Factions Uniteeee!

~after school bc I'm lazyyy -3-~

"Stan! (Y/n)! Meet me at the Elven Kingdom so we can assemble our armies so we can get the New Kid to side with us!!"

Kyle said as he walked onto the bus along with the other kids. Stan scratched his head awkwardly while smiling sheepishly.

"So I guess I'll see you at the Elven Kingdom, Princess (y/n)...be safe..."
"I will, Sir Stan of the Elven Kingdom!"

With that being said, (y/n) kissed his cheek and left, Stan barfed nervously after she left. Stan looked at you thinking, 'what are you doing to me, (y/n)...' Stan smiled softly as he cleaned himself off and went home.

~

"Elves! Get the New Kid and bring him to me!"

Half of the Elves left to go find Douchebag, while the other half stayed to watch over the Elven King. (Y/n) was about to leave but Kyle stopped her.

"Princess (y/n). I have a mission for you and Stan..."
"Y-yes?..."

Sonya gets up from her throne and went in front of (y/n).

"You two can go to Candela's and Spark's kingdoms and get them to come over here, so when the New Kid comes into our army we'll be twice as powerful as the Humans!"
"Yeah! Then we'll teach Fatass to not mess with us!"

"Okay...come on, Sir Stan!"
"Yes, Princess (y/n)!"

(Y/n) and Stan walked out of the kingdom as they started to head to Spark's house.

"ああ! (Y / N)、そこにこんにちは!結城は遊んで、裏庭にあります!" (Translation: oh! hello (y/n)! Yuki is in the back playing!)
" はい! 、夫人鳴神をありがとう!" (Translation: okay! thank you, Mrs. Narukami!)

Mrs. Narukami let (y/n) and Stan in, Stan looked at you confused at what you just said to Yuki's mom, (y/n) merely shrugged as they entered Yuki's backyard.

"Woah..."

'Is this really Yuki's tree house? Damn

'Is this really Yuki's tree house? Damn...she must be rich as fuck!' (Y/n) and Stan snapped out of their dazes, walked to the door and knocked. Someone on the other side shouted 'password?'.

"Uhh..."

(Y/n) received a text message from the Elven Queen, 'oh yeah! Spark has a password, 'dab'. Yeah I know Spark's password is short, but that's it ^^;'

"...it's dab."
"Correct!"

The door opened to reveal a guy in a Instinct uniform, he smiled as he let you two in.

"My name is Kai Narukami, by the way!"
"Oh...You're Yu-...Spark's brother?!"
"Oh, you're a friend of my big sister?..."

Kai scratched his head embarrassed as he closed the door behind them.

"Yeah! Me and Stan came here to see Yu- I mean...King Spark!"
"Follow me!"

Kai led you and Stan to a throne room, complete with a chair and two small pillows next to the chair. Yuki was sitting, twirling her hair in complete boredom as the puppies in the pillows napped. Yuki looked up, noticing (y/n), sat up immediately and smiled brightly.

"Ah! Princess (y/n)! What brings you to the Instinct Kingdom?!"
"The Queen and King wants all of their factions to come so we can assemble an army!"
"In that case, we'll come over in a few minutes!"
"Thank you, King Spark! I'll see you there!"

(Y/n) and Stan bowed, waving goodbye to Kai on their way out. 'Now time for Emiko-chan! This should be easy...'

~to Emiko's house~

(Y/n) walked up to the door and knocked, Ashton, Ayano's brother, answered, looking at your costumes blankly before his eyes widened a little in realization.

"Oh! You're looking for Emiko? She's in the forest, just follow the stone path and you should find it..."

(Y/n) and Stan nodded and followed his directions, sure enough, you saw a tree house at the end of the stone path, (y/n) and Stan went in the tree house.

~timeskip to da Elven Kingdom~

The Elven Princess went back on her rightful chair next to the Queen, while Stan stood next to the King, his face filled with determination as he put his sword behind his back. Right on cue, two Elves walked in with Douchebag, who had his hands tied together. (Y/n) looked at Douchebag who always seems to have a poker face whatsoever, she wonders why is he wearing black clothing, 'was he trying to rob a bank or something?..' Kyle got up from his chair and walked up to Douchebag, crossing his arms.

"Dude! You're playing for the wrong side!"
"....."

Kyle put his hands behind his back, pacing back and forth with a serious expression, as Douchebag stared at him blankly.

"Did Wizard Fatass tell you that we stole the stick? He's lying to you, he's just a tyrant! He'll use you!"
"...."
"Look, you can recruit the Goth Kids, but bring them over here!"
"...."
"And if you don't...", Kyle points a finger at Douchebag, "...we'll tell everyone...You're a butt hole.."

The Queen and Princess facepalmed simultaneously, Douchebag just blinked, not uttering a single sound or word. One of the Elves slowly untied Douchebag's hands. The King sat back on his throne, staring at Douchebag tiredly.

"Our best warrior is at your disposal, Jimmy and Princess (y/n) for now, don't fall for the Wizard's tyranny!"

Douchebag nodded slowly as he picked Stan to participate in the mission, Stan bowed in front of the Elven rulers and went with Douchebag. As Douchebag left, Kyle took off his hat and ran a hand through his luscious red locks.

"Do you think he'll betray us?...Cartman can be quite convincing..."

The Queen smiled sweetly as she massaged Kyle's shoulders lightly.

"He won't, and if he does...we already have our friends, our determination, and our Elven spirit!"
"WOO WOO! DETERMINATION, BITCHES!"
"Boss...can you please calm down..."

Kai sweatdrops as his sister/boss yells from the crowd, embarrassed that she has the nerve to yell her lungs out.