Part 19

The game continuous...
Alya: Okay now my turn I will ask Navya.
Navya: Okay cool
Alya: Who is your first crush and it should not be an actor?
Navya: Okay my first crush was my neighbor son. He was so hot and handsome. I wish I meet him one day. (Cabir gets jealous)
Cabir: (angrily) Kya meet him one day ha agar tumara as pas bhi dikha Na muh tod du ga. (Everybody laughs on the Cabir who has now become an angry hulk.
Cabir: (with serious face) Kya hus raha ho I am serious Samja Tum log. (Everybody stops laughing)
Alya: Okay fine let's continue. (Everybody nods)
Alya: Your favorite book??
Navya: My favorite book the Great Gatsby. ( I personally love that book a lot and I love Gatsby and hate Daisy such a asshole she was.)
Alya: Okay your favorite actor??
Navya: Ofcourse Salman khan.
Alya: What Cabir loves most about you??
Navya: My simplicity.
Cabir: true!
Alya: Love or money?
Navya: Ofcouse love!! (She side hugs Cabir)
Alya: Love for you??
Navya: Love for me is my life. For love I can even die. That's how I see love. ( Everybody claps)
Dhruv: Now my turn I will ask Nandini.
Dhruv: For you life is?
Nandini: Life is a one chance to live. Live it beautifully don't waste it u can only experience it one time.
Dhruv: What u love about Manik?
Nandini: I love everything about Manik
That's why I am madly in love with him. (Manik pecks on her lips and she Blushes)
Dhruv: Your first crush?? (Cabir looks at Nandini and winks she understand and smiles).
Nandini: My first crush was in my school. He was really hot. Woh toh Abhi bhi mera sapno main ata ha. (Manik gets mad hearing it and jealous) (Manik and Nandini are friends from their school days. They use to study together so it's really easy for u guys to understand who is her first crush wink)
Manik: (angrily) excuse us guys (He takes Nandini hand and goes to his room)

Manan room:
Manik and Nandini enters their room. Manik pins her to the wall and locks the door. He goes to so close to her that not even air could pass between them their lips were just inch away from being locked together.
Manik: (angrily) How is that guy?? Tell me?
Nandini: (breathing heavingly) Manikkkk
Manik: What Manikk say fast??
Nandini: It.... Is.... You....... U.... Were....the only guy... Whom I use..... To talk too. (With that Manik places his lips on her and kisses her madly. Manik breaks the kiss.
Manik: Toh Tum mera saath mazak kar Rahi thi??
Nandini: Woh Cabir Na kha tha toh.
Manik: Iss Cabir ki toh Mara ga Abh yeh Mara hat sa. ( Nandini giggles)
Manik: Tum Kya hus Rahi ho mera saath mazak karna ki Saza toh mila hi gi.

Mature content:
With that he picks her up with desire filled eyes. Nandini blushes. He places her on the bed and starts kissing her lips. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing, licking and bitting her neck, shoulder and collar bone. She hisses and moans in pleasure Igniting his desire more. He removes her dress and covers them with the duvet. He starts kissing all over body and she was only moaning. Nandini switches their position and starts kissing and his bare chest. He starts groaning her name. She goes nears his lips but doesn't kiss and starts kissing all over her face but not lips. He Is seconds switches their position and enters her. She moans his name loudly. He was doing it really fast tears starts flowing from her eyes. He wipes her tears and starts kissing her lips to calm her down. She calms down. They do it for more 3 hours and then stop. They both sleep Manik as always sleeps on Nandini. His face on her chest listening to her heart beat.

Morning: (6am)
Nandini wakes up because of the sunlight. She sees Manik sleeping on her with a beautiful smile. She smiles seeing him and kisses on his head. She sees the time it was 6am she thought to wake him up. She starts to remember her moment when she decided that she will express her love to
Manik and that day also become her worst day which troubles Manik now too as that made him So protective and possessive about her.

