Part 24

Manik frustratedly got up and went to open the door and Nandini wore her crop top back. Manik opened the door and see The girls standing.
Manik: Kya hai Tum log huma shanti sa time spend Nahi karna da sakta.
Navya: Tum Na Nandini ka saath Bohot time spend kar liya hai.
Alya: Ha Manik Abh huma uska saath time spend karna do.
Mukti pushes him aside and the girls move in.
Mukti: Nandu baby come with us. We want to spend some girls time. (Nandini looks towards Manik. He nods her to say no. Navya noticed it.
Nandini: Hmm guys Muja headache hai. I can't come sorry.
Navya: Nandu don't lie I saw Manik signing u to say no. So come on let's go. Humara saath bhi tohada time spend kar la. (Nandini nods)

The girls takes Nandini with her. Manik tries to stop them but they don't hear him and take her. Manik signs irritatingly and goes to Abhi room where all the boys where.

Abhi room:
Manik enters the room all frustrated. The boys look at him and laughs understanding what would have happen.
Cabir: (teasingly) What happened Manik? Why are u so sad? Girls Nandini ko la gayi. Awwwwww kitna bura hua.
Manik: (shouts) Cabir chup kar ja Nahi toh zinda Nahi chodu ga.
Abhi: Manik tohda humara saath bhi time spend kar liya kar. Pura din Nandini ka saath chipka rahata hai. (Mani gives him a glare)
Dhruv: Buddy he is right!!!
Manik: Buddy tu Abhi okay batao Abh Kaya karna hai.
Abhi: Let's go swim in the pool. It will be fun.
Manik: Yeah okay let's go.Main change kar ka ata hu.

The boys move to change. In the meanwhile the girls also decide to go to the mall and shop.

Manan room:
Manik enters the room goes and freshen up and dresses himself in his swimsuit. Manik was setting his hairs when Nandini Enters.
Manik: Hey baby
Nandini: Hey Jaan. Acha Manik hum sari girls shopping ja raha hai.
Manik: What akela. No I am not allowing u guys to go alone.
Nandini: Baby please we will take care of our selves don't worry. Or Tum log bhi toh swimming ka liya ja raha ho.
Manik: But hum swimming ka liya resort main hi ja raha hai. Bahar Nahi.
Nandini: Jaan please please we will be back soon.
Manik: Okay jaldi Ana I will wait for you. (He pecks her lips) u go and get ready I am waiting for you.
Nandini: okay baby (She goes to get ready and come out wearing a beautiful dress)
Manik: Looking so pretty baby.
Nandini: Thanks Jaan. (She places her lips on him and kisses him madly. Manik responds equally. Manik breaks the kiss and they both move out hand in hand. Aryamaan who was standing outside Manan room listened everything and smirkes evilly and moves towards his room)

 Aryamaan who was standing outside Manan room listened everything and smirkes evilly and moves towards his room)

(Manik& Nandini)