eleven

Harry

I yawned loudly, stretching my body out tiredly as I rolled over. My hand landing in the cold spot that I thought Emilia was sleeping on. I sat up confused, glancing around my room with a frown on my face.

There was no sign of her, as I plopped back down on my bed, grunting in frustration. It had taken every bit of strength I had not to do anything completely inappropriate as she lay beside me last night.  Even as we sat closely on the couch together watching Netflix.

Last night

I rushed around the flat, grabbing beer and tidying up. Zayn had left hopefully for the rest of the night. Or at least just long enough for me to make my move. I looked around the room satisfied before I picked up my phone to text Emilia to dress comfortably. I'd planned a simple but relaxing evening. The perfect setting for me to just turn on my charm.

To: Emi
Dress comfortably. x

I sent the message, and sat waiting patiently for her to arrive. I watched the door eagerly, deciding that I could use this time to order pizza.

I ran from my room when I heard knocking, opening the door with a smile. I guess I should've made sure it was her and not the pizza I had ordereed. Oh well. She smiled sweetly just as Misty came from nowhere, rubbing her soft grey coat up against her leg letting out a soft purr.

I shooed her away, closing the door, and pointing for Emilia to take a seat on the couch. I sat next to her, resting my feet atop the coffee table.

"I ordered pizza, cheese, because I didn't know what you liked. We've got beer,  and um yeah I figured we could just chill here." I trailed off waiting for her to respond.

"That sounds great. Netflix?"

-

I resisted the urge to smell her hair as she leaned her head against my shoulder. We'd talked about any and everything until the pizza came deciding to watch what we both agreed was our all time favorite show, Friends.

Both of our feet rested on the coffee table in front of us as we doubled over in laughter as Ross taught Rachel how to do laundry. I watched as she leaned over to grab another slice of pizza. Taking a bite and resting her head back against my shoulder, my arm instinctively wrapping around her. We were silent watching the comedy, laughing every now and then, at the jokes.

She yawned, as the episode went off, glancing up at me catching me already staring down at her. She blushed, biting her plump bottom lip.

"What?"

"Nothing."

She laughed as I looked away, sitting up beside me.

"Hey? Where's Zayn?"

"Oh he left, wanted to give us some privacy." I replied almost embarrassed to admit it. I watched her as a silence came over us, thinking of anything to say. My eyes raked over her face deciding that if I was gonna do this. Now was as good a time as any.