Part 17

Nandini stands their alone tears coming out of her eyes. She calms herself cleans her tears and goes to the their room. She goes and sees Manik already sleeping. She gets sad and thinks of how to monify her Jaan and fab 4 and Navya.She suddenly gets and idea and smiles. She calls someone and when she explained her work she cuts the call and smiles.

Nandini: (thinking) My work is done let's see for long fab 5 and my Jaan will stay angry at me.

She goes and lies on the bed and hug Manik tightly for back and sleeps smiling.

Morning: (9am)

Manik was sleeping peacefully when his sleep got disturbed because of the sun rays coming through the window. He with close eyes try to find Nandini but their was no one he thought she must be downstairs. Then he remember what happened yesterday and angrily gets up from the bed. He goes and gets freshen up. He went down and see fab 4 and Navya waiting for him to go to the collage.He looks around to find Nandini but she was nowhere to be seen. He was worried from inside but didn't showed as he was angry on her. He Went to kitchen and ask to the servant:

Manik: where is Nandini Ramu??
Servant: Baba humna toh Nandini Baby ko kahi Nahi dekha subha sa.

He nods and thinks maybe she went alone to collage and leaves from their and goes to fab 4 and tells them let's leave. Nobody asked about Nandini as they knew He is angry if they will ask they would be dead. They reach collage and all were secretly calling Nandini but she didn't pick up.It was coming switched off. Manik called her 50 times but she didn't pick up. He
Was getting really worried now. He forgot all his anger.He turns towards fab 4 and see all of them on their phone.

Manik: (shouts) Guys do u know where is Nandini??
Mukti: (tensed) Manik we are only trying to call her but she is not picking up.
Cabir: yeah I also tried so many times. She is not picking up!
Dhruv: Buddy did u say anything to her last night.
Manik: No buddy I didn't even talk to her. I went to our room and just slept. I didn't wanted to hurt her by taking out my anger on her.
Alya: If u didn't say anything to her then where is she from morning??
Navya: She always called me in morning but today she didn't. I am worried for her. Where she is?
Cabir: Guys lets search in the collage!! She must be around!!
Everyone nods and runs in different directions to find Nandini. All came back to the same place and nodded their heads in no.

Manik: (thinking) where are u Nandini? Please come back baby I beg u?? Please I am sorry for behaving so rude I love you!! His thought was interpreted when everyone phone beeped. What they read made them shock to the core tears started coming out of everyone eyes.

Text message: Sender-Unknown
Unknown: If u all want to save Nandini from dying reach in the given address in 20. If u are not on time then u all will not be able to say bye to Nandini. U all with only find her dead body. They all run towards the car like manics Manik was driving like crazily. He reached in 10 min on the given address with tears flowing down his eyes. It was a farmhouse. They all run and entered the farmhouse. What they see made them bewildered. The whole farmhouse was decorated beautifully. Their was sorry written. They finally relaxed after realizing that Nandini did this all. They were happy too but mad too because of the text message. It scared the shit out of them and specially Manik. They all started shouting for her name.

 They all started shouting for her name

(Farmhouse)

Nandini comes out holding her ears with a cute pout

Nandini comes out holding her ears with a cute pout. All look at her angrily.

      (Nandini dress)

(Nandini dress)

         (Manik attair) Nandini: (Cutely pouting) Guys, Manik I am sorry please Mujha maaf kardo

(Manik attair)
Nandini: (Cutely pouting) Guys, Manik I am sorry please Mujha maaf kardo. Please please. I know whatever happened was bad but guys imagine that girl was so little if I did not push her away. She would have been d... (She could even say that word) please I am sorry.
Fab 4 and Navya smiles and hugs her tightly. She looks towards Manik.
Nandini: Manik baby please I am sorry. I will never do it again. Please forgive me. (Manik melts And runs towards her and hugs her tightly)
Manik: (crying) Nandini never do it again u know much scared I was when I could not find u. I can't live without u. My HAPPINESS RELIES IN You. Never ever pull this stunt on me again.
Suddenly he pulls her out of the hug. Nandini gets surprised.

Manik: (shouts) What was that text message ha. Did u sended it to us??

Nandini scarily nods. Manik,fab 4 and Navya shouts at her.

All together:Nandini are u crazy?
Nandini: Sorry guys I can explain. If I would have called u or would have done anything else then u guys would have never come. So I did this.

Alya: U know much scared we were?
Navya: U should have seen Manik. Huski halat karab ho gayi thi!!
Mukti: Ha Nandini u should have atleast think about Manik.

Nandini look towards Manik with teary eyes. Manik already had tears coming out of his eyes. She cutely holds her ears and makes a sorry pout. Everybody smiles and Manik hugs her tightly.
Manik: It's okay but never repeat it again.
Nandini: (smiles) never I love you baby!!
Manik: I love you too Jaan!!

Manik breaks the hug and places his lips on hers and starts kissing her madly. Nandini responds with equal passion. Fab 4 and Navya coughs to break their kiss. They both break and Nandini blushes and hides her face in Manik chest and he smiles.

So I end the chapter here! I hope you guys love it please guys comment and vote. I know I updated late extremely sorry for that and also for the pictures I could not find better ones so sorry. Forgive me. Love you all!!😘😘😘