Chapter 3

You had finished your lunch.
You sat next to Dan, and Phil was opposite you. You had been chatting with Phil the whole time. Dan had been quiet and was just eating his lunch.
Phil looked at Dan. You saw he was worried. After a few seconds he looked back at you. You didn't know what to say, and stared down at your empty plate. Dan was acting weird. He had been all day, and you were afraid it was because of you.

You heard Phil sigh and looked back up to see him looking at Dan, who was just staring out of the window.

'What is wrong with you today Dan?' Phil finally spoke up. 'Can't you just talk to (Y/N) and me?'

Dan snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Phil, a bit ashamed. 'I..uh...I'm sorry.' he mumbled.

What is up with him?

Suddenly Phil stood up. 'I think we should go. We have a video to film.' he said.
You and Dan got up too, and the three of you left.

On the way back to the apartment you walked next to Dan. Phil was walking in front of you.
After a few minutes of silence you asked Dan what it was that you were going to do for the video. He didn't respond.

'Dan?' you said, a bit louder this time.
He turned his head to you. 'What?'

'What are we gonna do for the video?' you repeated your question.

'Oh, I don't know. Phil came up with something.' he replied.

'Oh okay.' You looked at your feet as you continued walking.

*Time skip*

You and Dan sat on Phil's bed while Phil was setting up the camera.
' Phil, what are we gonna do?' you asked.
He turned around and smiled. 'You'll see!'

The camera started recording and Phil sat down next to you. He was on your left, Dan on your right. You felt a bit nervous as you still didn't know what was about to happen.

'Hey guys!' Phil said to the camera. You smiled.
'Hello!' Dan said enthusiastically.
You looked at him. He acted so different! He was smiling for the first time that day.

'We are joined here today with  (Y/N)!' Phil patted you on your head.

Dan chuckled.
He's so cute when he does that.

'Yay!' You did jazzhands to the camera.
'Gosh why am I so awkward?!' you yelled before covering your face with your hands.
Phil burst out laughing. You looked up at him and pushed him away. 'Philip Lester, stop laughing right now, or I will kill you.'
'On camera?'
'On camera.'

'Hey uhm...guys! Don't we have something to do?' Dan said, also laughing. He pointed at the camera.

'Oh yeah!' Phil said, looking at you. '(Y/N), you have no idea what we're gonna do, do you?'

'Nope. I'm scared.'

'You don't have to be. You're just gonna draw us!'

'Oh okay.' You sighed with relief.

'Blindfolded!' Dan added, and he held a blindfold up to the camera.

'Nooooo!' You pushed Dan's hand away. 'Can I just leave this video?' You pouted at him.
He chuckled. 'Nope.'
'Okay...' You sighed again.

*Time skip*

'I have the feeling that this one's gonna be worse than the drawing of Phil.' you said as you tried to draw Dan whilst being blindfolded.
'Oh my god I look horrible.' Dan said.
'Thanks for the compliment Dan. Really boosts my confidence.'
You put down the pen. 'Done!'

Phil took off your blindfold.

You looked at your drawing. 'It does look horrible.' you said to Dan.
'It looks like an alien with Dan's hair who got just out of the shower.' Phil said as you held up the drawing to the camera.
'Yeah it sure has the hobbit hair.' Dan started laughing.
'It's good to know that you guys appreciate my art.' you said. 'I will put it in a museum, together with the drawing of Phil.'
'Maybe you should make a self-portrait too'  said Dan. ' To complete the collection.'
You looked at him as he grinned at you.
Those eyes...
'No.' You looked away.
'Well, that was it for this week's video!' Phil said to the camera. 'Thumbs up if you liked this video, and don't forget to subscribe to (Y/N) if you want to see more of her art collection!'
Dan pointed at your face. ' You can click here to do that.'
' And if you want to see more Dan and Phil, just click on their faces right now to subscribe!' you said as the two boys made weird faces at the camera.
'Do it.' you added. 'Now.'
'Otherwise Alien Dan will come to your house.' said Phil.
' Phil!' Dan yelled. 'There's no need to say that!'
Phil chuckled.
'Sorry, bye!'
'Byyyyyeeeeee!' You waved at the camera.
'Adios!'

As soon as Phil had turned off the camera, Dan stood up and left the room. You and Phil both watched him as he walked into his own room without saying a word.
' Dan?' Phil yelled at the closed door. No response. He looked at you.
' I'm so sorry, (Y/N). He's acting weird...I don't know what it is. I'll talk to him later.'
'It's okay' you mumbled, and looked at your phone. 'I should be going' you said as you stood up.

Phil followed you to the front door. You turned around to look at him.
He smiled at you. 'We should do this more often you know.' he said.
'Yeah...' you shrugged. 'If Dan's okay  with that. He clearly doesn't like me.'
'Oh no (Y/N), I bet he does like you! There must be something else.'
You smiled at him. He sighed.

He looks worried.

'Bye Phil.'
'Bye (Y/N).'
He waved at you as you got into the taxi.

A/N: Hey guys! It's weekend, finally! Here's another part of the story. I hope you like it ^-^
-Manouk