chapter 1

Past
3rd person..

Hecate was worried looking in her pet world, looking at the descendents of her blessed.
She looked at the families and friends, or what was left of it.

She mourned the loss of good kind people, the loss of love and trust, lost parents, broken friendship.
She cried when she saw two one year old kids, both crying for their mothers, loss of their parents.

She cried when she saw an innocent man get punished, his whole life he was abused, tortured.
When she saw him cry out for his dead brother (all but in blood) his sister. and saw him beg the ministry to listen to him, for he shouted to the world that he was innocent, that he needed to take care of his godson.

She cried when she saw a sweet innocent kind man breaking down at the loss of his friends, his one true family. The only people to accept him ever. The ones who promised to never leave him. saw him cry, because he was not given the only person, who meant the world to him now. his best friends son.

She cried when she saw a broken hearted man. who never had anything except a friend, whom he loved dearly. she saw him crying holding the woman he tried to protect, but failed to do so. He cried because he couldnt tell her how sorry he was. Or that he would protect HER SON from her killer.

She saw a woman.......a mother, who had aged 20 years in just a few seconds, lost that sparkle. when she saw her only son and his wife in a condition worse then death.

She cried when she saw the 1st couple in St. Moungo's. tortured. She wished they would have died.

She cried when she saw the 2nd couple on the floor, died to protect their only son.

She cried for the baby Harry and baby Neville.

She cried for she was living their pain's as well as the pain of her children.

Her children who were fighting for their homes, happiness, and to protect the loves they loved.

She could not do anything to lessen their pains, as it was already destined.

Soon her ring glowed.
She was being prayed by her chidren, to help them in this fight. and fight she will to protect her children and her world.

But she was tired of bloodshed, she wanted to help the innocent as much as she can.
There was another young man, who would need help today. A demigod son of Poseidon, his favorite and only Halfblood son.
The only demigod, to bring an end to this war. to bring peace.
Perseus jackson.

*

Time skip

The world of gods was never peaceful.

They had not yet recovered from the war against the titans. And they were now fighting the mother Earth. to save earth from earth itself.

and the leader was once again Perseus Jackson but this time with 6 other demigods.

*
Time skip

There was some peace in the Wizarding world.
In Hecate's pet world.
But in Olympus, it was chaos user chaos.

The legendary hero was blamed and nowhere to be found.
Artemis was furious, she would not let anyone say percy was bad.
Poseidon was drowning in grief, at the loss of his kind but brave son, his gentle tide. and the mortal woman he loved dearly. The one he called queen among the mortals.

*
Time skip

It has been years after the last war, against the titans, gaints, kampe and typhoon.

The war where, Lord Chaos helped them by introducing, his angels and army.

The war in which the truth was told, families were reunited.

The new era started, with Zues still as the king.......but a much better one.

IN THE THRONE ROOM

3rd person..

A few new changes were made..

An office, mortal office for the gods, a big building in England.
All the god's had their rooms and offices.
A meeting room.

They worked as an organisation to help children orphan or special children..etc

Everything was going smoothly, the demigod's had colleges and schools.

The glorious couple of olympus , had finally returned from their honeymoon.

the couple was glowing more than usual. everyone had a sense of calmness around them.
Perseus had a big goofy smile on his face, while Artemis had a warm smile on her face.

A few gods were a bit suspicious.

Gods were happy.
But still there was disturbance in nature.

alas its the world of gods! not everything or everyone can be happy or content. not everyone is safe.

Hecate called the council or well rather begged for help.

Then she told them about the prophecy and work of fates, in her pet world.

But as usual future was uncertain, there were two paths both well lead to victory for the light, but there will be different effects, one path will get mortals and demigods alike in danger. The other not so much.

'What's the catch, Hecate' Perseus asked politely
' that you help the wizard's, you help them learn and fight, make them see truth. While Artemis may help you from time to time.'

' go on love, I know your heart.....I'm always there with and for you' the moon goddess said with a small smile.
'i accept Hecate, but for me to blend in, I'll need the knowledge of your world.'

' thank you Perseus. I'll have one of my two great great grandson, to help you. for the rest may I give you my blessing, and Artemis my partial blessings.'

' sure Hecate.'

With that Hecate finally got help for her world.

*
In the Wizarding world

Harry potter has just rescued Ginny weasley.

Come the morning his friends will be unpetrified.
His friend who be back from the prison.
Everything will be okay.

The holidays will begin soon.

Little did he know, his life was just like your normal demigod, full of craziness.

This is how Perseus became a guardian once again, but this time the legendary hero and commander, will have his beloved wife Artemis by his side.