Part 8

Manik and Nandini move toward the principle room. While going towards the prici room all boys eyes were stuck on Nandini but when they saw Manik looking at them with anger filled eyes so they lowered their gazes from her.

Manik: (jealously)Nandini why did u have wear this clothes to collage look all boys are looking at u. Now u are never wearing this shorts and crop tops to collage.
Nandini: (cutely pouting) but Manik.
Manik: (pecking her pout) please Na Nandini for me I can't tolerate boys looking at you like this.
Nandini: kisses his cheek and says okay.
Manik: (smiles) thanks
They reach the office and Nandu tells Manik to wait outside and he nods.
Principal office:
Nandini: may I come in sir
Princi: hey Nandini how are u I was just waiting for you.
Nandini: I am good sir how are u?
Princi: I am good Nandini. I have called you here to say a big thank you.
Nandu: why thank you sir.
Princi: Nandini because I saw what u did outside with that boys I was right their. And i am saying thank you to you for teaching them a good lesson. I am glad that u did it. I saw them flirting with girls of our collage I didn't do anything because I didn't wanted any mess they come from rich families. But what u did to them they will be never even dare to enter this collage from now on and I am really thank full to you  for that.
Nandini: u welcome sir and I had to teach them a lesson they can't just keep flirting with girls and expect girls to be quite in return and do nothing.
Princi: I know Nandini thank you once again. Now u can go u are getting late for your lectures.
Nandini: bye sir
Nandini comes out and tells everything to Manik. He feels proud of his girl.
Manik: (kisses her cheek) Meri Jaan I am really proud of u.
Nandini: thank you Manik lets go we are getting late for the lecture.
They move toward the lecture room. They enter and see their friends and goes to towards them.
Manik: (looking at the girls) OmG I am surprised u guys early in the class today. (Nandini, Navya, Aliya and Mukti are always late for their lectures because they are in the bathroom doing makeup and gossiping lol).
Nandini: (cutely) Manik why are u saying like that it's not our fault that we are late. It's just class starts really early and ours talks are not even finished till that time so how can we Come in the class without finishing what we started.The other girls also nods.
The boys starts laughing and Manik kisses Nandini cheek and says.
Manik: Awww baby
The teacher enters in the class.
Note: It's a math class btw and Nandini hates this class so much she don't get math at all and including others girls so the girls just gossip and talk in this class and never pay attention and because of this the math teacher also don't like them.
Back to the story:
Teacher enters and starts teaching. And all starts to write down the notes including boys. But our girls they were not doing anything except yawning.(lol)
Mukti: girls I am getting bored. If I sit another Minute in this class I don't know what I am going to do
Navya: Me too Mukti. Hate this class.
Alya and Nandini: me too
Nandini: (naughtingly) guys lets try something new and adventurous. Let's sneak out of this class. See miss is so busy in teaching we can easily sneak out. Then we will go for shopping.
Navya, Mukti and Alya: nice plan nandu. U are the best.
Nandini: patting herself I know I know I am the best and laughs.
Boys who were noting down the lecture and paying attention like good Students didn't hear anything what girls said.
Nandini: let's go girls and message your partners about our plan or they will shout at us later.
Girls nods and message them. The boys phone starts buzzing and they take their phone out and was shocked after reading the message and looked towards the girls. The girls giggles at their faces. The boys nods no to them as they know if miss caught them they are in huge trouble and the teacher already don't like them. But the girl are girls they nod yes and gets up from their sits. Slowly slowly going down and all students were laughing  looking at them but slowly. And the boys were praying to God that they don't get caught. The girls were just going to get out of the class but at the same time teacher turns and....... To be continued

So I end this chapter here hope u guys like it. And To know did the teacher saw them or not u guys have to wait for the next chapter. Guys please comment weather u guys are liking the chapters or not.