Imp: (Do read)

Guys guys guys so here is the thing I have been noticing a lot that the comments on all my stories are so less. Only 45 or 65 it's very very very less for me. It disheartens me and it does not help to give you guys next update at all and to write more if I am not getting any response. Guys I don't want to sound mean to you guys I don't want to look like a writer who is a bitch but if I do forgive me. If you guys are not going to give me good comments and votes than I have to become like one. I thought the comments will increase once I write more chapters but no they are actually decreasing. Guys if guys are not liking this stories just tell me I will delete them. I don't want to Waste your precious time and mine too. I can do 100 of more things in that time. It's takes hours to write this updates we all writers waste hours guys if we don't get good respond it makes us sad. You guys always ask for next update if I don't get a good response on my previous update how I will give you guys another update. Guys u are my loves my another beautiful family I never wanted to be mean with you guys never ever I always behave nice with you guys. It makes me sad when I feel I am hurting any one of your or being mean with you guys. It makes me feel guilty. Today also I wrote this without any intention of hurting anyone or being mean to anyone but if I did I am really sorry. I love you guys you know that I say this every single update of mine. I always wanna make you guys happy But the response you guys give me makes me sad😔 you guys gotta comment and vote hard.