Flashback:
Nandini and Manik were chatting about something when suddenly they started arguing.
(Btw Manik already loves Nandini madly and their friends knows about it ofcouse except Nandini. He don't say it to her as he thinks it will affect their friendship. Nandini also loves Manik a lot but she also can't say as she also thinks same like Manik that it will affect their friendship).
Manik: Tuja hamasha yehi Lagta hai ki tu sahi a per tu Nahi hai.
Nandini: Same goes to u!! Samja
Manik: hamasha main galat Nahi Hota tu bhi ho sakdi a. Pher mana gi Nahi.
Nandini: (angrily) I hate you.

She see mud near them and smiles wickedly. She goes and picks up the mud and starts throwing on him. He also starts throwing on her. They were all covered with mud. Others were laughing seeing their fight. She was going to move but her foot slips before she could fall Manik holds her on
right time. She closes her eyes tightly as she thought she is going to fall. When she realize that some is holding her protectively she opens her eyes. She sees Manik holding her gets lost in his eyes. They were lost in each other eyes and they both could see love for each other in their eyes. They were coming close and close they were going to kiss. When their friends cough bought them back out of each other world. Nandini blushes thinking of they were going to kiss and Runs from their and Manik smiles and Ruffles his hair.

Mukti home:
( Nandini and Mukti stay together. She left her house in Mumbai and shifted with Mukti as her parents memories make her weak and depressed.

Nandini: (thinking) I love Manik a lot but I don't know if I should express my feeling to him if he rejected then I will loose my best friend too. But if someone else took him. No no no I can't. On the other side Manik also decides to express his love to her.

The next day went fast. Manik and Nandini both were planning for the confession. They both wanted to make it special for each other. Mukti and Nandini was returning home. Mukti parked her car on the other side of the road. They were crossing the road when a car on her high speed came and hitted Nandini and she was lying on the road covered with blood. Mukti shouts hers name. Mukti she was crying badly she takes few people help to put Nandini in the car. She drived as fast as she could to the hospital. She shouts for doctor. One doctor came running and takes her to the ICU. Mukti was sitting infront of the god praying for her friend her soul sister when her phone buzzed it was Manik she wipes her tears but they were not stopping. She picks up and the call and starts crying loudly. Manik ask her what happen she tells him everything. Manik became numb. Tears start coming from his eyes. He run to the hospital. In meanwhile Mukti called everyone they all were crying as Nandini was so close to everyone. Manik and the gang reaches the hospital at same. They all were crying badly especially Manik. They run toward the ICU and see Mukti standing their and crying badly. They all go and hug her. Manik looks towards the ICU room. The doctors tells them and tells if she didn't wake up 8 hours she will not be with you guys anymore. Everyone was numb. Manik ask doctor if he can see and he allows him. He goes in the ICU.

Manik: (crying badly) Nandini u have to wake up Samji. Nahi toh main tujsa kabhi baat Nahi Karo ga. Ut ja Na u know how much I love you. Please wake up. Please please Nandini. I will die without u Nandini please get up.

Cabir takes Manik out and tries to calm him down but he keeps crying. 7 hours passes only 1 hour was left. Manik all the time was looking through the ICU window. Suddenly Nandini started breathing heavily. Manik shouts for Doctor. The doctor came running all barges in the ICU. The machine which tells the heart beat or plus went blank the line was all straight.( I don't know sorry what's that machine is called and how it works please just imagine that in your mind) Everyone gets shocked.

Doctor: Sorry she is no more. ( with that Doctor left the room)

Everyone starts crying badly. Manik was not reacting at all. He was numb After 2 Minutes he starts crying badly he hugs Nandini tightly.
Manik: (crying badly) u can't go please come back. Nandini please come back u can't go please please. Come back. He breaks down and says I love you Nandini please come back. Please I can't leave without you.

Suddenly Nandini again starts breathing. Dhruv runs to call the doctor.
Nandini: (with tears flowing) Manik I love you. (Manik hugs her tightly crying).
The doctors comes and checks her and tells she is completely fine. From that day Manik has become very protective for her and possessive. Nandini don't mind at all as she sees it as Manik love and she loves when he gets all protective for her.
Flashback ends...

So I end this chapter here. It's a huge update I hope you love it. Please comment and vote. Love you all😘 please ignore the grammer error and spelling mistakes.