Chapter 19

Sooooo my story is (or was) #65 in Fanfiction? How the heck did that happen?
I'm giving you guys so much chapters, although this one is really REALLY short, I'm sorry. But be happy.
I really genuinely hope you guys actually are happy. Because you deserve to be happy. ❤

You sat on your bed, reading a book and listening to some music. You were going to Amsterdam in two days, but you still hadn't talked to Dan about the whole video-thing. You weren't sure if you should. You hated yourself for making such a big deal out of it.

I should just go with it. If Dan thinks we can do it, we can do it.

But still a part of you was scared of what was going to happen after the video.

There was a knock on the door, barely audible over the sound of your music. You turned the volume down a bit and walked over to the front door to open it.
When you did, a bouquet of roses was nearly pushed into your face. Surprised by this, you took a step back.
The person holding the flowers - Dan, obviously - lowered them to reveal his face.
'Aww Dan! You got me flowers?'

Asking the obvious thing.

'No, actually they're for Phil.' Dan said sarcastically.
'Well, acknowledging the fact that Phil's not here, I'll take them.' you said, taking the flowers and walking to the kitchen to put them in a vase. You heard Dan close the door behind you, and walk to the lounge.
'You know that we leave in two days right?'
'Yes?' Dan responded.
'They'll die.' you said, referring to the roses, as you put them in the only vase you had.
'I know, but they smell nice!' Dan said. You chuckled at that comment, and walked over to the lounge with the flowers. You put them on the coffee table. It looked beautiful. And they indeed smelled nice.

You sat down on the sofa next to Dan, who put his arm around you.
' So why are you here?' you asked.
'To bring you flowers.'
'Only that?'
'Hmmm no, I also missed you.' He gave you a small kiss on your cheek.
'I missed you too, for those twelve hours we were separated.' you said, grinning.
'Twelve hours is long okay!' Dan said, and he put up his hands in defense.
You playfully hit his arm, laughing. 'Yeah, yeah, whatever you want Danny.'
'Don't call me that.'
'What, Danny?' You repeated it just to tease him.
Dan slightly cringed. 'Yeah that.'
You rested your head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. 'Fine'  you mumbled.
Dan started playing with you hair. You could still softly hear music coming from your bedroom. It was peaceful. It was like all the problems of the world didn't exist if you just sat here with Dan.

And at that moment you made your final decision to just go with Dan's idea. You'd tell the world about you and him. And no matter how much hate you'd get, as long as you were with Dan you didn't care. He made you happy like no one else. The fans couldn't ruin that. They didn't control your life, you did.