Part 44

Guys I am really not happy with the last parts comments and vote they are too less are u guys getting bored of this story. If yes, please tell me because I am wasting my time writing it then if I am not getting any good response. If u want an next update I want a really great response!!!

Manan room: (morning)
Manan were sleeping after having a blissful love making secession last night. Manik was sleeping on top of Nandini with his full weight on her. They both were peacefully sleeping when the Sun rays which were directly falling on Nandini face woke her up. She opens her eyes with lot of difficulty as the runs rays are directly on her face. She sees the and sees its 3pm. She looks at Manik smiles seeing him sleeping peacefully hiding his face near her heart. Nandini tries to move out but could not.

Manik: (sleepingly) Baby sohna do Na!!
Nandini: Sorry sorry baby u sleep!! (She caresses his hairs gently while he falls into a deep slumber again)

Nandini keeps ruffling her hairs going back into the flashback remembering her first prom with Manik nd how he asked her out.

Flashback:
Manik and Nandini were really close in this days they have realized their love for each other few days back. Lot of romance was brewing between them but they were still in their friends zone. They have not confessed to each other yet. Nandini was sleeping peacefully on her bed when her alarm started ringing. She ignored it turning it off. It again started ringing she turned it off it started ringing again Nandini just picks it up throws it on the ground breaking it.

Nandini: uhhhh ya alarm Muja sona Kyun hai data. It's so damn irritating.

She tries to sleep again when Nandini phone started ringing it was Mukti.

Nandini: Kon hai please let me sleep!!!!
Mukti: Nandu get up door ka darwaza Khol I am waiting outside. (Mukti cuts the phone)
Nandini: Muja koi sona Kyun hai data i am tired of this damn life. (She said still in sleep she was really cranky as her half sleep was broken which irritates her a lot)

Nandini goes open the door with her half eyes closed. She didn't see as her eyes were closed that all were standing with Mukti outside her room. All smile looking at her state. Nandini hugs Manik tightly thinking its Mukti and starts making her comfortable in his arms.
Nandini: Mukti Yaar Why do u wake me up u always break my sleep. I hate u Mukti for breaking my sleep I hate this damn life please god take me away.(she said with her eyes closed)

All look at Manik who's face was void of any expressions when she said that words sleepingly. Mani breaks the hug while Nandini trembles like a peace of leaf.

Nandini: Mukti why did u break the hug! 
Mukti: Nandini utho Yaar ya main Nahi Manik tha!!! (She said shaking her)
Nandini opens her eyes wide open. She looks at Manik who was standing looking at her with no expressions. She understood the word she splited had effected him badly. She was totally aware of how possessive nd protective he is for her.

Nandini: Mani i am really sorry i was sleepy main toh Kuch bhi Bol dati hu. I don't know what I speak I am sorry please please. (She said moving towards him cupping his face Manik takes her hands off starts moving out of the apartment where Mukti& Nandini lived. Mani I am sorry Na please please!!!!! (She said running Infornt of him blocking him from leaving)
Manik: Nandu get away!!! (He said angrily)
Nandini: Mani Please don't get angry Na Please please!!!! (She said pleading with her all time puppy face which always melts his anger)
Manik: Nandu not this time!!!
Nandini: Mani I will cry hai maan jayo Na!!!
Manik: I don't care! (He said the biggest lie ever)
Nandini: Really u don't care!! (She said cupping his face)
Manik: No I don't!
Nandini: Say that looking into my eyes! (Nandini looks directly into his eyes while he looks at hers) Bolo Na Abh!
Manik: I....
Nandini: I what mani?
Manik: I care!!!!
Nandini: See I told you Abh Gusa chod do Na!
Manik: No never how dare u say that painful words!
Nandini: Mani please sorry Na I will do anything please don't be angry!
Manik: Kuch bhi?
Nandini: Kuch bhi!!

Manik starts moving forward looking directly into his eyes with so much intensity which made Nandini Blush. She starts moving backwards looking down. In a mintue she was pinned to the wall by Manik who was so close to her making her blush more harder.

Manik: Will you go to prom with me?????
Nandini: yes! (She said nodding her head blushing)
Manik: So be ready at 7 i will pick you up!! (He said kissing her cheeks leaving from there)
Mukti: Oh ho romance and all ha Nandu!! Nice!! (Nandini blush)
Nandini: Mukti shut up! (She said controlling her blush)
Alya: Why should she Abhi dekh raha ham kulam kula romance hai!
Cabir: Pyar kiya toh darna Kaya Abh kiya toh chup chup ka aaha barna Kaya. (He said singing Nandini with red face run back to her room)

At evening Manik comes to pick Nandini up. All the couples left for the party only Manan were left. The house bell rings she runs to open the door. She sees Manik standing looking dashing, hot no less than a Greek god. Manik was amazed looking at the angle, the true beauty standing infront of him.

Manik: Nandu u look stunning!!!! Can't take away my eyes off you! Your killing it tonight! (He said going gaga over her) Nandini: You look no less Mrs Malhotra! Manik: Toh Chala? (Nandini nods)

Nandini: You look no less Mrs Malhotra!
Manik: Toh Chala? (Nandini nods)

They spended their whole night at the prom dancing, fun, masti with lot of romance in between Manan. The guys in the party were getting jealous seeing Nandini close to Manik while the girls were of Nandini. Both didn't give a damn to them nd spended the whole night being little cozy with each other.

Flashback ends:

Present:
Nandini was smiling coming out of the flashback. She looks at Manik bends down to his ears and whispers:

Nandini: I love you baby!!! (She kisses his earbole)
Manik: I love you too Jaan!!! (He said smilingly moving up to her lips pecking them)
Nandini: Mani Tum kab sa utha huya tha?
Manik: When u were lost in thinking about something! Tum Kaya soch Rahi thi or Intna smile kar Rahi thi?
Nandini: I was thinking about our first prom night!
Manik: Don't even talk about that main toh tumha usi din apna pyaar ezhaar kar Diya Hota Agar yeh girls tumha usdin us Party sa Mujsa dur Na la jati!
Nandini: Awww Mani it's alright the hospital confession was best!
Manik: Jaan Please don't talk about that!! (He said with teary eyes)
Nandini: Awwww baby it's alright I am fine infront of you! Okay Chalo forget it lets get up Lets go out in the garden!
Manik: Okay Chalo I love you Jaan!!!
Nandini: I love you too!!!

I end this chapter here I hope you guys like it. I want an amazing response do comment and vote. I was really disappointed with the last response. I need a good response now. Ignore grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. Love you all!!😘😘❤️❤️