Chapter 16

Sooo this saga 2 thingie. Basically a part two to the story. Starts off with fluff and cuteness and eventually there will be drama, but I'll try to make this story as long as possible. Which may mean some shorter chapters, but anyways, hope you will enjoy it.
Also thanks for the 100+ followers and nearly 30k reads! ❤

-----------------------------------------------------------

' And that is why you should never feed Maltesers to lizards, because that will cause the world to end.'
'Exactly.' Phil clapped his hands. 'Well that's it for this video! If you like to see more, then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe. Also subscribe to (Y/N) because she's awesome.'
'Thankyou, Phil. Much appreciated.'
'You're welcome.' Phil smiled at you, then turned back to the camera. 'The links will be down below. Bye guys!'
After he turned off the camera you both got up.
'Well that was...something.' You and Phil both started laughing.
'Yeah, lizards and Maltesers. Wow.'

You had filmed two videos that afternoon. One for your channel, and one for Phil's. It had involved a lot of random talk and laughing.
Phil started working on his video right away,  as he was late with uploading.

You walked over to Dan's room, and let yourself fall down on his bed. Dan sat behind his computer.
'Daaaaaaannnnn' you whined.
'Yes?' Dan said without looking away from his computer screen.
'I'm boooooreddddd.'
He turned around and smiled at you. 'Well let's do something about that then.'
You sat up, giving him a questioning look.
'Let's cook some dinner!' Dan exclaimed, clapping his hands together.
'You and cooking?' You chuckled, and let yourself fall back on the bed again.

Like that was going to work.

'Yes.'
'I'm not sure if that's a good idea, Dan.'
'I can cook!'
'I've seen your baking videos.'
'Stalker.'
'It was a mess.'
Dan got up and started pulling you off the bed. 'I can cook, really. Or we can at least try.'
You actually didn't want to leave your comfortable position on the bed.
'But we can order piiiiizzaaaa.'
'You'd still be bored' Dan said, not letting go of your legs.
You gave in on that one and followed him to the kitchen.

*Time skip brought to you by TATINOF because I can*

Your attempt to make (your favourite dish) had failed miserably. Dan had dropped ingredients and you had misread the recipe. The only positive thing was that you hadn't set fire to the kitchen, but that was about it. Cooking with Dan was no succes, so you had decided to order pizza after all.

You sat next to Dan on the sofa, watching (your favourite TV-show). You had brought Phil his pizza, which he was eating in his room because he was still working on the video. It was just you and Dan, eating pizza, sitting on the sofa in onesies. It was February, and you and Dan were together for almost three months now. Oh, how fast the time went.

When you had finished the episode, Dan picked up the empty pizza boxes to throw them away. You followed him to the kitchen, but he didn't notice. When he turned around to walk back to the lounge, and saw you standing in the doorway, his eyes widened in shock. Dramatically bringing one hand to his chest, he took a deep breath, then started laughing, and walked up to you.
'You scared me, (Y/N).' He smiled his gorgeous smile.
'Surprise' you whispered, smiling back at him.
When you said that, Dan seemed to remember something. 'Speaking of surprises..' he mumbled, and rushed past you to his bedroom, closing the door behind him.
For a few seconds you stood there, confused. 'Dan!' you yelled. 'Dan what are you up to?'
'Just...one sec!' he yelled back from his room. You heard him open drawers and going through them, as if he was looking for something.
'Yes!' he exclaimed, which probably meant he'd found what he was looking for, or he was talking to himself again.
Not much later the door opened and Dan appeared, holding something behind his back. You raised your eyebrows at him, still not knowing what was going on exactly, but before you got the chance to ask anything, Dan pulled you along to the lounge, making sure you couldn't see what he was holding.
'Dan? What th-'
'SSSSSHHT YOU'LL SEE' he said - well, nearly shouted - very, very excited.
He pulled you into the lounge and turned to face you.

'(Y/N), I have something for you. You might want to sit down for a moment.'

A/N:
Guys, don't get too excited. He's not going to propose after three months, let me just say that. It's gonna be cute though, and I hope you all will like it. I'll try to upload soon :D