Part 27

They all reach the hotel. Manik again picks Nandini up and move towards their room Nandini didn't even protested as she was missing all this. The gang smiles seeing them. They all move towards their room to relax and decides to meet in a while.

Manan room: (mature content)
Manik makes Nandini lie down and goes above her and places his lips on her. Nandini smile between the kiss as she knew this was coming. Manik kisses her madly and Nandini replied equally. Manik breaks the kiss and starts kissing all over her neck. Nandini moans Manik bits harshly on her collar bone to which she moans loudly. Manik licks it to sooth the pain. Manik moves down and starts giving harsh love bites on her stomach To which Nandini was moaning loudly. Nandini removes Manik tshirt while Manik was busy licking and biting on her belly. Manik removes all the clothes which was covering her upper body. He starts kissing her bo*** harshly Nandini was moaning loudly. Nandini removes Manik vast and starts moving her hands all over his bare chest. Manik leaves her bo*** and moves towards her lips Again and starts kissing her. Nandini fists his hair in her hand bringing him more and more closer. Nandini breaks the kiss and changes their position. She goes on top of him and starts kissing all over chest to which he was groaning her name. She bites hard on his nipples to which he groans her name. She removed his pants and starts moving her hands vigorously all over her chest and inner part to which to he groans. He changes their position and removes all her clothes and throws it on the side. He starts kissing on her inner part to which she moans in pleasure. He moves up and takes her lips in his mouth and again kisses her and enters her in a go a few tears trickle down her eyes. He was harsh and wild today but Nandini was enjoying the wild Manik. They Made love for 2 more hours and when they were tired they stopped. Manik places his head on her chest his all weight was on her.

Manik: Sorry baby I was harsh Na today.
Nandini: Baby never say sorry or Wasa be I love seeing harsh and wild Manik don't say sorry. (She kisses on his head)

They both sleep for a while. The other couples were also sleeping as they also made love like our Manan.

Afternoon: 5pm
Nandini was sleeping peacefully when she wakes up because her phone alarm was ringing. She with lot of difficulty takes her phone from the table as Manik was lying on her. She turns it off as she don't want to disturb Manik sleep. She starts Ruffling his hairs to which he smiles in his sleep. Nandini smiles seeing that and again starts remembering their old times when he didn't talk to her for whole 1 day and it took lot of effort for her to make him talk to her.

Flashback:
Manik and Nandini were in a living relationship from a month. Manik and the gang were out for some work and Nandini was home. She was in the kitchen even when Manik have warned her like 100 times not to enter the kitchen as one day she has cut her finger a little with a knife and Manik had set the world on the fire he freaked out like crazy when he saw the blood coming out of her finger. He called the most famous doctor in the town to just check her finger.He has warned her after that day that he should never see her in the kitchen. But she was again in the kitchen today. She was making special food for the gang she gave all the servants off. She was making the food when by mistake the glass cup which was kept beside fell down. The glass broke she was picking it up when one glass hurted her as it went inside her skin she took the glass out it started bleeding. Nandini freaked out as if Manik saw it he is going to go crazy and mad.

Nandini: Aayipa yeh mana Kya kar Diya. Agar yeh Manik Na no no yeah Nahi hona chahiya.

She runs to the room and bandages her hand but the blood could still be visible as the bandage was white. She cleaned the spots which was cover with her blood in the kitchen.
Nandini: Agar yeh chot Manik Na Dekhi. Kasa chupayo. Nandini think think think. Last time toh sirf meri finger hurt hoyi thi Woh itna tensed ho Gaya tha or Abh ya hand. Nandini tuja Manik ki Baath man Lani chahiya thi.
(The bell rings)
Nandini: Paka Manik or gang ho ga.Ugh Nandini Tayaar ho ja today monster Manik dekhna ka liya.

She keeps the hurted hand behind her back and goes and opens the door. She sees Manik and the gang standing. Manik comes in and pecks on her lips to which she smiles. The gang hug her hand was still at her back hiding it. She knew it's going to come out soon and she has to face the monster.

Manik: Jaan are u okay tumna apna dusra haath pecha kyun chupaya hai. (Nandini gets nervous)
Cabir: Yea Nandini are u okay.
Nandini: (stammering) Wo.....Woh.. Me.... Mera.....haath....... (Manik interrupts)
Manik: Tum stammer kyun kar Rahi ho haath nikalo Bahar.

Nandini Slowly takes her hand out. Manik gets shocked seeing her hand hurt and the blood which was visible. Manik was red within seconds with anger Nandini gets scared seeing that.
Nandini: Manik baby I can explain please don't get angry. I wanted to make special food for you guys. So that's why I went in kitchen. I don't when.... (Her words left in complete when Manik shouts)
Manik: (shouts) what Nandini I have told u 100 times not to go in the kitchen. U know I can't see a single scratch on your body and look at your hand now. U know last time what I went through seeing your finger hurt and now u hurted your hand great. Can't u just listen to me one time but no u have to do this stupid cooking. Now see your hand it's badly hurt. (All were quite as they don't want to come between the madly in love couple who go crazy and sets the world on fire if they see a single scratch on each other's body)
Nandini: (crying) Manik please I am sorry I will never cook again but please don't be mad.

Manik didn't hear and angrily went toward their room. Nandini starts crying the gang handles her and calms her down. She all the day with his baby antics were trying to monify the Majnu Manik who have turned into a monster but Manik didn't react on her one antic. Finally in the collage she sang a song for him Infornt of the whole collage which made him smile. He run and hugs her tightly. She hugs him tightly too. The whole collage was aware of this crazily in love couple. The boys who were crazy for Nandini didn't even came close to her after they got to know that she is in a relationship with Manik. They all were famous in collage and especially Manik anger was most famous. The girls still adore Manik as he is the Greek god of the collage but Nandini don't care as she know he is only his and will always be.

Present:
Nandini thoughts were broken when she felt Manik snuggling more in her. She sees time it's 5:30.

Nandini: Baby please wake up.
Manik: No Jaan let me sleep please.
Nandini: Baby it's 5:30 we have to go and get ready and meet the gang at 6. Please baby wake up. (Manik gets up from her and pecks his lips to which Nandini smiles and goes to get ready)

So I end this chapter here hope you guys love it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistake. Please comment and vote. Love u all chicas!❤️❤️❤️😘😘