chapter 33

Half blood prince....
Dream..

3rd person (Draco Malfoy..)

Artemis was captured, and Perseus was fighting monsters to get to her...

The scene changed..

Now there were some other immortal's, who wanted to destroy the human race, he saw this- the past was when they ruled.

Draco was glad he was born when he was, so not to be a slave, a toy!

But then he saw the near death experiences of so many children, fighting for them, to save the world.
He saw a torture that made him shout ' help him, please stop!' and the dream ended.

Draco woke up gasping for air.
He was confused and scared, he was a flash. There stood a man, a man he has seen many times. But now he looked like that one from his dreams.

Oddly enough, he was not scared of this guy.

"who are you? Why are you here? What do you want?!"

The man just chuckled,
"you know who I am, child. You just wish not to know me."

At Olympus..
After some days..
Perseus's pov..

All was going well in the Wizarding world for now, well as well as it can be. Though there was less crowd on streets now. But at least precautions are being taken.

The angels were all on small missions.
And so was almost all of the army.

Artemis was a bit upset, she was missing the kids. And i didn't want another child of mine to have so many responsibilities in future.

Soon Artemis came and sat near me, her head on my shoulder.

"I miss them, I miss you. You have so many things to keep you busy. You had to take care of another world, you missed my pregnancy. Now I'm not letting you go."

That made me chuckle. I turned towards her.

"arty, you know I just can't leave all these things. Innocent people. But I'll try and spend more time with you. And you can always visit me or come with me at times." I replied while rubbing her back.

"it's just I feel alone. Thalia is a maiden goddess now. And she is leading the hunters. So is phoebe.
Atlanta is leading her part of rescuers.
They are all so trained. And...and it's just...."

She suddenly went silent.
I opened my mind link to her, I tried reading her emotions.
"arty, love. You know, I love you. I can be stupid at times. I'm sorry I didn't realise how you felt. Please forgive me. From now on I'll take you with me everywhere. And if you go somewhere I'll follow you. Please don't be upset."

With that I hugged her. I think it's time for a vacation.

"cmon, we are going on a trip. My work is done for a few months. And incase of emergencies they can call me."

"where are we going?"

"we my moon, are going to enjoy life as a mortal for sometime."

2 months later...
Wizarding world..
Hogwarts school..
3rd person..

It was after months, when the new year started. The castle was being protected from order members.

Dumbledore was teaching harry everything about Tom Riddle.
They had gotten all the places and items marked, the ways to destroy voldemort forever.

Harry was trying to live as normal as he could, but due to the incident that occurred last year in minstry. He and his friends were popular than ever.

The Swan's kids and jackson kids were invited to slug club along with harry potter.

Later due to Hermione's Intel she to was invited, along with Ginny weasley, who had thrown such a bat bogey hex that stunned the old professor.

It was after two weeks, that Dumbledore contacted Evana ' jackson'

"dear, have you been in touch with Xavier?"

"no professor, both lord P and milady, are ummm well busy you can say."

"are they on another mission or something, can you tell me when they would be back, or whom to contact if I need some advice?"

"well I'm not sure, when they'll be back, but it'll be soon. As for advice, I'll ask Chiron for help. Or miss Thalia or sir Nico, they are the most trusted and powerful friends and cousins of xavier.
And I... well you see, it's just some personal reasons.
They are away, you can say to get away from all the war and stuff. They have been in so many quests, missions and wars. They had to cut short their vacation time.
And they are newly married couple of Olympus, and to disturb them now would mean get cursed by lady Aph. "

"oh, okay. Well how do I contact Chiron."

"get in a safe place, other then hogwarts. Pray to a goddess iris, create a rainbow, throw a drachma into the rainbow. Say 'o iris goddess of rainbow, please show me Chiron at camp half blood, long island new York.' that should work. And he is a Centaur. The best there is. A trainer of heroes."

"okay thank-you."

Dumbledore's pov..
Iris message..

After making the rainbow, I prayed to the goddess ' o, goddess iris, please show me Chiron at camp half blood, long island, new York.' i quickly threw the drachma in the rainbow.

Soon I saw the training fields. And a Centaur training children.
When someone noticed me.

"ummm Chiron, there's an IM. "
He turned and quickly saw me, his eyes held knowledge, he turned around again and said, " Myra, child take your cabin back. Class dismissed everyone, no one is to disturb me. Or a week of kitchen duties.!"

Soon the area cleared.

"how can I help you, and may I know who you are?"

"I'm Albus Dumbledore, I'm actually new to all the demigods business. But I'm a legacy of Hecate. I'm what people call wizard."

"ah, hogwarts. Offcourse.
So how can I help you?"

"well lord P is not here at the moment, and I needed some help, I asked evana. She suggested you or Thalia or nico."

"what may be the issue?"

"well i need help getting an item from a highly protected place. It's essential to get it, so I can destroy it, it is laced with dark magic, or for short it's keeping an evil wizard alive, a part of his soul is latched on that item, along with a few others.
While I can't break the rules here so easily. I hoped for lord P's help."

"I think I can help you, I'll ask Nico to meet you soon. Where should I send him?"

"diagon alley. Perhaps you can tell me how he looks?"

"I'll introduce you, just a second."
' Kevin, child get nico please '

Soon a young man came forth, "you called me Chiron?"

"Yes, Nico. This is Albus Dumbledore...."

"I know him Chiron, kelpy told me about him, remember me and piney went with those twins.
( he turned towards me, then asked)
What can I help you with professor? "

"very well, I'll leave you to it. Let me know, what you plan to do nico."
The man nodded.

"I want your help, perhaps I can explain all the things to you in person,
If you can meet me in diagon alley, or a place of your convince."

"no diagon alley is fine, when do you want to meet, I can be there in 5 minutes."

"can we meet right now. "
"sure"