It felt like minutes but were actually seconds, when I took one step back to take a deep breath. He looked at my swollen lips from all the kissing.

'You want to hear it right? Alright I am going to say this once, I missed you' I said and this little smile crept on his lips. He was satisfied.

'Good, now what are we eating?' he asked me and walked inside.

'You know you really left me alone today' I said

'You needed it'

'But I didn't expected it, I thought you would be here like in the afternoon' I grinned and chopped some more peppers for in the spaghetti Bolognese.

'You are teasing me aren't you'

'I am and be fair you deserved it, and I'm sorry I kept you in the dark yesterday it's just I am not used to people caring so much'

'Princess when are you going to get this, I care alright. I care tons about you, you have to let me in' I said and stood behind me now.

'I know I have to, but it's hard. My own father never wanted to know where I was before prison. They didn't care where I was, or doing with whoever. All they did care about was the education from Genna, the oldest from my siblings and me. First Genna, then me and than a bunch of other brothers and sisters. We will get there don't worry. But all they wanted to hear about is how great she was doing in school and what a great internship she got from all her hard working. And then there was me, the druggie' I said.

He didn't say one thing, he just listened and I was greatfull for that. But then out of no where he picked me up and sat me down on the counter.

He stood in between my legs, hands pressed against the counter so I couldn't escape. Again.

'Listen to me Alex, if I was around you the time when you needed someone I am sure I could have saved you. But I wasn't there, I wish I was. But I keep you safe from now on. You don't have to protect yourself anymore because I will. You will have me, always, every hour, every minute and every second' he said.

'You aren't like that anymore, yes you had an addiction but you are over that'

'I am vulnerable Tim, when I see drugs I want It so bad. I can resist but I just don't need to come near any of that'

'And that is not going to happen, don't worry alright. No one of your old friends I can hardly call friends will come near you ever again. You are safe now' he said before.

'What if I disappoint my parents again, or Tessa, or worse you. What if I disappoint you' I asked in a whisper.

'You can't disappoint me, you have your past and i'll accept you anyway. I let you tell me things when you are ready. When you trust me completely, and you will in time. But angel you can't disappoint me ever. You've come so far already' he said.

'Where is this peptalk coming from' I asked smiling in his hands. They feel soft to my skin, they feel safe. Being around him feels safe.

'From you' he said before pressing his lips to mine. His tongue playing with mine, his lips capturing mine. He is making me his. Like he is becoming mine.

'Alright thank you' 'any time darling' he whispered.

'Let me go now or we won't eat dinner tonight'

'I know better things we can do' he grinned and winked at me.

'No you pervert, go chop the unions or something they always make me cry'

He laughed, 'I can't cook darling, you have to do it all by yourself but I got desert covered' he said and kissed my neck before planting himself at the dining table, getting his laptop out and I suppose he is doing some work related things he has to finish.