chapter 41

Where is that black, snape, Wolf and that professor.............

That was the wrong thing to ask.

As soon as Tom said that, there was a huge blast, from that blast came a deep voice.
It sent waves of panic within the death eaters, and Tom riddle.

"why do you ask for me, Tom riddle?" the voice said.

"who are you? Are you a blood traitor, mudblood or Halfblood."

Suddenly, the light flashed once, and there stood the Lord of heroes and the 2nd most powerful deity.
With his sword at his back and knifes at his belt, along with his bow and his trident at his hand.

"You ask who I am!
I ask who are you, I give you one chance to accept your defeat and accept death. I give you all one chance to surrender yourself. Drop your weapons your wands."

Tom riddle started laughing.
"you think you have some right over us, you are nothing, I'll kill you Las, after I've killed your family, you'll beg for mercy.
Then I'll torture you. I'll make you wish you never came here."

At this the demigods started boiling with anger.

They started glowing...

"Seth, Evana, Warwick, Natalia control yourselves."

There glow reduced.

"You are destined to die, and by Harry potter's hand no less.
Did you think you killed him.
Why don't you try again."

Everyone looked at the place where harry was, everyone except the demigods.

The order was cheering, so we're the students.

"it's not possible, he is dead. Where is his body.
Where is Draco malfoy."

"I'm here Tom riddle.
I'm finally where I belong. And I lied, Harry never died. You did not kill harry. It was all but an illusion, to fool you."

"What do you think, I was on your side, you really are the biggest fool."

"thought just because I'm a werewolf, I'll be less of a value. You can easily manipulate me, well think again!"

"oh cmon remus, to think one must have brains, which old tommy don't have."

"you dare defy me....."

"oh yes we did"
"and we still do" said the twins.

Voldemort casted a series of unforgivable curses, which were deflected by a strong Potrego, a protection spell.

Everyone started cheering.
Harry Potter is alive.

Harry greeted the god first.

"shocked to see me alive are you
You are on your own today riddle.
You don't have your horuxces now.
Anyone can defeat you now, kill you.
You have ruined many lives, families."

"I'll kill you no matter what! You will die, you all will.
But first I'll kill your friends Potter, then I'll kill all those who helped you today, you'll beg for mercy."

As if it was all planned, Bellatrix passed a crying baby to voldemort.
That baby was the young teddy lupin.

This angered the god.
Tonks was on her knees crying lupin was shattered, sirus was trying to console him.
Harry looked defeated.

Suddenly the baby was covered in bright light, so bright that Tom had to turn his face away.
Evana snatched the baby from voldemorts hand , while the other demigods protected her.
Evana ran towards lord Perseus, and gave the child to him.

The child started giggling.
The god just smiled at him. And enchanted something. Suddenly the kid vanished.

Then he looked so angry. He looked not at voldemort but at fenir and Bellatrix.

While the demigods flanked the god.
The god just looked at the werewolf, which caused him to scream in pain.
It was as if, his insides were melting.

He then threw a knife at him, with so much accuracy, it pierced his heart.

Then he looked at Bellatrix. And when she also started screaming.
Voldemort got a bit scared.

"you brought an innocent child in this fight, you tried to ruin his life.
Just to torture his family. I can kill you just by looking at you. But that will be too quick for you, my uncle is already waiting for you.
Make this quick harry, I wish to go home."
With that the god snapped his fingers, and all the death eaters except Bellatrix and voldemort were disarmed.

Soon the fight between harry and voldemort began, when Bellatrix tried to help her master, ginny interrupted, but as Bellatrix sent a killing curse on ginny, Molly weasley got pissd, which made her fight Bellatrix one-on-one.

As the fights continued, the order were mobilizing the death eaters, and the DA were protecting, while many others were on their brooms, getting a better view of surroundings.

Soon molly weasley got a upper hand, and shot a succession of spells, defeating Bellatrix.
While her final scream, distracted voldemort and made him furious enough to forget harry, shooting a spell at molly, which thankfully harry deflected.

Now everyone was watching voldemort, as he shot a killing curse at harry.
Harry on the other hand about a disarming spell at him.
Voldemort already weak, using a wand which recognized harry as its true master. Their spells met, and soon harry overpowered voldemort, which resulted in death of voldemort.

There was a moment of stunned silence, then cheers rang out.
But Tonks rushed towards lord Perseus, who just smiled, there was a bright light, and soon a beautiful woman appeared with a small baby in her arms.

The lady was none other that Artemis, who have the child to his mother.

"moon, thanks for taking care of him."
"my pleasure."

"my lady, it's soo good to see you,"
"rise, child. You have done well, all of you have.
Say goodbyes to your friends, soon you'll be joining, your sisters."
"yes my lady."

"the rest of you will be going back to your camps, so I suggest go join the celebration way your goodbyes."
"yes lord Perseus." the rest chorused.

The couple then flashed out, and entered the reign of hades.

Where Hades was waiting, so was Hecate. Waiting to discuss the punishments of Tom riddle Jr.
Who was standing in chains.

"Greetings uncle, lady Hecate. How are you today?"
"we are fine nephew, Artemis came to discuss the punishments of this ville creature."

"no uncle, that is for you and lady Hecate to decide. I only came to introduce myself."
The god turned towards the accused. Then said, I'm immortal, for I am a god. And now let me introduce you to the creator of your world, lady Hecate is the inventor of the wizarding world.
And this is lord hades, the god of underworld and riches. And today you are facing a special jury, for your crimes.
Enjoy."