Part 21

They boarded the flight and reached in morning.

Manik had booked a car for themselves and a five star hotel from them to leave in. Everybody settle themselves in the car and make their way towards the hotel.

In the car:
Navya: I am so excited for this holiday.
Alya: Me too!! We gonna have lot of fun.
Mukti: Yeah me too!!

They reached the hotel. The girls were mesmerized seeing the hotel beauty.

Nandini: Manik this so beautiful I love it

Manik: (hugs her) I am glad that u liked it.
Mukti: Yeah Manik it's really pretty!!!

They all were moving towards their rooms. Manik and Nandini were walking when Nandini suddenly bumped in someone as she was looking at her phone. She was going to fall but the guy hold her.
Guy: Beautiful!! (Manik gets angry and pulls Nandini towards himself)
Nandini: (angrily) Excuse me!!
Guy: Are u single beautiful? (Manik gets angry and even Nandini)
Manik: (angrily) This beautiful is taken. Or aga sa iska aas pas bhi dikha Na zinda Nahi bacha ga. Or beautiful Isa sirf main bula sakta hu toh aga sa Suna Na Phir dekh Lana.
Guy: Calm down man I was jut asking? Btw I am Aryamaan.
Manik: We don't need to know get out of the way.

Manan room:
Manik takes Nandini towards their room. They enter and Manik pins her towards the wall and starts kissing her. He breaks the kiss and says:

Manik: Kitna time ho Gaya tumha kiss kiya huya.
Nandini: (blushingly) Mani!!
Manik: What Mani. Abhi toh sirf kiss kiya hai jab raat ko Woh karu ga toh tab Kya Karo gi.
Nandini: (acting bold) Woh toh Tum raat ko hi dekhna. (She places her lips on her and Manik gets shocked on seeing Nandini acting bold but he responds equally. Breaking the kiss)
Manik: Woh my baby is acting all bold ha.
Nandini: Kyun main kar Nahi sakti.
Manik: Zaroor kar sakti ho. (He kisses her cheek) Wasa Nandini Tum us arymaan sa dur hi rehna. Muja Woh Bilkul bhi Acha Nahi Lagta. (Nandini nods)
Nandini: baby chalo soh ta hai Na. Mujha Bohot neend a Rahi hai.
Manik: Thik a Jaan let's sleep. Then we will go for lunch.

Manan were sleeping peacefully cuddling each other when Manik phone starts ringing. He gets up and sees Nandini sleeping like a baby then he look towards the clock its 11 am. Manik picks up his phone and sees its Cabir.

Manik: (sleepingly) Hello
Cabir: uth ja Majnu Manik hum breakfast ka liya wait kar raha hai jaldi a.
Manik: Thik hai hum Ata hai. (He cuts the phone)

Manik decides to freshen up first and then wake Nandini up. He pecks her lips and goes to the freshen up. He comes out after few and sees Nandini sleeping so cutely hugging his pillow tightly. He walk to towards and softly calls her.

Manik: Nandini baby get up!
Nandini: (leaves the pillow and snuggles into him like a baby he smiles) Jaan bus tohri der or please please.
Manik: (kisses his forehead) no baby we have to go for breakfast. Tumna a flight main bhi Kuch Nahi Khaya tha.
Nandini: (sleepingly) Please please
Manik: no chalo get up! (He forcefully wakes her up and sends her to freshen up. She goes in with the grumpy face. She comes out looking beautiful.

 She comes out looking beautiful

(Nandini dress)

              (Manik attair)

(Manik attair)

Manik: Looking beautiful baby. Chalo lets go.
Nandini: chalo

They move towards the table and sees their friends sitting and chit chatting. They move towards them and takes their seat.

Nandini: Hey guys.
All: Hey Nandini looking pretty
Nandini: (smiles) Thanks
Cabir: Thank god yeh love birds a Gaya inho Na apna romance short rakha Nahi mai toh bukh ka mera maar jata.
Manik: Cabir shut up or I will dig your grave right here.
Cabir: okay okay Thik a.

They ordered the Food and starts eating.
Manik: where do u guys want to go today?
Alya: Shopping!
Boys: No way!!!!
Alya: (pouts) Thik a (Dhruv pecks her pout)
Abhi: Mukti baby where u want to go??
Mukti: Let's go to Chapora beach??
Nandini: (excitingly) yeah sure!!!

Everyone smiles seeing her excited. They all move to change in beach dress. Girls go in Abhi and Mukti room to change and boys move towards Cabir and Navya. They all come out in their beach dresses looking handsome and sexy. Manik gets mesmerized looking at Nandini he just wanted to take her to their bedroom and make love to her. Even Cabir,Dhruv and Abhi wanted to do the same. They move toward their girls. Manik moves towards Nandini and pulls her towards himself:

Manik: (huskily in her ear) U know how hot u are looking I just want to crash u on bed and make love to you

Manik: (huskily in her ear) U know how hot u are looking I just want to crash u on bed and make love to you. (He pecks on her lips)
Nandini: (blushes) Mani u are too much.
Manik: What too much I am just saying the truth. U are just making hard for yourself by looking this much hot. Night is going to be really hard for you.
Nandini: (boldly) I don't mind. I am waiting for the night. I love seeing wild Mani. (She kisses her cheek and he smiles)

Their moment got broken when everyone coughed hard. They straighten themselves and they all move towards the Beach.

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys love it. Please guys comment and vote. Ignore grammatical error and spelling mistakes.

Note: Arymaan is a negative character. He loves Nandini like crazy and hates Manik but no Manan separation for sure.As I don't like seperations I hate them!!!