Part 25

Nandini moves towards to meet the boys in the garden as she has called them their. She sees the boys and move towards them.

Cabir: So Nandini what's the plan?
Nandini: Okay guys hear we still have one day as whatever that jerk is going to do he will do Tomm. We still have half day to set our plan. Hear me. (She narrates them the plan and boys smile hearing it)
Nandini: So are we set.
Boys: Yeah Nandini what a plan.
Nandini: Thank you thank you. I am proud of myself. (She laughs and The boys laugh too but they know she is trying to keep herself happy that she don't cry as Manik is not talking to her)
Dhruv: Nandini u are fine right Woh Manik?
Nandini: (sadly) I am okay Dhruv main Usa mana ki puri koshish karu gi. (The boys nods) but the girls??
The girls comes out from behind the tree and says.
Girls: We are with you guys. (They get shocked)
Cabir: Tum log yaha?
Mukti: Tum logo ko Kaya laga huma kush pata Nahi laga ga. Jab Nandini garden ki taraf ja Rahi thi hum uska picha kar raha tha as we wanted to know from her whats going on. Suddenly Woh ruk gayi or jo us Arymaan Na bolo or uska plan Woh huma bhi Suna. We are with u guys. (The girls hug Nandini. She smiles)
Alya: per Tum log Manik koyn Nahi batata.
Cabir: Kyun ki huma pata hai Woh Nandini sa kitna pyaar karta hai usko Jaan hai yeh or agar Usa pata laga Na toh Manik Usa wahi maar dala ga. Or Wasa Abhi humasha Manik huma musibato sa bacha ta hai toh is baar hum kyun Nahi.
Abhi: Yeah Cabir is right!!!
Nandini: Okay guys enough of thus talks let me go and see Manik.

Everyone goes to their rooms and Nandini goes to her praying to her ayyiypa that Manik starts talking to her.

Manan room:
Nandini enters and sees Manik sleeping with frowns. She moves towards him and kisses his forehead with tears coming out of her eyes. His frowns disappear and Nandini smiles seeing that.

Nandini: Manik I can't tell you why did that or uska picha ek reason hai. Per Woh reason main tumha Nahi bata sakti. I know jo mana aaj stunt kiya us main meri Jaan ja sakti thi but I had to do it. Please forgive me for that or Kal tumha Woh reason apna aap pata lag Jaya ga. I love you so much!!!

She gets up and kisses his forehead again and lies down beside him. She hugs him tightly and sleeps. Manik open his eyes and lone tear escape from his eyes. He sees Nandini sleeping peacefully. He kisses her forehead and smiles a little. He was not sleeping he was pretending to sleep.
Manik: U know u are my Jaan Nandini. Main tumsa apni Jaan sa bhi jayada pyaar karta hu or agar aaj tumha kush ho jata toh pata hai tumhara Bagar main maar jata. I love you so so so much. Main tumsa Isliya baat Nahi karaha ki Tum yah stunt dubara Na Karo. Or joh bhi Tum reason ki baat kar rahi thi Woh toh Mai Kal hi Dekho ga. (He pecks on her lips and sleeps)

Resort: (5pm)
Everyone wakes up and Nandini was trying to talk to Manik but he was just ignoring. This hurted Nandini but she did a blunder and she know that. She know it's not going to be a easy task this time to monify her baby. All were sitting in Navya and Cabir room and talking. Alya suggested to watch a horror movie but Nandini and Navya said no to it but they excepted when all insisted. Manik was all quite he didn't say anything. Manik and Nandini were sitting on the same sofa but this time Abhi was sitting between them. They were also stealing glances but didn't speak all noticed this and smile. The movie started Nandini was fine in starting but when more scaring scenes started to come she started getting scared and even Navya. Navya hide herself in Cabir. Nandini was holding Abhi hand tightly and was hiding herself in his chest and Abhi was smiling all the time on his cute little sister but this scene was making our Majnu Manik jealous as everytime they watch horror movie she sits with him and hides herself in his chest. He cliched his fist tightly in order to control his anger. He can't see Nandini getting this close to anyone. He gets jealous even if a guy is holding her hand even she consider that person as her brother. (This is our Majnu Manik lol).
Abhi: Baby sister  it's fine ghost is gone now. (Nandini relaxes and straighten herself and gets embarrassed as she didn't even realize that it's not manik today it's Abhi)
Nandini: Sorry Abhi Woh I just got scared. (Nandini notices Manik. His red eyes and hands fisted)
Nandini: (whispers) Ugh yeh mana Kya kar Diya Manik toh pehla sa hi angry tha Abh or seriously Nandini tu pagal hai dekh Nahi sakti thi Kya. Per Abh main dar gayi thi toh meri Kya galti.
Manik:Abhi go and sit with Mukti. She is sitting alone go sit with her.She must  be getting scared go. (Abhi understand he got jealous and smiles)
Abhi: (teasingly) No Manik I am fine here. Muja yaha Dekna sa Bohot maza a raha hai. So I am good here. Or Mukti Woh toh lady bheem hai kisi sa Nahi darti.
Manik: (Thinks) hai meri gf Tera gala jo lag Rahi hai is liya yaha bada maza a raha hai isko. Kasa bheju Isa yaha sa.
Manik: (angrily) Abhi Tuna Suna Nahi mana Kaya kaha chal nikal yaha sa. (Abhi laughs)
Abhi: Thik a Thik hai meri angry hulk jata hu tuja gussa hona ki zaroorat Nahi hai. Muja vasa bhi do love birds ka beech kabab main hadi bana ka koi shonk Nahi hai. (Abhi moves toward Mukti and hugs her from back and starts Getting cozy with her and she smiles. No one notice as the room was dark and all the couples were getting cozy except our madly in love couple Manan. Nandini was paying attention on the movie and was making scary faces and pouts to which Manik was smiling all the time looking at her. Suddenly a scary scene Come she screams and hugs Manik tightly. Manik smiles he knew it will come. He comes her down by caressing her hairs softly to which she smiles. They watch to more movies which was not interesting. Nandini sleeps like a baby hugging Manik tightly. All the girls sleeps and Cabir goes turn on the little light that girls sleep don't get disturbed. All the boys notice Manik looking at Nandini lovely with all the love he has for her. The boys smiles and sits beside him.

Cabir: Manik agar Usaa itna pyaar karta hai toh Ussa Baath kyun Nahi karta???
Manik: Main Ussa pyaar karta hu iska Matlab yah toh Nahi ki main iski inti galtiya maaf karta Rahu. Agar galti choti hoti main Zaroor maaf karta or Issa related Na hoti but no it was related to her. She could have lost her life I would have lost myself and would have died if something would have happen to her. She knows that but she still did it. U guys would not understand and let's not talk to this topic. I am going to my room bye. (He picks up Nandini and she snuggles more into him. He reaches their room and makes her lie on the bed and sleeps hugging her tightly)

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. Please Comment and vote. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love u all my chicas.