Chapter Twenty One: Paradise

Start from the beginning

"Sorry! Oh, i saw you smiled so we're friends?" Richard giving his hand again to make a formal pagpapakilala

"frends" Dawn held her hand in his.....

Awkward moment...after a few minutes of silence.

"Hey guys! Aren't you going to dance?" Andrea.

"Ahhh...ehhhh... i don't know how to dance eh. hehehe" Richard shyly says it.

"as if you need to do tumbling. You just need to wave your waist." Andrea

"Can i have a dance with you?" he held his hand.

She was just staring at Richard before she accept his hand. "Y-yeah sure"

They are now at the dance floor, His right hand on her waist, his left hand on her right hand and her left hand on his shoulder. Their eyes glued on each other, swaying their hips softly. No one has the capability to start a conversation between them, they are just enjoying what is happening. The dance last for 20mins and the music ended.

"Oh, let's sit na, the music stops na" Dawn.

"Yeah sure."

He assisted her on their way to the table they occupied.

"How was your first dance together?" Andrea as they reached their table.

"Ok lang" Dawn answers it quickly.

"Huh? Have you enjoy, the both of you did you enjoy?" Andrea.

"Yeah we've enjoyed it." Richard with a smile on his face while staring at Dawn. "Geez! Guys i need to go. I have an event to attend pa" he added.

"You must go, i think you're late na, Sorry ah it's because of me sinayaw mo pa kasi ako eh."

"No, it's ok. i just texted my brother asking if the program has started and fortunately it's not so makakahabol pa ako. So girls i hope you have your great night. Need to go. Bye"

"Bye. Take care. Drive safetly"

"Thanks" He just stare at her for 5secs before heading out to the party.

"Hey, baka matunaw na" Andrea teases him when she caught Dawn staring at Richard.

"Huh? Ewan ko sau" She sip on her tea when she notice someone leave on the party and she was shock seeing her crush leaving without anyone with him and after a few seconds she also saw the woman who was with him on the dance floor a while ago. Because of her corusity, she followed them and made her excuse to Andrea.

"Where are you going?" Andrea.

"I just need to Pee"

"Ah ok."

She's now heading the way where she saw the two. And dumfounded seeing her crush kissing the woman she just meet on the dance floor. "what the hell are they doing, and why she is kissing that girl. Do they have relationship? but he told me he doesn't have girlfriend" that was the question she has in her thought right now.

-------------------------
*end of 21st chapter*
*sorry for the errors*