Part 11

This chapter have mature content.Please guys only read if u are comfortable.

The girls go infront of their partners are makes them stand up,smiles and says it's okay.Boys take a sign of relief and smiles.

Dhruv: okay guys today we had enough of drama lets go home.
Cabir: ya lets go
All say bye to Manik and Nandini and go from there. Manik suddenly picks Nandini up moves toward their room and she gets shocked.
Nandini: Manik what are u doing?
Manik: (naughtingly) nothing lets go to our room and continue our romance. Now their is no one to stop us.
Nandini: (blushes) Baby leave me I have to go and freshen up then we will continue Na. Please
Manik: okay but come fast because then I am listening any of your talks.

Nandini goes to her wardrobe and takes a sexy black nighty out (pic in media box) and go to the washroom. Manik lies on the bed waiting for Nandini to come out. Nandini comes out after 10 minutes looking sexy and hot in the nighty. Nandini goes toward Manik who was lying on the bed eyes closed. She thought he slept and smiles and was going to put a blanket on him but he pulls her on him and says
Manik: u thought I slept no baby I am not sleeping without making love to you.
Nandini: (blushes) mani shee
Manik: what shee
Mature content:
Within second Nandini was above Manik. He places his lips on her and starts kissing her madly and Nandini puts her hand on his neck pulling him closer. Manik kept kissing her till she goes breathless and her naughty hands moved towards her bare back and he starts tracing his seducetively on her back. Nandini was moaning his name in his mouth as they were still kissing. Manik hands went in Nandini dress from back and he opened the bra hook and took the br* out of her dress. Manik breaks the kiss and starts kissing her neck and shoulder sliding the strings of nighty down. Nandini was moaning badly and it was doing nothing except rising Manik's desire. He gives so many love bites on Nandini neck and shoulder it turned all red but later he soothes them with his soft kisses. He moves the Nighty down till her stomach and he could see her front fully. Which made Nandini shy and she blushes hard. Manik starts kisses Nandini bo**** nibbling, bitting and kissing them turning them red.He moves down and kisses his belly button, licking it and also bites near it and then starts kissing her stomach. Nandini was lying surrendered as the way he wanted and moaning his name. Nandini could not take this torture and she turns him and starts kissing him madly, she breaks the hug and removes his bare shirt and starts kissing his chest and she gives Manik love bite on his neck and he was groaning her name. Manik turns her roughly and kisses her hard. Manik takes both of her hands and ties them with a cloth Nandini didn't even relies that he tied her hands as she was lost in the passion. Manik breaks the kiss and again starts to kiss her bo*** and stomach. Nandini wanted to hold him as she could not take the torture anymore but she realized that her hands are tied and she moans loud to tell Manik that she can't take it anymore and open her hands but Manik was Manik he didn't listen Nandini and kept kissing her.When Manik was satisfied he opens her hands and she holds him tightly. Manik removes her nighty fully and her inner garments and cover them with the duvet and Nandini removes Manik's. Manik in a go entered inside Nandini and tears starts coming from her eyes and she moans loud but Manik kisses her to suppress her moan.After 4 Hours of love making they slept cuddling each other totally exhausted.

In morning:
Both were sleeping hugging each other so Close that the air could not even pass them. But the sun rays were disturbing Manik sleep and he woke up and smiles seeing Nandini hiding his face in his chest. But he realizes that they are getting late for collage as its 9am and they have to reach collage at 10am. Manik gets up and puts pillow Infront of her and she hugs the pillow and sleeps. Manik smiles seeing that and kisses her pouty lips. He goes to freshen up and comes out fully dressed looking sexy and hot. He looks towards Nandini and she was still sleeping like a baby hugging the pillow. He goes towards Nandini and tries to wake her up but she turns on other side and says she want to sleep more.
Manik: baby please wake up Na. We are getting late.
Nandini: (cutely) Manik I want to shleep. Please
Manik goes all Awww on his baby but he can't do anything they have to go to collage. He sits infront of her and sees her opening her eyes slowly and smiles.
Manik: kissing his lips baby please get up Na.
Nandini: Manu I am tired.
Manik: baby please
Nandini: okay
She gets up and covers herself completely with the duvet. And spreads his arms toward Manik telling him to pick her up. He picks her up and drops her to the bathroom and closes the door and says.
Manik: come fast baby I am waiting outside.
Nandini: okay Jaan I will come in 10 minutes. U go
Manik: okay

So I end this chapter here. Hope you guys liked it and enjoyed it fully. Wrote this hot romance for the first time i hope it was up to the mark. Guys please comment, like and tell me did u guys like it or not.