chapter 38

Malfoy Manor...

After the time went back to normal, the snatchers were able to get the trio. Evana had a firm grip on Hermione's hand, she was invisible.

They were all led to Malfoy Manor, where they saw Malfoy and lestrange.

"are you sure it's them?" - Malfoy Sr asked.

"Draco come here!" bellatrix shouted.

The young wizard went and started looking at the faces of the three. He recognized them all. But then he scowled, stared a second long on Hermione.
Mounted ' Perseus '
Then stood up straight.

"it's not harry Potter or his side kick weasley. I'm not sure about the girl. But I think she would be with her muggle ' pathetic ' families. She looks a bit like that Clearwater girl.
Halfbloods is what I'd say." he sneered.

"look closely Draco, are you sure. We can't call the dark lord if we aren't sure it's harry Potter.!"

"it's not the trio I can swear." more like a quad Draco thought.

"what are you? What are you doing in the forest camping? Your names?!" bellatrix asked in her insane baby voice.

"my name's Lucy Clearwater, half sister of penoplene Clearwater. I've been homeschooled, I'm a half blood because I don't know about my mother." Hermione said

"I'm Vernon grace, my dad was a half blood, mum was a pure. She died in childbirth and dad got killed 2 years back in a werewolf attack . We lived in Greece but I came here just a few months ago." harry said

"I'm Nathan Murray, I'm from Greece too. But I don't know anything about my parents. I just had a box full of Wizarding stuff. And an enchanted pouch filed with golden coins. A few letter's for each of my birthdays. I think my parents were pure. Because of stuff. I lived in an orphanage there." Ron said

"why were you all together?! And how do you know each other?!" Malfoy Sr sneered.

"Nathan, ran away. He hated the orphanage he lived in, hates the people. I left my home, I'm off age. I thought I'll start some art shop, making portraits and stuff. But Vernon wanted to search for that Potter." Lucy (Hermione) started

"we all met at different times. We needed money, we thought if we can catch Potter and his followers or any other mudblood." Vernon (Harry) said

"maybe we could get some money. So we stayed together. And have been searching." Nathan (Ron) finished, with a broken look (thinking about his family's financial status) which made bellatrix cheer.

"Draco keep them with the prisoners, and check up on them after an hour, if they do not change then, let them go." Mrs Malfoy said

Draco nodded his head. The four (trio and Evana) followed him, to the dungeons.
When they reached there. He quickly pulled Hermione aside and said " I'll be back before an hour, I'll show you an easy escape our of Manor, but try and take others with you. I was told an elf would meet you. But be ready. If they change their mind."

"why are you helping us?" Hermione asked.
"I want you to live and win this war, I'm sick of my family. But I never got a chance to actually do something good. I'm a slythern, I only acted the way I did to have a risk free life. But then I started hating everyone else, they have loving parents..
.
.
.look Its a long story, but I'm sorry if I ever hurt you. Let me help you now. And just so you know, and don't tell harry until the end. Several is on your side.
And I know all about the demi's" Malfoy....Draco Malfoy explained.
It made Hermione forget her words for a minute. Then she smiled and hugged him.
He returned the hug. "thank you Hermione, and I'm truly sorry, for the past."

Soon the trio met again, and asked Hermione why she got delayed.

She explained, that Draco knows about Jackson. And that he'll be here soon. He'll help them escape, and to take the remaining prisoners away too. And an elf will be there to.

They were a bit suspicious. But Evana told them to trust him for once.

Black house.....

Tonks had given birth earlier this week, and Sirius had just been made a father, he was very happy. Remus chose harry to be the god father.and he chose Remus to be the godfather of his son.

There was a glow in the bathroom. Natalie went to check it, she had a few doubts about who it could be.

She saw a small note and two similar rings.

** the rings are enchanted, they will protect the young ones. Until they are adults.

Xavier P. Jackson **

I read the note, and smiled while walking back into the room.

I gave the rings to both Remus and Sirius each. Then showed them the note. They smiled.

Soon they put the rings on their sons. Who glowed for a second.

Spinner's End...

The death eaters were ruthless, the dark lord had been onto the hallows (godly gifts) .

He had found that the previous owner of the wand was albus.
Now none were safe. Or will they wouldn't have been if it wasn't for Perseus.

It was with the help of Perseus that they were safe. The dark lord did not want the magical line to ruined, he had ordered a kill. He had to hide the fact Kira would give birth to his child, soon.

The dark lord, was searching for the deathly hallows. Severus knew this, he also knew harry was in possession of one. Draco had mastered another, but was not in possession of it. But he knew where it was.

The last he knew harry was told to find the other remains of previous horuxces.

Perseus's had given them a safe house. If only harry would hurry and go there to destroy them.
By he was taking his time. It won't be long before dark lord knows of it.

It was just a matter of time. One wrong step and they were gone!
He just hoped, he survives.

*****
Sorry for the delay.