Part 20

The whole week passed with collage, fun and with lot of romance. The whole gang was present in Malhotra mansion to discuss for the trip they all are planning to go as they have whole 2 weeks weekend from collage. They all were settled on sofa sitting with some good snacks to eat. Nandini in Manik lap eating herself and feeding Manik as he is holding her securely.

Mukti: Let's go to Switzerland!!
Cabir: No we already have been their! Let's go to Hong Kong?
Manik: No we went their already before last year on new year eve. What about Australia?
Alya: No no no
Nandini: Guys let's think of a place in Indian only Na. We always go and roam in foreign when we off so let's see our country too.

Everyone liked the idea. So they start discussing about where to go and roam in India.

Alya: Let's go to goa that's the best place to go. We didn't even go their even been close to it.
All: Yeah that's good!!
Manik: Okay cool so I will book the tickets for Tomm night. So u guys can shop and do your packing.
Nandini: Yeah good idea.
Cabir: (teasingly) idea toh good laga ga hi boyfriend ka joh ha.
Nandini: (blushes) Cabirrrr
Cabir: Acha Acha Thik a.

They discuss on the trip what they are going to do and stuff for few and then the gang Leaves for their respective homes. Nandini and Manik move to their room they sleep after having a little cozy time.

Morning: 9am
Manik wakes up and sees Nandini sleeping peacefully. He smiles and adores her for sometimes and then move towards the washroom to freshen up. He comes out and sees Nandini sleeping like a baby hugging Manik pillow tightly. Manik smiles moves towards her and takes her in his lap and she snuggles to him more.

Manik: Nandini baby wake up.
Nandini: (Cutely) I want to sleep Jaan I am so tired.
Manik: Baby remember we have flight at night for goa and we have to go for shopping and then we have do our packing. Wake up please!!!
Nandini: Do I have to wake up? 
Manik: Yes baby u have too.
Nandini: okay

Nandini wakes up and goes to get ready. She comes out as always looking gorgeous and beautiful.

         (Manik and Nandini attair)

They both move downstairs hand in hand and sees the whole gang already waiting for them.

Manan: Hey guys
All: Hey Manik and Nandini.

All move towards their cars. Manik and Nandini goes in Manik car. The other go in Cabir car. They reach mall. The girls took Nandini with them as they wanted to shop alone not with boys. Manik makes a grumpy face but he could not do anything so he went with the guys.
Girls section:
All the girls buyed shorts, skirts, tight Jeans, crop tops, Bikinis, accessories, foot flops and some other stuff.
Boys section:
The boys buyed shorts, jeans, shirts and shoes.

They all were done with their shopping. The girls moved towards the food court as that's where Manik told them to come. They reached their and sits next to their guys. Nandini rest her head on Manik shoulder as she was tired with all the shopping. The boys who were already sitting Seeing girls with bunch of bags they got shocked.

Cabir: Did u guys shop whole mall?
Mukti: (angrily) Shut up Cabir.
Cabir: Thik a lady bheem shant ho ja.
Manik: So what did u shop baby??
Nandini: Shorts, skirts, crop tops and Some other stuff.
Manik: Okay, So my baby got tired with lot of shopping.
Nandini: (babyishly) Yeah your baby got tired a lot.

All went Awww. Manik suggested to go home that Nandini can take a nap for little time as she is tired.

Malhotra mansion:
Manik and Nandini reach home. Nandini already slept in the car so Manik picked her up and bought her to the room and lied her on bed. He lied down with her and slept too. They both woke up at around 5 and their flight was at 10 at night. They did the packing or we can say only Nandini as Manik was tightly hugging her from the back and nuzzling in her face all the time and kissing her time to time and Nandini was smiling all the while on her antics. All were ready at 7 and left for the airport. They reached the airport.

Navya: Girls I have to use the ladies room. Do anyone want to come.
Nandini: Yeah I will come with you.
Aliya and Mukti: We too lets go!!

The girls leave. The boys were sitting the waiting room.

Ladies room:
Navya: Guys I am so excited for this trip?
Nandini: Me too!!
Alya & Mukti: us too!!

They move out of the washroom. Nandini got a phone call so she excuses herself and the girls go to the boys.

Manik: Where is Nandini??
Mukti: She got a phone call their she is. (Pointing towards Nandini direction. Manik sees it and goes towards her nd everyone smiles).
Cabir: Yeh Majnu Manik Nandini ka begaar ek second bhi Nahi raha sakta.
Mukti: Yeah true yeh ek dusra sa kitna pyaar karta hai.
Navya: They both love each other madly. The way Manik worries for her and cares for her. I just love that qualities for him.
Alya: E guys do u remember that incident when we played a prank on Manik. Omg how much he yelled on us. (She said looking towards the couple who was now getting little cozy infront of the people).
Navya: yeah I thought he will kill us.

Flashback:
It was 4 months after manan confession. Nandini now lived with Manik. Manik was out with boys for some work. When the girls thought to play prank on Manik except Nandini. She didn't even knew about it as she was in kitchen. They called Manik from Nandini phone.

Phone call:
Manik: Hey baby! I guess u are missing me a lot. (The phone was on speaker the girls giggled hearing that).
Mukti: (Worried voice) Woh Manik its Mukti.
Manik: Mukti where is Nandini? Why are u sounding so worried is everything fine??Nandini Thik ha Na. Kya hua bolo??
Mukti: Woh Manik Nandini fainted and she hurted herself on head. (She said it in one go and
Cutted the phone). 

Manik got so worried that he reached home in like 10 which was suppose to be 25 minutes journey. He entered the Malhotra mansion shouting Nandini name.

Manik: (extremely worried) Nandini baby, Shona where are u? (His face was all sweating)

Nandini comes out of the kitchen and sees Manik condition she runs towards him. Manik sees her and hugs her tightly that she couldn't even breath.
Manik: Baby Tum Thik toh ho Na. Tum faint kasa hoyi. Tum apna Kyal kyun Nahi rakh thi. Or tumari sar ki chot kasi hai?? Bolo Na baby??
Nandini: (confused) Baby what are u talking about main kabhi faint Nahi hoyi. Main toh Thik hu. Tumha yeh sab kisna kaha.
Manik: This girls. (He looks towards them and they starts laughing. Manan finally understands it was their prank. Manik gets angry and more angry on seeing them laughing as they don't know what pain he goes through just when he hears or sees Nandini little cut on her skin and they told him that she fainted. Manik shouts on all the girls and tells them to get out. Nandini tries to calm him down but he makes her quite by giving her a look. The girls goes after listening a huge lecture from Manik and they even realized their mistake. They apologized next day but Manik didn't talk to them but finally after lot of affords they made him talk to them. They boys were also angry on their girls as they know that Manik is really protective and possessive for Nandini and he don't like all the Pranks which are related to Nandini.

So I end this chapter here I hope you guys love it. Comment and vote and shower your love on me. Please ignore grammatical error or spelling mistakes.