Part 5

Hey guys I am here again to entertain you guys with my story.Hope u guys are liking this story and getting entertained with it. Love you my chicas!!

All the girls reached Mukti apartment. Nandini was still confuse thinking where they are going and the girls were not even telling her. She asked  them  but they are not telling her anything which is pissing her off but she is trying to keep herself calm. The girls tell to go and get ready and pushed her in the room. They also went to get ready.All the girls came out looking hot and sexy.( can see the dresses in media box and sorry couldn't find a good dress for Navya.)
Nandini: Guys I am asking last time where are we going?
Mukti: Nandini it's surprise u know what surprise means.
Nandini: (irritatingly) I know Mukti
Mukti: so keep quite and come with us and she nods.

They all moved out of the apartment and sat in Mukti BMW. (Guys every one is rich in my story)
Finally girls reached the destination where Nandu is going to get her surprise. Navya covers Nandu eyes with the black  cloth.

They all came out of the car and walked a little and reached their final destination. Navya takes off the blind fold from Nandu eyes and she is shocked and suprised To see that they are at her favorite five star hotel.( pic in media box) she hugs all of them tightly saying thank you numerous times.

Mukti: how is the suprise baby?
Nandini:( excitingly) she hugs Mukti tightly I love it I love it. Amazing this is. I love you all.
She takes Aliya and Navya in a tight hug too and says I love you and they also reply her back saying I love you too.

Mukti: let go inside guys.
Nandini: let's go. Omg I am so excited.
Aliya  Navya and Mukti smiles brightly seeing their cute baby excited and happy.

They move inside and Nandini was exploring her favorite hotel as she has never came here before. Suddenly something stuck in Nandini mind and she says turning towards the girls.

Nandini: girls how do u know I love this hotel so much and I wanted to come here.( Nandini has never told anyone that she loves this hotel.)
Mukti: Actually when I went in your room last time their was a diary and I read it. It has your hobbies and your likes and dislikes written on it.
Nandini: oh okay
Navya: guys now stop talking and lets go.
Aliya: yeah let's go. They go and take their seats.

The girls orders all Nandini food and Nandini was smiling brightly all the time. They talked laughed and discussed about their life. They were having a gala time. And at home Our Romeo Manik called his Juliet like 50 times to asking if she is fine does he want her to come and when are they coming home Nandini happily replied him back saying that she is fine and they will be coming home soon. Girls had a good time and now it was time to go as it soon was going to strike 8pm and as They remember Manik strictly saying that he wants them to be home at 8.So they decided to leave Nandini didn't wanted to go but the girls promised her that they will bring her here again. Nandu unwillingly agrees.

They move out and sit in the car.It was going to rain soon. Their was pin drop silence in the car as no one was speaking because they were tried a lot. Suddenly Nandini shouts.

Nandini: (loudly) Mukti stop.
Mukti: (horrified) what happen Nandini are u fine.
Nandini: ( lost in the rain) Mukti see Na it's raining lets go outside and play in rain. I want to play so badly.
Mukti: have u gone crazy and no we are not going and playing in the rain. U know Na u always get fever whenever u play in the rain. And Manik will kill me for letting u do it when he gets to know.

Nandini: (cutely) Mukti please Na see baby face and she makes a baby face.
Aliya and Navya also joins Nandini as they also wanted to play in the rain.

Aliya: Mukti please Na
Navya: please Mukti.
Nandini: please Na
Mukti: Okay but I am not answering Manik when u catch cold u guys get that in your mind. Nandini u are going to answer him and u guys too.

They all go outside it was raining so hard. They started playing with the rain they were throwing the mud which was the road on each other. Here Manik was getting worried as Mukti called 1 hour ago saying that they are reaching in 10 mins and they are still not home. He called Nandini but she didn't pick up, he called other they didn't pick up too he was getting more and more restless as the time was passing.

Manik: (shouts) where are this girls?
Cabir: calming him down Manik they will coming don't worry.
Dhruv and Abhi: yeah buddy don't worry.
Manik: guys what don't worry.he was going to say more but they here the door bell ring. Manik goes and open the door and sees girls standing at the door with their sweet smiles. ( Neat and Clean lol ).  Manik takes Nandini in a tight hug and kisses on her forehead. Breaking the hug he says

Manik: where were u guys? I told u Na come at 8 and its 10. And Mukti u called me that u guys are reaching in 10 mins and u are reaching now. Where were u guys ha ?
Mukti: looks towards Cabir and gestures him to handle Manik.Cabir knows they were playing in rain and that's why they are late before coming to home Mukti texted him to handle Manik when they reach home and His all time questions. First Cabir got angry at them for letting Nandu play in the rain as he knows Nandini catches cold soon and gets high fever and he also knows if she gets cold Manik will get to know in seconds that she played in rain and he will be really mad at her and the girls and his anger is really hard thing for them to handle.Manik as also warned Nandu lot of time to not play in rain but she don't hear him.Cabir thoughts were broken by Manik loud voice.
Manik:( Shouting) Mukti are u telling me or not that why u guys are late?
Mukti look towards Nandu and tells her to speak. She agrees

Nandini: Baby their was lot of traffic Na.
Manik: Nandu meri Jaan when u don't know how to lie then don't even try okay. Now will u tell me Mukti( angrily).
Mukti now was tensed how he is going to handle this angry hulk.
Flashback:
After playing in the rain they all see each other all covered with mud and dirt and their cloths sticking to their bodies.
Navya: yuk we look so bad.
Mukti: we can't go and drop nandini like this Manik will be mad he will eat us alive for letting Nandini play.
Aliya: let's go to my home and fresh up.
Nandu: yeah let's go
They all reach Aliya's home  and take hot bath and dresses themselves in the neat and clean dresses.
Mukti: Omg it's 9:30 Manik will be mad.
Nandini: Mukti don't worry I will handle him actually text Cabir and tell him to help us.
Mukti: so she texts Cabir everything and he agrees.
And they make their way to Nandini and Manik's home.
Present: 
Manik: Mukti where are u lost.Are u answering me.
To handle the situation Nandini starts to act Manik baby I am tired I want to sleep. Please pick me up and take me to the room. (Cutely)

Manik: okay baby lets go and Turns toward Mukti and says I will see you guys in morning and takes my answer In my way and picks Nandini up and take her to their room.

Mukti and all girl relaxes and was thanking Nandu for saving them from Manik Anger. But they were still worried as what will they say to Manik in morning. But boys tells them to relax as they will handle him. But they don't know when it comes to Nandini his princess no one can handle him not even them.

So I end this part here hope you guys enjoyed this part. Tell me guys did u liked it or not by commenting and liking.