chapter 29

Hogwarts...
3rd person...

It was morning, when the trio came to get their schedule.
Harry was still very much annoyed, no one would believe he was saying the truth.
He was trying very hard not to lose patience. Afterall he could remember Xavier saying not to, atleast not infront of a 'pink ugly toad'.

The demigods were having their own problems, as the toad face was keeping an eye on them, following them everywhere.

They finally decided to talk in codes and riddles, but kept changing language. It irritated the toad.
She wanted her own revenge on the jackson.

Well it was all going rather well. Classes were normal or as normal as they could be.
But as all good things come to an end, the peace was indeed short.

It was after two days of classes, when the trio had their first ' defence against the dark arts ' class!
It was anything but!

Like every other class that week, it to started with a lecture on owls.......

" O- ordinary
W- Wizarding
L- level examination. OWL's.

Now the minstry thinks, that your interactions in this particular subject was, anything but normal.
You have been exposed to dark wizard's or filthy half breeds.
The minstry thinks that is bette......"

"if your talking about professor lupin, then you should know 'he was the best ever teacher, we had!'
But yeah you could say the others were pretty evil or dumb." a voice called out.

"students will raise the hands when they speak in my class!"
The toad screeched.

The students near all winced at the noice.

For the next 15 minutes the class was in uproar.
As Hermione has clearly asked " but there is nothing about doing spells, this is a defence class. Won't we learn how to perform spells,?!"

After this it was a chaos.....

"how will we learn"
"it's owls "
"it's outrageous"
"no magic"
"how will we protect ourselves!"
"this is not fair!"
"we need to learn!"
"what about our owl exams "
"no magic, no spells!"

The toad started about, how and why it's so.
They will learn.....blah blah blah, blah blah! Blah blah blah blah, blah........
Harry had finally had enough, he was silent for all the time! But he couldn't keep calm, any longer.

It was like he was being possessed, he felt so much anger, resentment and hatred. It was as if someone was pouring emotions in him. He suddenly shouted,

"what good will it do us, in the real world!?"

"enough Mr Potter!"

After a few seconds, she continued.
"the minstry thinks, that if you stud...."

"oh yea, and why should I listen to you or your minstry, when you authorized an attack on me, you tried to shut me up, for when I tried to warn people. I only said the truth.
I can swear it under veratiserum!"

"detention Mr Potter! For spoiling the decorum of the class, and shouting at a teacher.
And for lying. I think a weeks detention is worth it!"

"oh yes sure, got any new method to torture students. If I remember it was a blood quill last time."

The class was stunned and was slowly whispering amongst themselves.

Harry received detentions, a week long.

After classes, finally during dinner. The jackson kids received a howler, along with harry, weasley and Swan's.
What was it you ask?

" Mia angry at you all! Why did you not write to me,
I wanted to meet swans and you all went to school without us."
"we miss you and we coming to meet you all'
' Yes dad promised he would take us with him the next time"
"hello to Albus sir, and Get rid of the ugly pink toad!"

Then all of a sudden everyone burst out laughing.
Especially the ones who knew them.

There was a letter addressed to jackson kids. It was in ancient Greek.

Harry who was angry and irritated, was joyful suddenly.
Severus and Albus were both trying to hide their laugh.

Suddenly they saw the very toad walking towards them.
"this is outrageous, you should not spoil the atmosphere. Give me that letter!"

The jackson's stood up suddenly.
"we did not spoil the atmosphere, if you could not notice it was a howler" - Natalia

"you are not the head of my house, neither my guardian, nor the headmaster." - Evana

"we will not give you our letter, it is addressed to us and it only consults us." - Warwick

"we have done nothing wrong, we received a letter from our family, we are entitled to keep the contents private!" - Seth

The pink hag, was fuming. She tried to take it forcefully.
When she couldn't, she forgot she was in the hall filled with children's.
She casted spells.
The jackson's all but danced in them, when one spell accidently hit Jessica Swan.
Albus stood infront of the kids, and said.

"Dolores Jane umbredge, you are warned.
You do not harm my students, you do not use spells on them.
And you certainly do not try to peek in their family matters."

"I'll have Xavier know about all this.
And leave us alone, what right do you have to read our letter." Evana said.
"Lee please mate, would you try reading it out, to the hall." Seth said capturing everyone's attention, with a smirk. And gave the letter to his friend.

"Sure man. ' hello children, I hope you are all fine, and enjoying your time in hogwarts.
now some questions I was suppose to ask you all!
how are you all brats?
What new prank did you do?
I don't want you all to slack!
Study and train.
East cereal, it's healthy!
Cream the punks!!
enjoy, and stay safe children.
Stay beautiful, and charm everyone!

Now I don't want you all to fight, but you better share the package with the Swan's too.
Arty and I made them, I'm sending you your share.

And remember I don't want any complaints coming my way, you can take care of things I believe.
And as for the hag, let me know the instant she gives you any trouble, lookout for the Swan's, they are our cousins, they don't know this yet. I'm their guardian.

Oh I really forgot Tia and Arty says hello.

Take care, stay in touch.
Xavier P. Jackson.' that's it" Lee said

He had just finished, when the said swans came to them, with big doe eyes.
Clearly getting the plot,

"you're our cousins. Did you know our mum or dad? " -Jessica
"can you please tell us more about them,?" -Lucas

"I'm sorry guys, but I'll tell you everything I know later." - Seth

Then the youngest turned towards the pink hag, and said
"happy now, are you toad! You ruin everything" - Evana

"sis, calm down please. Have a cookie, they are heaven!" Seth said
"legendary blue?" evana asked.