, "we're going to Stark Pond!", Yuki says while sighing lovingly.
"Oh god you sound like my mom...", (y/n) made a slight face while gambling, "when she was talking about me and St--", (y/n) cuts her self off, blushing uncontrollably.
Yuki raised an eyebrow before winking and nudging your shoulder, "Stan huh?~ you guys would be so cute for each other!", she says while fangirling. You cover your face, while Yuki is fangirling and talking about yours and Stan's ship name.
"Yuki...calm down...", Ayano says annoyed as she sat next to Emiko and Ashton, crossing her arms.
"Only for you, Aya-chan~", she winks as Ayano scoffs slightly before blushing lightly. Yuki smirked in victory.

"#Ayuki! I ship it!", Emiko yells out, Ayano looks at Emiko as if she lost her mind.
Yuki wiggles her eyebrows at Ayano, "even your best friend ships us~ how cute~".
"I ship #Craya more though~", Emiko purrs slightly, while Ayano blushed furiously.
"What?!....they are perfect for each other though...", Yuki says looking at Ayano, "an emotionless prince trying to win the heart of a cold and distant princess~", Yuki clasps her hands together as she imagined the scenario, while Rosy awkwardly stands there.
"Okay, okay, that's enough romance for you, Cupid...", Sonya looks at Yuki sweatdropping, before clapping her hands together, "let's go watch some Black Butler season 2!~ c'mon girls!". She leads them to

~timeskip to 10 o'clock AM

"Wow...poor Hannah, that must have hurt...she didn't deserve that!", Yuki says as tears start streaming down her face, ruining her eyeliner. Everyone except Ayano, nodded their head in agreement, slightly crying on the inside.
*knock knock*

Sonya wipes her tears as she opened the door, "oh hey guys..."

"Hey Sony-- are you crying? What happened?!...", Kyle questions (he's still in his roleplay outfit), slightly surprised.
"Yeah? What happened...", Stan says concerned, looking at (y/n).
Team Stan and Team Craig (Cartman isn't there, thankfully) walked in.
Kenny looked at Yuki worriedly and walked towards her, "(Are you okay, Yuki?...)", Kenny comforted her, while Stan and Kyle are looking at him shocked.

"D-Don't...be worried...m-me and my friends s-saw a s-sad scene i-i-in Kuroshitsuji!", Yuki says hugging Kenny's chest. Most of the boys snickered lightly.
"H-hey! Just because there's the word 'shit' in the title doesn't mean you can just laugh!", Sonya yells, slightly offended. Kenny whispered something to Yuki, Yuki nodded wiping her tears and they went outside. There was an awkward silence.
.
.
.
.
.
"...macaroons or brownies anyone?..."