Part 2

Hey guys I am back with part 2 didn't really get any response for the part 1 but it's fine. It's just starting!!
Note: Nandini is very naughty but whenever she gets caught Manik saves her from the teachers by showing them his red anger eyes. Manik don't like when anyone even dares to say anything to his Jaan even if they are teachers.

The star couple reaches space in Manik's brand new BMW. As usual Nandini was Looking sexy, hot and Manik charming and handsome( Both of their dresses pic in media box). They come both come out of the car they were waking in corridors holding each other hand and talking and everybody was looking at them with jealous eyes but they did not care they went to the canteen when they saw their 5 best friends laughing on something.They walked towards them Cabir looked at them and starts his teasing.
Cabir: Here comes our sweet lovebirds. Guys what do u guys do in the morning that u are always late today I need my answer.
Manik: Cabirrr shut up.
Cabir: Manik what shut up I need my answer whenever I ask you guys u always do this and change the topic. Nandini, Manik is not going to answer so u tell what u guys do ha.
Other too: yes yes today we also need a answer why u guys are always late.
Nandini blushes but composes her self and says
Nandini: Cabir bahi I am going to kill you if you don't shut up and u all too.
Cabir acts to get scared and other laughs seeing this. Then they all starting talking about their life and on some other random topics. Suddenly Nandini relies that it's time for their lecture and she Interrupts their sweet talks by saying
Nandini: Guys enough of your talking lets go and attend our lecture.
Everybody nods and starts walking. The boys were walking infront and girls our behind them talking suddenly mukti takes all the girls with them and boys don't even relies that they are not their and they keep walking. They reach the class and look back when they relies that they are not their.
Manik: ( Worried) where did the girls go without telling us.Let me call Nandu and he Starts calling Nandini but her phone was in her bag so she don't pick up as she don't relies her phone is buzzing. He calls her so many times but she don't pick up and he says to Cabir.
Manik: Cabir lets go and look for them.
Cabir: Manik relax they must be in washroom why are u getting worked up calm down.
Manik: Nandini is not picking up her phone damnit.
Cabir: Manik relax.
Dhruv: Yeah buddy calm down Nandini would be fine she has other girls with her.
Manik relaxes and the professor sees them on the door calls them in and they go and sit but Manik was still restless as Nandini was not around him.
In garden:
Nandini: Mukti why did u grabs us here boys don't even know we came here and u know Na after that incident if I am not around Manik he gets so worried and restless.
Mukti: I know Nandini but I wanted to tell u guys something.
Aliya and Navya: what?
Mukti: Tomm is Abhi birthday and I want to plan a huge surprise for him.
Nandini: ohhhh
Aliya: U could have told us this infront of boys too right.
Mukti:( laughs) I don't trust those boys and specially that Cabir he always spoil my plans.
All girls laugh and they start planning for the surprise they all forget they have a lecture to attend. Suddenly Something strikes in nandini's mind and she relies that she don't have her phone. She looks in her bag and finds it when she checks her phone and she sees 50 miss calls from Manik and 30 messages saying where are u Jaan, where are u baby please come fast. Here Manik in the class was getting more and more worried and restlessness and was checking his phone that does she replied but he didn't got any reply which increases his restlessness. He tries to sneak out of the class but he can't because the professor catches him and gives him warning and he goes back and sit.
The professor is pretty mean Mr Rastogi.
In the garden:
Nandini: Guys lets go Manik's so many message and phone calls he must be getting worried for me lets go and we also have lecture to attend and we are late for it. U guys know Na Mr. Rastogi he is pretty mean and I am sure he is going to eat us all alive today as we are late for his class.
Navya: (worried) Guys lets not just go because that Mr Rastogi wouldn't leave us alive and I don't want to die in this young age.
Nandini: I agree with navya I also have so many future plans with my Manik.
Mukti: If we don't attend his class he will find us in the corridors and give us more harder punishment for not being in his class And plus Nandini your Manik will be more mad at you as you were not around him for whole 3 hours u know him Na. He always want you around him.
Nandini:( In mind) I hope he don't get mad at me as I did not picked up his any calls or answered his messages. Please ayyiappa save me from my monster anger. Nandini mind talks were broken by Aliya voice.
Aliya: guys lets just don't waist time taking lets go fast.
All girls walk to towards the class with worried face thinking what Mr.Rastogi will do with them and Nandini was worried about how she is going to handle her monster anger. To be continued...

I hope you guys like the second part. Please guys comment how did u find the second part it will encourage me to write more. I didn't get a good response on my first part but it is fine but please comment on this part.