Part 46

All were back to the garden deciding what games to play.

Nandini: Hmmm what should we play!!!! (She said thinking cutely)
Navya: Let's play hide and seek.
Nandini: No that's boring!!! (She said making a bad face)
Manik: Then what u wanna play Jaan?? (He said with a smirk playing on his face)

Manik moves towards her taking her in a Back hug nuzzling in her neck she tilts it give him more access but suddenly she remembers the challenge which she forgot in Manik magical spell on her so she got out of his hold stood beside Navya to which Manik gives her "Soon I am going to have you look" to which she gives "we will see look".

Mukti: Toh Kaya Khalna hai tuja Nandini I can't think of a good game!
Abhi: Hum Hide and seek hi Khaltha hai Na Yaar! Nandini Maan ja Na Yaar!
Nandini: Thik a chal wahi Khalta hai.

Abhi gives her a friendly flying kiss to which she acts to catch. Manik gives both of them "what are u guys doing"look with his hands on his waist giving them a glare burning in jealousy while others laugh looking at him.

Nandini: Jaan Awww u are so cute hum toh bus tuma chida raha tha. (She said pulling his cheeks)
Manik: Really??? (He said pulling her by her waist holding her securely)
Nandini: Ya! (She said getting lost in his eyes Manik was going to kiss her but she pushes him away while other look at her confuse as she never does that. Nandini gives Manik "Better luck next time look" to which he just give her "I am going to get you" look.

Mukti: What's up with you Tum log Thik toh ho Na did you guys fight or what per esa toh ho Nahi sakta Tum logo ka beech love joh Intna hai Phir Tum logo ka beech hua Kya hai?? She asked confused)
Manik: Kuch Nahi Hoya hai Mukti!
Mukti: Yaar Nandini Na tuja dekha Kyun Mara when you were going to kiss her yeh toh Phela asa kabhi Nahi Hoya what's wrong??
Nandini: Kuch Nahi Hoya Mukti sab Thik hai chal Abhi tuja Khalna Nahi hai??? (She said changing the topic)
Mukti: Ha Khalna hai toh den Kon da ga??
Nandini: Abhi da usko khalana tha Na!
Abhi: Kaya Yaar Nandini not fair! (He said irritatedly)
Nandini: Everything is fair. Abhi now count till 50 hum chupta hai! (She said turning him to the resort side so he can't see anyone)

Everyone ran to hide Manik was going to run on the other side when he sees Nandini running towards the other side so he ran after her with a naughty smirk. Nandini goes hides behind the bush while Manik comes hide behind her. Abhi starts searching for everyone.

Behind the bush:
Manik holds Nandini from her waist starts nuzzling in her neck while she was trying to free herself from his hold but he was making his grip more and more tight on her.
Nandini: (thinking) mani yeh toh yaha Agaya Abh kasa bachu gi. Edar Mani hai udar Abhi. Manik Muja yaha Nahi choda ga or udar bhar nikal toh Abhi will see me. Kasa bacho!! Nandini soch!! (Her thoughts were broken by Manik)
Manik: Baby Kyun try kar Rahi ho now I have you Jaan main esa Nahi chodna wala. (He said inhaling her sweet hair smell which was driving him crazy)
Nandini: Mani chodo Abhi will catch us!!! (She said trying to free herself from his grip)
Manik: Abhi Nahi aya ga Jaan!! (He said turning her towards him in a blink while she looks at him shocked but why our Majnu Manik will care he as her now. He tucks her hairs behind nuzzles his face in her neck he holds her hairs in a fist from her back and tilts her neck back having more access.
Nandini: Mani..... (She said in a slowly)
Manik: Ha Jaan!! (Placing wet kisses all over her neck)
Nandini: chipkali!!! (She said with a naughty smile on her lips)

Manik leaves her in a mint comes out of the bush running from hear to their shouting lizard Ahhhhhh somebody save me. Nandini starts laughing hard rolling on the floor making sure Abhi don't see her. Abhi who could not find anyone till now finally was happy to find Manik. He runs towards him but sees him running over hear and there.

Abhi: Buddy Kaya hua????
Manik: Abhi lizard make it go away!! (He said jumping on him)
Abhi: Buddy yaha koi Lizard Nahi hai kisi Na tuna fool bana Diya Yaar!
Manik: What!!! (He said in a shock)
Abhi: Tuja kisna kaha lizard hai!
Manik: Nandu Na!! (He realizes that she was lying he runs behind the bush to catch her but their was nobody) Nandini!!!!! (He shouts out loud everybody in the garden looks at him with a shock others also comes out who were hiding behind the trees and bushes.

Mukti: Tuja Kaya hua Manik sari game karab kar raha hai? Nandini kaha hai???
Abhi: Main bata hu baby!!! (He said laughing hard narrating them everything. Everybody looks at him in shock and then burst out in laughter rolling on the floor)
Cabir: ek chipkali sa daar Gaya jo thi bhi Nahi waha Manik Lanat hai tuj pa. (He said laughing hard)
Navya: Nandini kaha hai Muja uska paar Chuna hai usna ek aggressive, arrogant monster ko scare kar Diya! (Manik gives her a angry glare to which she stops laughing getting scared of him)
Alya: Kaya Manik Navya ko Kyun Dara raha ho kud toh ek chipkali ka naam sa daar Gaya!
Dhruv: But Jisna yeh sab much kiya Woh hai kaha!!
Manik: I know Woh chupka bhati ho gi Nandu let her come in my hands Aaj usko esi punishment do ga ki she always will remember it!! (He said like a Angry teacher)
Cabir: Konsi wali punishment Manik Woh s** wali ki ya dusri??
Manik: Shut up Cabir Nahi toh tuja yaha zinda gaad du ga! (Cabir shuts her mouth up)
Navya: Main Ussa call Karti hu or pict to hu ki Woh kaha hai!
Manik: Ya ask her I know she will not pick up my calls per Woh esa bhar Nahi aya gi agar Tum bhi Ussa bula gi! I know what to do! (He said with a smrik) I am coming for you baby (he said thinking)

I end This chapter here. I hope you guys like it. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Do comment and vote will be waiting for an amazing response. Love you all!😘😘❤️