chapter 39 part 2

There was another flash...

When the light died down, Evana and the rest opened their eyes.

There was a magnificent Manor, which was covered by thick trees and plants and bushes.
There were two lakes and a small stream.
A nice open fire place. A beautiful garden. A few tree houses. A playground, for kids. A horse stable.

Which was all surrounded by a thick boundary of wild flowers. Acting as a protection field.

The young ones stood in awe, it was the sight to behold.

When they entered, they saw many things including training grounds. A playing fields.
At the entrance of the building was a statue of a house elf, with the words " after a long dark night comes the bright sunlight "

Evana soon fished out a drachma, and asked Draco to make a rainbow.

' oh goddess of the rainbow, please show me Seth and the others in the safe house.'

After a few seconds the midst shimmered and the 3 other demigods came in contact.

"Evana where are you?"
"are you okay?"
"what about the rest?"

"I'm okay, but we lost dobby.
Lord P and Lady Hestia and Hecate, helped make this safe heaven for the Wizarding kind. Sustaining dobby's life force and kindness.
It's a amazing place. A home away from home." Evana told them.

"that's great, but Evana what next. We have to meet soon. They are torturing students. They are killing their innocence.
If this happens again I don't know how long the kids will be able to live." Seth said

"the death eaters are patrolling the Wizarding community more and more." Warwick mentioned.

"we have them trailing us, keeping an eye on us every second of every day." Natalia finished.

"what exactly happened there?" Warwick questioned.

"we got caught.
The names a taboo. We were safe till bellatrix saw the sword handle. They took it away." harry said entering the Conversation.

"you don't have a sword, you need the very thing with which you destroyed the first!" natalia hinted.

"I don't understand, why can't you just tell us?" Ron asked.

"we can't meddle with things. It will change the outcome totally." Evana said a bit agitated

"it is your destiny Harry, and your friends are the only one who can help you. We can only do so much to help and hint you. Rest why don't you tell Hermione, and now you even have Draco." Seth elaborated

"oh okay." harry managed.

"I can tell you whatever I know." Draco said trying to be helpful

"hmm. Go tell Hermione to think about all the safe important places and the thing you used to destroy the first. I hope she understands soon." Natalia said

"you'll find enough supplies in the kitchen cabinets. Take rest and then start afresh and please hurry." Warwick continued.

"I pray the gods be in your favor. And they help you on your journey." Seth finished.

"take care you three. And try to get the ones who can't fight here in this safe house.
Use any means just remember to say dobby's safe heaven and to ask a god or goddess to bless your journey. It should work." Evana told the three and finished the Conversation.