Part 22

They all reach the Chapora beach. All the girls were happy and excited and the boys were happy to see their girls happy. Nandini runs towards the water and starts playing in it like a baby. Manik smiles seeing his baby happy. Manik and the girls moves towards her and she throws water on them and they also start playing. But their was someone else too on the beach who was looking at her and adoring her which was none other than Aryamaan. He has followed them when they were coming here. He was smiling evilly when Abhi who was looking around sees him looking at Nandini evilly. He senses that this guy is not good he is surely upto something.
Abhi: Guys
Cabir: What happened Abhi?
Abhi: guys look at Aryamaan behind the tree. Look at him carefully he is looking at Nandini. (Dhruv and Cabir looks at Aryamaan making sure he don't look at them seeing him. They see her looking at Nandini and smiling)
Cabir: This guy is surely upto something.
Abhi: Yeah true
Dhruv: we have to keep Nandini safe. We have to keep an eye on him.
Abhi: ya but don't tell Manik we will handle this nut case alone. We would not let him do anything. If something happened to Nandini we will lose Manik.
Cabir:ya we will not let any trouble came to them. This Aryamaan has to go through us first. ( he said looking towards Manik and Nandini who was happily laughing and playing)
Manik sees all of them talking something serious as all of them had an serious face on. He moves towards them.
Manik: Guys any problem??
Dhruv: No buddy we all are good.
Manik: U guys are looking serious.
Abhi: no nothing of that sort.
Cabir: Yeah Manik chal Abh huma bhi kalna hai Teri baby gf ka saath. Manik smiles)
Nandini: (Shouts loudly as they were far) Baby and guys come Na what are u guys doing there??
Manik: (shouts back) Jaan we are coming. ( They all move towards them and Cabir secretly signals Abhi and Dhruv to keep and eye on Aryamaan)
Aryamaan who listened everything as Manik and Nandini shouted got jealous as hell.
Aryamaan: Nandini tumha toh main apna bana ka Rahu ga or is Manik ko
Maar Dalu ga. After that u are all mine. All mine. (He goes back to the hotel smiling evilly not knowing that what is coming for him).
After playing all decided to play volleyball. Cabir and Mukti became the leaders and they chooses their team players. Manik and Nandini could not be in the same team as Mukti choosed Manik and Cabir used Nandini. Manik pouts sadly seeing Nandini in another team he wanted to be with her and seeing Manik pouting cutely Nandini gives a flying kiss to him to which he smiles widely. The games starts Mukti team was at 4 points and Cabir team was at 4 point too. It was Cabir team turn and last game. Cabir signals Nandini and she understand and winks at Cabir. Cabir throws the ball and it was going towards Manik. When Nandini looks towards him and starts pulling her dress straps down and her cleavage was clearly visible to him he opens his mouth widely and starts ogling at her and misses the ball. Nandini sets her straps and shouts:
Nandini: (shouts) yaayyyyyy we won Cabir we won. (She hugs everyone of her team member and they smile at her. Manik who was still lost in her comes out of his Nandini land and shouts)
Manik: No it's cheating. They cheated
Nandini: (innocently) what cheating Manik?
Manik: (shocked seeing her acting innocent) She winked at me guys. (Nandini blushes)
Mukti: (pounces on Manik) are u serious Manik ek wink sa u gotta be kidding me.
Manik: (Looking towards Nandini) sorry Mukti and u baby ruko tumha Abhi batata hu.
(Nandini gets scared and starts to run Manik runs behind her. They were running all around and everyone was admiring them and their love. Manik finally caught her and tickles her to which she laugh out loud. After Manik picks her up in his Arms and says.
Manik: (huskily) Time for the punishment baby for playing games with me. (Nandini blushes)
Nandini: I am always ready for your punishments Mr Manik Malhotra. (He moves towards their room and shouts)
Manik: Bye guys see you when we are done. (Nandini blushes hard and all the others eyes wide open hearing that)

