Part 50

They all enter the math class Manan and cabni sat together behind them Mukbhi and Dhruv and alya. The math professor entered all the girls starts making weird faces. The lecture starts Nandini who was getting super bored kept her head on Manik shoulder yawning who smiles at her. The other girls were buys on their phones. Nandini sees her phone beeping it was a message of alya on their group chat.

Messages:
Alya: We gotta get out of this class.

Nandini: Yes we got to but Mani will get angry.

Mukti: Leave mani Nandini I can't sit here anymore and attend this lecture anymore.

Navya: Me too Cabir is holding my hand so tight that I can't move.

Nandini: Same here mani is holding mine so tight.

Mukti: Ouuhhhhhhh guys!!

Nandini: Shut up Mukti!! (She said blushing)

Manik sees her blushing pecks on his cheek to which smiles.

Alya: Woh Nandu kiss in public nice.

Nandini: Alya Stop teasing Yaar.

Their texting stopped when the professor shouts on them who saw them using their phones.

Professor: What is this u guys come here use to phones u four stand up!! (The four stands and puts on a fake sad face)

The boys slaps their forehead with their Palm to see their partners again in trouble.

Nandini: Sorry sir Woh.....(The professor cuts her in between)

Professor: (shouting) Stop reasoning me Ms Nandini Murty do u all come in this class to use your phones!! (Nandini was least affected by his shout plus the other girls too)

The professor gives 4 of them a lecture of 1 hours all the girls were yawning. Nandini even pecked Manik 3-4 times when the professor eyes were not of her to which Manik smiled. Finally his lecture stopped when the bell rang the 4 of them literally ran out of the class dragging their partners with them.

Canteen:
4 of the girls were laughing hard while the boys were busy glaring at them which didn't stop them from laughing.

Navya: What was that professor saying ya don't u guys have manners, we're not you taught any blah blah blah Blah...

Nandini: Stupid professor.

Manik: Mera chotu sa Baby Woh professor stupid Nahi hai u guys are stupid jab collage Katam hoga don't u wanna do a good job.

Nandini: Jaan I thought about it tabhi Muja suja u toh study so much toh when u will open your own business toh keep me in it. (She said pecking on his lips)

Manik: Nice idea hai smart.

Nandini: Haina thank you after Nandini Murty is so smart!!

Manik: U want me to shut your smartness.

Nandini: Yes I want you to shut my smartness!! (She said seduceively coming really close to Manik that their was not space in between both of them, she places her lips on his while he takes her lips in his kisses her madly while the canteen looks at them shocked)

Nandini breaks the kiss while Manik wanted more. He started tracing her bare thighs under the table to which Nandini smiles at him and let him do whatever he wants. Manik hides her face in crook of her neck Nandini tilts her neck little bit to give him access. She holded him tightly while his hands were tracing her bare stomach.

Alya: Dhruv u should be this romantic Na look at this both so sweet!!! 

Dhruv: Baby at home!! (He said pecking her cheeks)