chapter 25

Order of Phoenix..
Headquarters..
3rd person..

Soon the excitement died down.....a bit....and the Wizarding children were given chores.

They had a busy routine. Train, learn spells different and important, tricky and defensive spells.

Learn fighting, keep up a balanced routine. Eat healthy food.

They learnt many knew spells theory and practical.
A few tricks.

After that it was all chores. Though harry learned more then the others.
While Perseus only asked them to meditate and try to clear their mind.
Clear it off important things.
Try to stuff all your secrets in a box and lock it.
Put a wall infront of it.

And meditate.
No one questioned the god. They did, son he asked others to join him. He made them all concentrate, made them feel free. Relaxed. In tune with their surroundings a bit.

It was after 4 days the hearing date was shifted.

Soon it was Harry's hearing. The triplets wanted to go. But Perseus promised he would let them all be in on the hearing, so they calmed down.
Ron and Hermione wanted to go, but molly said no!

Lord Perseus went with harry along with Arthur, who already claimed that he would not be attending, has to work.

Soon he left them near the hearing cells. When they found minster and Malfoy Sr. talking, Perseus noticed the pouch filed with gallons, he winked at harry and snapped his fingers.

The golden galleons looked same as before from afar. But if you look closely, they looked like a perfect copy.
He god turned his attention to young harry.
And they chatted mindlessly. Which was interrupted by Malfoy and the idiot minster.

The Minster said something, Harry just said ' yeah sure nice day' and went back to chat with the god. About the triplets new prank.

"you should, show respect to your superiors!
If it was my ml son, I would've taught him his lesson.
But, I don't need to, you see minster Draco has always been polite, he is a well mannered boy.
He knows who are his superiors."

"I'm sure he doe...."
"actually Malfoy, your son is a brat, a bully.
But I can't except more from your son.
I actually pity the young boy. He would have been a great person, if you were not his father.
He does nothing but complain ' I'll tell my dad!' or ' wait till my dad knows '
It's very annoying actually!"

"and who the hell are you?! You don't know my son!"

"actually it's a shame, you talk about giving respect to your superiors yet you don't know who I am.
And i know your son, because I had the bad luck to teach him, in his 3rd year.
We'll it was an interesting year!"

"if was you! You turned my son into different filthy creatures! It was you who insulted my family name!?" the idiot Malfoy Sr yells outraged.

"oh it's that time already harry! We haven't even looked around the minstry yet.
It's wasn't nice seeing you, I hope you slip and fall down the stairs or well splinch. Same for you idiot minster!"

"you know sir, I admire you more and more, every time you do that. It was awesome.!"

"you know harry, if there is something I really want it's to be a god of sass! "

"ask lord C. then, he give you another title!"
"oh no I won't, he would rather take my brilliant idea, and announce himself as the king. I bet you! He is an evil mastermind at times!"

While harry laughed. Perseus noticed his phoenix coming towards him.
' my lord, that Albus guy, received a letter. He was in a rush. But he asked me to tell you.
Hearing at 10:00 hours  and in court room 13. '
' oh thank you my dear. You should rest.'