Manan room: (Mature content)
Manik puts her on the bed and completely comes over and starts kissing her widely and Nandini closes her eyes. Manik takes Nandini both hands and ties them tight with the cloth that it don't open. Manik starts kissing her more passionately to which Nandini moans loudly in his mouth. Nandini breaks the kiss and was panting heavingly. Manik moves down and starts kissing her neck and shoulders. Nandini moans loud she wanted to hold him but can't as her hands are tied.
Nandini: (panting) Manikk...... Pl... Ple. Please.
Manik: (biting her collarbone Nandini moans) Please what baby??
Nandini: (breathing heavingly) please..... Op....open.....m....my........hands.
Manik: (kissing behind her ear) This is your punishment baby for playing games with me. (Nandini moans loudly as he bends down and bits her lower lip)
Manik moves more down and starts kissing her cleavage like a long lasting lover. Nandini was only moaning his name and was lying their surrendered. She didn't say again to Manik to open her tied hands as she knew he is not going too. Manik bends more down and kisses her bo*** over the fabric. He moves toward her bare stomach which was visible because of the dress she was wearing. He slides his tongue inside her belly and licks it to which she moans loudly. After he was done licking biting her belly he kisses all over her stomach and does the same thing. Manik sees ice cubes on the side table. He smiles naughtingly Nandini eyes was closed. He picks up the ice and puts it on her belly and Nandini shivers because of the cold ice. The ice starts to melt and the water was going to in her belly to which he starts drinking the water which was on her belly and the stomach. He takes the other ice cube and puts on her lips to which Nandini shivers. The ice melts and he drinks the water which was on her lips and kisses her madly again. He puts another ice cube on cleavage and licks the water which was melting. Nandini was shivering because of the coldness of the ice and was also moaning Manik name in pleasure which was igniting him more and more. He removes all her dress and his pants and shirt they were only in their inner wears. He starts cherishing all her body to which Nandini was moaning in pain and pleasure. Manik takes off her inner wears too and his as Nandini could not as her hands were tied. He touches on her femina and kisses their to which she moans loudly. Manik unties the cloth from which he tied Nandini hand. Nandini holds him tightly and Manik enters in a go and she moans loudly and a lone tear trickle down her eyes. He moves upward still inside her and places his lips on her. He starts doing it fast and fast he was really wild and she was completely enjoying it and moaning his name in pain and pleasure. They made love for 4 more hours and finally stopped and slept for few hours as they have planned to go for shopping in the afternoon. As always Manik was sleeping completely on Nandini listening to her heart beats. Nandini was sleeping with a huge smile on her face.
Afternoon: (5 pm)
Nandini and Manik was sleeping peacefully when Manik opens his eyes because of his phone ringing. Manik gets up a little from Nandini who was sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. He smiles and picks up the phone and gets back to the same position lying on her. Manik sees its Cabir and curses him for disturbing his beautiful sleep.
Manik: (slowly) Ha kuta Bol?
Cabir: Manik yaar jaldi tyaar ho kar ayo huma shopping per Jana hai. Yaad hai huna ki Woh karta karta bul Gaya.
Manik: Cabir shut up huma sab yaad hai. Hum ata hai.
Cabir: Thik a jaldi Ana dubara mat karna lag Jana.
Manik: Cabir tu Muja mil tuja bata hu.
Cabir: (laughingly) Acha Acha sorry bye. (Cabir cuts the call)
Manik: (still lying on her) Baby get up its afternoon we have to go for shopping.
Nandini: (hugs him tightly and snuggles in him and says in sleepy voice) Jaan I want to shleep I am tired.
Manik goes all Awww and pecks her lips numerous times.
Manik: Baby don't u wanna go on shopping. U were the one who made this plan.okay then we will not go. (Nandini shots her eyes open)
Nandini: No no we will go I want to on shopping. (Manik kisses her neck and breast to which she blushes and gets up from her and lies next to her).
Manik: okay so go fast and freshen up or we can bath together u know to save the time.
Nandini: (blushingly) I don't mind
Manik smiles and takes her to the bathroom and they bath together with lot of hot romance. They Come out
After 15 Minutes and dresses themselves.

(Nandini and Manik attair) Manik: Baby u are making it impossible for me to control

Manik: Baby u are making it impossible for me to control. I can't never have enough of you.
Nandini: Same goes to you Mr. Malhotra. U are looking no less.
Nandini places her lips on his and he responds equally. He places his hand on her bare stomach and pulls her closer. They kiss each other till they were out of breath. Manik pins her to the wall and bends down and starts biting and licking her whole stomach. He bites on her belly to which moans loud. Nandini hand was in hair and pulling him more and more towards herself which made made Manik dig more and more in her stomach. Suddenly Manik phones starts ringing but he ignores it and keeps giving wet kisses on her stomach. The phone stops ringing but it rings again.
Nandini: Ja.. Jaan.... Yo... Your phone. Please pick it up. (Manik signs in frustration and stops kissing her)
Manik: (picks up without seeing the caller and shouts) Hello who is it??
Cabir: It is your friend Cabir. Muja bata do Na Tum log a raha ho ki Nahi. Choda meri behan ko Tudi der ka liya. Kitna perashan Kara ga us ko. Or ha Sara Tum logo per Bohot angry hai as you guys taking lot of time. Agar romance continue karna ka plan hai toh hum akela Jaya.
Manik: (shouts) tujha toh main baad main dekh lu ga Cabir. Hum Abhi a raha hai. Or hai mera romance continue karna ka koi plan Nahi hai Abhi or agar hoga bhi Na toh tu Muja karna Nahi da ga. (Nandini giggles hearing that and Manik gives her a look to which she stops. Manik cuts the phone)
Manik: (coming close to her) Tumha Bohot hasi a Rahi thi.
Nandini: (stammering) Ma...Manik we.... Ha......have to go. (Manik pecks her lips an they move out hand in hand)

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys love the hot romance. Guys please comment and vote. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all😘😘😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️.