thirteen

Harry

I met Emilia's eyes as a zombie looking Zayn emerged from his bedroom. We'd woken up in a mess of my laptop and her melted snickers bar on my bed. We'd woken up at 9 this morning, cuddling up on the couch to watch TV. We sniggered as Zayn smiled, taking a seat next to Emi completely oblivious to our sniggering.

The smiles didn't leave our faces as we stared at him, his head finally turning to look at us weirdly.

"What the hell?"

Emi burst out laughing, as Zayn looked confusedly between the two of us. I didn't say anything deciding his reaction would be a lot better if I dragged this out.

"When did you guys get back from Millys? " he asked relaxing into the couch. I looked at my best mate with a straight face, his eyes glued to whatever we were watching, I couldn't even remember.

"Oh around 7 last night," I shrugged, watching him nod, his head turning slowly towards us. Emilia had her hand over her mouth as she tried to keep quiet but it was too late as she burst.

"Oh my god! We totally heard you and Liz getting it on like bunny rabbits!"

However I knew Zayn well because we were practically the same person. So instead of being embarrassed by this news, he instead was very much aroused and had a cocky grin on his face. His smirk was devilish as he turned to look and Emi and I a sick glint in his eye.

"Oh? Did you enjoy the show then?" Emi gasped loudly before bursting into a fit of laughter. Zayn and I joking together after a while. We sat talking like the good friends we all were, deciding to pop in a movie and order take out. It was only about 6:30 in the evening by now when Emilia suddenly jumped up screaming.

"We should totally have a party!" I met Zayns warry gaze over her shoulder. Shrugging my shoulders as I considered it. It wouldn't be completely terrible, we call a few people from the gym. Emilia could invite some co workers.

"Sure, I'll make some calls."

I sat shirtless on my bed in only a pair of boxers as Emi held up multiple outfit choices to her body in my mirror. She'd hogged my bathroom for an hour before I could go in to shower, and now she was hogging my room. She stood in simple black on black underwear. Her hair messily curled and make up done.

I rolled my eyes as she grunted at the fact that she "apparently had no clothes."

I watched as she slammed everything down in front of her, turning to me with a pout. I tried my best not to gawk at her, despite not feeling for her in that way. Yes she was my best friend but she was still hot as fuck and that hadn't changed.

"Harry!" I jumped as I met her frustrated face, her arms crossed over her chest. She always did this baby tantrum thing, and she new it would get her whatever she wanted. I shrugged as I looked at her, confused as to what she wanted.

" I don't know what to wear, and I have to look amazing." She whined, plopping her body down next to mine.

"And why is that?" I asked seemingly uninterested as I typed something on my phone.

She gave me a dumbfounded look before answering slowly, "because there will be cute muscly guys from your job. Especially that sexy Liam guy that took me out a while back." I nodded completely forgetting how she'd told me Liam bought her lunch. Oddly enough I had been in the gym that same day and we didn't even notice eachother then.