Part 14

Nandini was sitting on the sand near the ocean. Cold water was hitting her feet's and she was sitting their mesmerizing the night beauty of the beach. Suddenly someone came from behind and turned her hard toward himself and hugged her tightly and she smiles.(Your guesses are right who it can be its Manik.The others were standing behind them and smiling.)

Manik: (crying) Meri Jaan I am so sorry I know I was rude but u know Na my anger. Sorry please forgive me. (Nandini breaks the hug) she wipes his tears and says:

Nandini: Baby u don't have to be sorry and please don't cry I will feel really bad I know u care for me a lot and don't want me to be any trouble. Actually I should say sorry even u told me to not get in any mess but still I helped them going against u. U were right at your place by getting angry at me because u have all the right on me. As I am yours. Now don't cry and smile.
Manik smiles brightly and places his lips on her and kisses her madly. They kissed for 5 minutes and have would have continued to do so if they would not have been disturbed by our very own evil twins Mukti and cabir who started coughing. They broke the kiss and Nandini blushes hard and hids her face in Manik chest.

Cabir: (teasingly) Omg we didn't knew you guys are such good kissers. We should take kissing lessons from you guys right Mukti.
Mukti: Yeah cabir u are right I was thinking the same.
Manik: Cabir and Mukti shut up. One more word I will dig your grave here only.

They both get scared and don't say anything further. All laugh at them and both make faces. They all leave for their respective houses.

Malhotra mansion:
Nandini and Manik comes in hand in hand.
Nandini: (cutely) papa I am hungry??
Manik: aww my baby is hungry comes lets eat I ordered all your favorite dishes.
Nandini claps her hands like a child and Manik kisses her cheeks. They go and finish their dinner by making each other eat and exchanging some kisses in between. They both go their room and freshen up and change their clothes. Nandini was lying down and Manik was completely lying on her. His head was on her chest and he was listening to her soothing heart beats.

Manik: (tears in his eyes) Baby u know how much scared I got when I could not find u. Please never pull this stunt on me again.
Nandini: (cutely) I will never do it again sorry. Baby will never scare her papa anymore.

Mature content:
Manik places his lips on her still lying completely on her Kissing her madly. He holds her hands not letting her touch him. She was moaning madly in his mouth and was trying hard to free her hands but he didn't let her so she gave up on freeing her hands. Manik went down and start kissing her neck giving her painful love bites he did the same to her shoulder. He bites her collar bone hard making her moan loudly. He finally leave her hands and he removes her top and throws in a corner Nandini does the same she opens his shirt and tee Making him bare chest and throws it in a dark corner. Manik unhooks her bra and throws it away. He agains holds her hands and starts kissing her breast Manik her moan loudly.He licks her first bo** and bits it hard and licks it he does the same to the other. Manik picks up some rose petals which was on the side table and throws it on her and starts kissing and bitting where ever the rose petals was. He goes down and  bits near her belly Botton and kisses their to sooth the pain and then kisses her whole stomach and gives love bite.Nandini was panting badly. He leaves her hands and removes her inners and his and Nandini holds him tightly. He covers them and enters in her he was really hard. Nandini moans his name loud and Manik kisses her to suppress her moans. After 4 hours of Making love to each other Nandini sleeps exhausted and Manik sleeps on her totally crushing her between him and the bed.

Morning: (Sunday-10am)

Two love birds were sleeping peacefully. Manik was still lying on Nandini and sleeping peacefully. But Nandini sleep gets disturb as her phone was ringing. Nandini was trying to pick up the phone but she can't as Manik is on top of her. After lot of trying to she gives up.

Nandini: Baby please get up I have to pick up the phone.
Manik: No and he snuggles more in her.
Nandini: Manik please baby see the phone is continuously ringing.

Manik gets up half from her sleepingly and she picks up the phone and they gets back in the same position Manik lying on her. Nandini smiles and Ruffles his hairs. Nandini picks up the phones and its Mukti.

Nandini: hey Mukti what's up??
Mukti: Doll I am getting bored please do something. I can't sit home alone lets make some plans Na for today.

Nandini says okay what u want to she stops in between as Manik wakes up and starts kissing her breast.
Mukti: Hello Nandini are u their??
Nandini: (slowly)Baby what are doing Mukti is on phone. Stop please
Manik: no I am not u continue let me do my work. Nandini signs and let him do whatever he wants and he agains starts kissing her breast,neck, stomach. Nandini was still on the phone it was hard for her to talk but she keeps talking.
Nandini: Mukti come home we will talk and bring everyone with u. Then we all together will make a plan.
Mukti: Okay doll bye we will reach their soon and she cuts the call.

Manik was still kissing her. When she cuts the call he places his lips on her and starts kissing her. Nandini breaks the kiss.

Nandini: Baby get up everyone is coming home.
Manik:( kissing her neck) no no please let me do my romance.
Nandini: (smiles) Okay u can continue but only for 10 more minutes then I have to get ready.

Manik starts kissing her neck and licks the love bites he gave last night which made Nandini giggle. He goes down and removes the duvet till her belly button and now her front body was visible to him. He starts kissing her bo** liking and bitting them hard. He goes down and gives some love bites on her stomach and she moans.

Nandini: Baby now your 10 minutes are over now let me go get up from me. Please.
Manik: Okay

He gets up from her. Nandini adjusts the duvet around her and goes to freshen up and Manik again lies down.

So I end this chapter here I hope u love the chapter and the romance. Comment comment comment and vote vote vote to show me your love for the story.