Part 26

Morning: 7am
Manan were sleeping peacefully when Nandini sleep broke because of the sunlight coming in. She tries to get up but couldn't has Manik was holding her tightly. She smiles and frees herself not disturbing Manik sleep. She goes and close the curtains and then move towards Manik and pecks his lips.
Nandini: (thiking) I hope aaj sab Kuch Thik Jaya. Mera Manik ko kush Nahi hona Chiha. Nahi toh us Aryamaan ko zinda Nahi chodi gi. Aaj main iss Aryamaan ka chapter Katam kar ka Rahu gi. Then Manik bhi apna app Mujsa bolna lag Jaya ga jab hus ko aaj sachayia pata lag laya gi.

She texts boys and the girls to meet her in the garden and then moves towards the bathroom to freshen up. She comes out of the bathroom and sees Manik hugging her pillow tightly and sleeping like a baby.

She smiles at him again pecks his lips and moves towards the garden and sees the gang sitting on the bench with serious faces

Nandini: Guys Kya hua??
Mukti: Sab Thik sa ho Gaya ga Na.
Cabir: Don't worry Mukti sab Thik Jaya ga.
Abhi: Yeah baby stop taking tension.
Dhruv: we all together Na everything  go right.
Alya: Yeah true!

They see Manik coming towards them all freshened up.

Manik: Good morning guys!! (He don't even look toward Nandini

Manik: Good morning guys!! (He don't even look toward Nandini. This makes Nandini sad A tear escapes for her eye but she cleans it and fakes a smile)
Cabir: Hey Manik what's up buddy!
Manik: Nothing guys lets go for breakfast then we will make a plan.
Abhi: Okay

They move towards the breakfast table and Nandini goes and sits between Cabir and Navya. All were sad as their love birds were sad but they could not even do anything. They do breakfast with Cabir cracking some stupid jokes all were acting to laugh but Manik and Nandini not for once smiled. All signs as it is not going to work.
Manik: So guys where u guys want to go?? (Nandini looks towards Cabir. He smiles at her)
Cabir: Can we stay in the resort today please.
Manik: Yeah if u say so but what will we do here??
Abhi: Swimming!!
Manik: Again okay fine.
Mukti: This time we are also swimming with u guys.(Manik nods)
Nandini: Guys u swim I don't want too please.
Girls: Why Nandini?
Nandini: It's just I am not feeling good u guys do please I will just sit here.
Manik: Mukti ask her why she is not feeling good?? (Everyone smiles)
Nandini: Tell him that if he will ask me by himself I will tell him or I am not.
Manik: Mukti tell her just tell me that we can call the doctor and he can cure her. (Everybody laughs)
Nandini: It's okay I will be fine I don't need a Doctor. It's not that big of a deal just leave it.
Manik: Mukti tell her that it's a big of a deal. If she don't care about her I do. I am calling the doctor.
Nandini: Manik I am fine it's just I don't feel like swimming. I am fine please. (Manik nods and moves towards their room)
Navya: awwwwww u guys are so cute Nandini. He is so angry at u but he still cares and worries for u a lot. He don't act like others that they don't care.
Nandini: True Navya I know he loves me a lot but when he will get to know the truth he will again starts taking to me to me again. (Cholo u guys go and get ready)