A song started playing that made Emily and I look at each other for a brief second.

Emily's POV

'Once upon a time

This place was beautiful and mine

But now it's just a bottom line

Barely comes to mind

But ever after was mine

I'll be your disaster, ever after'

I could be his perfect disaster and he can be mine.

NO Emily! STOP. I need to stop being dependent of him and live my life. I don't need a man to be happy and feel complete, I can do it on my own.

But I'm not even gonna lie to myself, I miss him and the times we spent. I miss the days when he was mine and I was his, the days where I can just run to him for comfort.

He looks back at me once more as soon as the song ends and I give him a small but sincere smile. Maybe holding a grudge against him for cheating on me isn't really the best and easiest thing to do.

It surely isn't the right thing, no matter how much he hurted me.

People make mistakes, nobody is perfect. Not even Zayn Malik of One Direction. In fact, he's far from being perfect. Fans may not see it because they don't get to see the other side of him, the side that isn't on stage or in interviews. They don't know him like I do and he isn't perfect.

But that's why I love him anyway.

I open a my eyes a little and realize I am in someone's arms, getting carried like a baby. I lift my head from the person's chest, I already know who it is just by his scent but I want to make sure, the second I saw black stubbles on the person's face, i just know my guess is right.

....Unless Ed dyed his beard black which I don't see happening ever..

so then this person carrying me is Zayn.

He stops walking and I feel him lean me to his chest closer, causing my face to bury in his chest as I hear a door click and the familiar feeling of being in my temporary bedroom fills me in. It's either the atmosphere in the bedroom or being able to have my head bury on his chest again.

Seconds later, I am placed in the soft bed and I quickly close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

He grabs my shoes, removing it as he grabs the blanket next before putting it on top of me.

He then kneels down infront of me, our face inches apart from each other. I know this because I can hear and feel his ragged breathing on my face.

"I'm really sorry, baby. You deserve better than me." He whispers as I feel him caress my cheek gently with his hand and tucking in some hair behind my ear. "I will leave you be when we get back to England."

What?

"...I'll go back to Bradford, you won't see a lot of me. I will always love you, Emily Scarlett Sheeran."

Bradford?!

I feel him lean closer and for a second, my heart leaps hoping he'd kiss me on the lips so I can kiss him back again and beg him not to leave. But he didn't, instead, he kissed me on the forehead.

"I will wait for you." He whispers as I feel him kiss my nose.

With that, he stands up and I hear sniffs before hearing the door close.

I open my eyes, tears coming out. I shouldn't be devastated that he's giving me space to move on. I should be happy and thankful.

But the thing is, I don't want to move on from him.

Life can never be easy..

A few hours later, I hear a knock on the door.

"Yeah!" I say as I jump out of bed to open the door revealing Ed.

"Pack up, you have 3 hours to pack before we need to be at the airport." He says

"Okay." I nod before closing the door back.

I guess I won't be seeing much of Zayn anymore.

---------------------------------------

 :(

Merry Christmas guys!

Vote.Comment.Share

-Sperkstum

Louis' Birthday Message!!!

Happy Birthday to the one and only, Louis William Tomlinson. I love youu soo much! Sorry for all the hate that is being sent to you and your love ones every day. I hope you do know that fans like me, who doesn't send hate and support you in every way, do exist. I will believe what you say (Elounor over Larry) I know you and Harry are just best mates just like the rest of the people in the band and I am deeply sorry that a lot of fans ruined your friendship because of the damn rumours.. I will support you with all my might as long as I know you're doing the right decision. Thank you for making me laugh and smile in almost every single thing you do! Stay Strong, alright? love you <3