chapter 5

3rd person..

It was the end of the classes, when everyone was at the field. Not only the students, but also the teachers.

There were four figures standing on the ground.
The potions master, dada professor, headmaster and the defense teacher.

Suddenly a voice was heard.
"students, you were told to come watch this ummm...dueling of sorts.
Our 3 professors agreed to a friendly fight.
Watch it very carefully.
The first duel is between professor Snape and professor lupin."

They soon began their fight. Neither wanted to back down, both skilled wizard's.
The crowd was awed at the fight.
When all to quickly it stopped. They bowed to each other,  and went back to their positions.

"now students, professor Xavier jackson is going to show what fitness and wand together is a good but add a quick mind and it's a deadly combination.
Professor Flitwick will start this.....dance."

At the crowd's confused stares. He just smiled and asked "are you ready professor Flitwick."

When he said yes.
A figure stood dusted guys pants and went in the Middle of the field. Then just stood their straight not moving.

"you can start anytime you want professor."

Soon professor Flitwick started sending spells after spells. But the figure would just move out of the way. This went on for nearly 10 minutes, with only professor Flitwick shooting spells.

Then suddenly two more stood up, and started firing spells. Yet the professor Xavier jackson did not touch the wand. It looked like a colorful dance.

It was Flitwick, Snape, Lupin against Jackson.
He would jump, roll, duck. Not a single spell hit him.

The audience looked shocked. Their professor was a mystery.
After a few more minutes. When the three started to slow down. Dumbledore joined their side.

Now the professor smiled and took out his wand. It glowed for a second.
The figure stood still, watching him the 3 professors halted, but not the third. He started throwing spell after spell at a quick succession. The figure would just flick his wand lazily. Soon the 3 joined the dance again.

So the figure would just flick his wand. It was 4 against 1.
It went on like that for a few more minutes.
When suddenly the figure sent 3 spells so fast no one had a chance to blink.
And soon three more wands were in his hands. He then looked at headmaster smiled then sent a stunning spell at him. It hit him right in the chest, then he moved so quick, he resembled a blur.

He had his wand and a knife at the headmasters neck.
"dead" he said.

Then moved back and gave the 3 professors their wands.
Accio'ed 4 bottles of water. Gave it to each professor who fought against him.

The crowd was too shocked to make a noice.

He then amplified his voice and said....

"so kids, this is what I want everyone to be able to do, not today or within a week, but at the end of this year or another. I want you all to be quick on your feet, not to rely on just your wands, but anything and everything to protect yourselves.
But I belive you saw a duel with wands. Professor Snape and Lupin did a fine work to show you one.

I know you won't be able to do what I did, belive me I've been doing such things since I was 12.
And i would advice you to not to try it, we have enough time to get you fit, for you to be able to dance.
I will be teaching you all spells and you will be having PE physical exercise from now on.

Though your teachers did go easy on me, but I got them irritated after some time. It made their last few spells sluggish.

if you have questions I'll answer them all in classes and I advice you not to ask other teachers, but me.
Now if I'm not wrong it's dinner time. So kids move it."

After the speech, everyone moved into great Hall talking among their friends.
They would occasionally glance at the professor.
But he along with headmaster had a small smile on their faces, as if sharing a joke.

Perseus's pov..

After the kids moved back in the castle.
The staff looked at me, as if I was a mystery.

"I..we....we gave it our all." professor Flitwick said.

"but the students should not know about this, if they ask, may I advise you to tell them what we used were just colourful light beams."

"but why?" professor McGonagall asked still a bit peeved.

"relax Minerva. I'm here to teach only. And i ask you this, because the students respect or fear you. But like when their is a new better toy in the market, they forget about the old ones, and rush to the new one.
Same way they are kids, they should always respect their elders and teachers. But I fear if what I did today would in their minds, make you look any less, it will be wrong.
And professor Flitwick, Snape and Lupin you did great today, thank you for that. It had been 3 years since I've done anything like that.
And Albus thanks for making this possible."

"it was my pleasure. You really are great and this I've seen for myself."

I think I might be blushing a bit now.

He let out a small chuckle.
And was gonna leave when I stopped him.

"wait, before going drink this." I said while giving them all very diluted nectar.

Remus and Albus drank it greedily. While Flitwick drank it nervously.
While Snape, he checked it first then slowly took a sip, when he did though his eyes widened.

"it makes the drinker remember the best food or drink he ever had, or the one he loves and can't seem to forget. It tastes different for everyone.

It is in its very diluted form, because it's original form may burn or kill you. And even if consumed in access the same would happen.
And it's a family secret of sorts, so I'm sorry but I can't tell you."

"thank you, it made me remember my mother's cooking."
"it sure brings back memories"

Soon everyone left except Dumbledore and Snape.

"I'm gonna tell Snape a bit about my family.
Because if he is to trust me, he should know about me."

"as you wish lord."

"please Albus not lord. Anything but lord.
And don't wait up. And I'm not sure, but I think it's better if you give a small quiz or something for tomorrow's potion classes."

"sure."

With that he walked inside, while Snape kept on a blank face.

"let's take a walk, shall we."