Part 9

When the girls sneaked out at the same time teacher turned. She could not see them because they already went. The boys took a sign of relief but they were angry too and specially Manik because he warned the girls yesterday that they are not taking Nandini anywhere without him but they still took her with them and plus she is sick.(Girls are in trouble) .The girls were laughing and walking in corridor not knowing what's waiting for them at the home or wall.(wink)
Mukti: Omg Nandini it's was so much fun. We should do it often.
Navya: yeah Nandu it was awesome
Alya: I second that i really enjoyed it.
Nandini: Bowing down infront of them saying thank you thank you guys.
Navya: okay now leave this and let's go and enjoy.
Alya: shopping wohoo.
Mukti: let's go

All the girls went to the mall. They entered the most expensive mall. ( pic in media box).

All the girls move toward one shop where they had lot of beautiful gowns. Nandini, navya and Alya was selecting which gown to take but Mukti was lost somewhere. Nandini was confused which gown to take so she called Mukti but she didn't hear she called her again but no response. She went to her and shakes her and she comes out of her thoughts.
Nandini: Mukti where are u lost??
Mukti: nothing Nandini what happened?
Nandini: yeah actually I need your help I don't know which gown to take they all are pretty.
Mukti: (smiles) okay let me help you she goes with her and Mukti select one gown and gives it and tells her to try it. Nandini goes to the trail room. Now only Mukti,navya and Alya was left.

Mukti: guys did u realize we are forgetting something.
Navya and Alya: what?
Mukti: guys we are in huge trouble. Manik will dig our grave today.Remember last night we told him that we will not take Nandini anywhere without him. And plus the big thing Nandini is sick.
Alya: (scared) oh shit I totally forgot now what?
Navya: (worried) omg now we have to face the monster. I don't want to die.

Trial room:
Nandini enters the trail room when someone pins her to the wall And starts kissing her aggressively but Nandini was not responding as she was shocked but after releasing the touch she starts responding. Nandini breaks the kiss and says.
Nandini: Manik what are u doing here.
Manik: (angrily) why were u not picking up my phone. I called u like 100 times. Where is your phone ha.
Nandini: Manik calm down I am sorry. My phone is with Mukti and it was on silent. Sorry
Manik: (angrily) no not this time I am not forgiving u. U everytime say sorry and get away with it but now this time. I am really mad.
Nandini: (cutely) sorry Na please forgive me.
Manik: (angrily) no don't even try I am not melting with this cute face. And who's plan was it to sneak out of the class. What if the teacher could have caught u guys she already don't like u guys. U know what big trouble u guys could have been.
Nandini: (tears start coming out of her eyes) I am so sorry Na Manik and the plan was mine. I am sorry once again please forgive me. I will never do this again and she hugs him tight and starts sobbing. Manik calms himself down after seeing her tears and curses himself for making her cry.
Manik: Kisses on her hairs and says I am sorry baby I should not have shouted. Please don't cry I can't stand your tears.
Nandini: (pouting cutely) u are not Angry anymore.
Manik: kissing her pout no my baby I am not angry.
Nandini: (smiles) but how did u come here we didn't tell u guys where are we going.
Manik: u don't know your Mani baby. I can do Anything to reach u.
Flashback:
When the girls sneaked out. Manik started calling Nandini to stop her from going but she was not picking up.
Manik: guys lets sneak out.
Cabir: what?
Manik: (angrily) guys lets go can't u hear.
Boys nods and they also sneak out. And Manik tracks Nandini phone and that's how they reach the mall.
Present:
Manik: that's how we reached here.
Nandini: u are impossible Manik.
Manik: I know
Nandini: Manik now go out I have to change.
Manik: (naughtingly ) Nope I am not going anywhere. U change.
Nandini: (blushingly) Manik go Na.
Manik: Nope
Nandini: Mani
Manik: okay okay I will close my eyes but I am not going out.
Nandini: okay
Nandini changes into the gown and tells Manik to open his eyes. Manik opens his eyes and look at Nandini which left him stunned she was looking breathtaking beautiful.
Manik: Nandini I can't take my eyes of you. U are looking like an angle.
Nandini: (blushes) Mani
Manik pulls her towards himself and starts kissing her neck leaving his love bites.
Nandini: (breathing heavingly) Manik
Manik: what princess?
Nandini: Mani leave me girls must be waiting for me.
Manik: nope I am not
Nandini: please Na mani.
Manik: Okay we will continue at home.
Nandini blushes and hits him and goes out. But what she saw infront of her left her suprised and shocked... To be continued.

Happiness relies in you!! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें