Chapter 33: Don't tell Jade

Começar do início

"Don't tell Jade though..."

"Don't tell me what?"

Sh*t!!!

Jade just enters the room and I just had to say that. What timing!!!

"Jade! How was the trip from the rest room?"

"Pfft! What's there to talk about that?"

"Oh... You know... Takin' a p*ss, washin' the hands, fixin' yourself up in front of the mirror, walkin' back... Meh... Those kinda stuff..." I tried to brush it off.

"Lols... I wouldn't talk about those." Jade scoffed at my sentence.

"Of course you wouldn't..." I said in a sarcastic tone as I smiled, scratched my cheek and looked away.

"Kelly...?"

"Hmm?" I smile nervously as I look back to her.

"What do you not want Hazel to tell me about?"

Dingus! She remembers!!!

I smile at her for a while as I process an excuse to convince her, and blurt out, "Now it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you, now would I?"

"So not fair! Luke's in on it too, isn't he?!"

"What?!" Luke who was minding his own business trying to do something else, got mixed into the argument, "No no no... Of course not Jade! They were whispering to each other about the whole thing, thinking I'd tell you about it, so I'm left out as well. I thought they were even flirting with each other to how close they were whispering and smiling~!" he joked.

Both Hazel and I looked at him in disgust, and I spat at him, "Really Luke? Really?!"

"That wasn't a good joke Luke..." added Hazel. Luke laughed nervously and apologized before looking away and tried to concentrate on something else.

"So don't think about anything else Jade, we promise, it's a surprise you'll never forget~!"

"We'll see about that..."

"Hey hey hey! Whoah whoah whoah!" cuts in Hazel. "No more of this gloomy business and why don't we talk about how the party tomorrow night is gonna turn out?"

"Sure! As soon as we finish work for today!" Luke cuts in this time. "Nurse Hazel, the documents from doctor Schmidt please?"

"Right away doctor Ritter!" says Hazel as she starts to rummage around the arranged documents to hand the right one to Luke.

"Yeah... Let's dwell into work ourselves nurse Kelly."

"As you wish doctor Winterson. What shall I help you with for now?" I sound uncomfortably formal, and Jade dismisses it and just asks me what she needs while she's working on some documents of her own. All four of us then dive into work and concentrate on it properly.

Sometime around nine in the evening, Fredrick and Cecilia waltzes in our office and comes to talk about tomorrow night too. We had a long exciting talk about how tomorrow's party was gonna turn out, and I hope the future will be brighter for all of us. Especially to my best friend, Jade...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

[Jade's P.O.V.]

Back at Kelly's place, I check my phone again. Chris has now texted me three times today; once during breakfast, once at lunch, and now. His texts are just the usual greetings and saying that I should eat properly and take care of myself.

If you keep this up Chris, I may not have an appetite at all... I want to hear your side of the story. Why did Stacey call to know if you were free? Are you tired of me? What is up with all the secrets?!

"Jade?" Kelly calls from the kitchen, "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"If you have some cup noddles, that would do just fine for me right now..."

"A'ight~!"

[Chris' P.O.V.]

Jade hasn't replied to either one of my texts. I know she's mad and she deserves to be, since I haven't given her an explanation yet. But I think not telling her now was the right choice.

"Hey Chris? Should I wear my white pair or my black pair?" Stacey asks out of the blue while holding up the two different colored clothes in her hands.

"Why are you asking me that?!"

"Because I want to look good, and I want to know your opinion~!"

"Fine then... White, cause it's Christmas and black isn't good for Christmas."

"Awee... So innocent~!" Stacey mocks me and skips away giddily.

Soon Jade... Soon... I will explain everything in detail...

___________________________

Hey Guys!!!

Tomorrow's finally the Christmas party with Jade's circle in the medical business. What fun will they go through and how will the event turn out?

Also, will Chris explain things properly to Jade tomorrow? And how will he explain things?

Thanks and Please continue to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #TPaTNWCT~! :D

Don't keep quiet and share your thoughts~! :3

~Kurisu-chan ;*