chapter 28

Order of Phoenix..
Headquarters..
Harry's pov..

As the days to September 1st were getting closer, I was more confused with the events happening.

we are not allowed to be in Meetings.
The only good thing was, learning new defensive spells.
Well thanks to Xavier, we were training. For the first time, I realised that voldemort was really back and I was his target.

I was glad I had my friends. Ron and Hermione have been with me from the Beginning. But now I had twins, Ginny and 6 demigods with me.
Two first years, but they could easily take down a normal fourth year student. Now the past month and half, I've stayed with Sirius.

He was innocent and free, still he was not allowed to be in a public place alone.
Remus was always there with him, or sometimes he would be in dog form and Tonks would be with him.

It was just 2 days till we'll board the hogwarts express.
For the first time I was content. I was going home, but from my second home.
The time spent in black house, for me was very special.

I had my godfather, and my dad's best friend. Me and Sirius have been trying to get moony start to date. Sirius was dating someone but won't tell me.

Mrs weasley had bought all our supplies for hogwarts. And the extra stuff we had asked for.
Our bags were half packed. The demigods were all ready, they were fully packed. They had four owls and two cats. They had an additional phoenix, Xavier had told them to use 'nina' the Phoenix for any important and secretive information. Nina was a blessed phoenix. She won't get caught.

I was very glad, we had help from a god. Not direct help, that he was not allowed.

Hermione pov...
One day before the school term..

I would never say it aloud, but I don't like it when I don't get answers or when I don't know something.

Xavier told me, I had traits of a Athena child. And that my flaw was hubris. "Pride"
He told me, that it was a deadly trait.

When I asked, how he can say that. He smiled and said, ' child tell me, do you thrive knowledge? Don't you try to work out facts? Don't you like making a plan beforehand? Don't you like to read more and more!'
When i dint reply, he continued, ' i had a friend once. She was my best friend, later my girlfriend but she betrayed me and others, because of her pride. I can't do anything about it. She was brave.

But I know that you have traits similar to her. You thrive to be the best, don't you Hermione.
It's not a crime. But don't let it get in the way.
Think child, think'

With that he left. I still haven't figured it all out.

I had already packed all by books and other stuff.
I was ready for tomorrow. I was very excited going back to hogwarts.
I've missed it. I have already finished all my books.

Ginny's pov...
On 1st September..

Those idiots, they just had to do something.
I am happy, one of the demi was there, or I would have been dead meat.
Well nevermind they were making us late, where the hell are Harry and Ron.
Twins were trying to stuff their faces, while still packing.
Idiots!

"Ronald weasley, get your butt down here. We are getting late!"
"fred stop eating so quick, you'll choak "
"George hurry up, why are you still packing"

"Ginny get the demigods!"
"already here, ma'am."

It was a very tiring start. As usual we were cutting it.
The demigods were all shadow traveling. They asked a friend to help.

Me and twins are going with mum and dad.

The rest were going with Tonks, Sirius and moody.

Ron's pov..

Thank God's.
We finally made it to the train, just as it started to move.

We have been searching for a cabin.
"Ron, Harry."
I heard someone call.
Soon a door opened. And we saw the twins. They were our demi friends.

"we saved you a cabin."

"oh thank goodness, thank you guys."

"no problem, we have two cabins. The next one is ours too."
"okay, so how did you manage to get two cabins that to together?"

"sir nico, got us here in plenty of time. We had saved the cabins then."
"sir nico? " I asked

"he is our senior and very powerful, well he is you know! And then he is our teacher too! He and the rest of the heroes teach us at times. But they don't like the Lord stuff much, so we call them sir or miss. And he is cousin of Xavier!"
"Yes he is super awesome though."

"that's enough you two! Well talk later." I saw ginny Walking in. With Neville and another girl.

"guys this is luna lovegood, she is in my year"

With that we all sat, and chatted mindless things.
Soon the train stopped.

3rd person..
Hogwarts..

After arriving the usual stuff happened, song then sorting.
Luckily the Swan's were both in Gryffindor.
Well it was all silent when they were called, every pueblooded wizard was waiting and so were many halfblood's.

They quickly went and sat with the senior demigods.

Seth a son of Hermes and descendent of Hephaestus, and blessed by Apollo, he was the eldest of all the demigods in hogwarts. And most experienced.
He looked immature and laid back, but that was why Xavier choose him. He was always underestimated, and Perseus knew of this, hence he was the last of this quest.

The youngest of the 4 ' evana 'was a Athena child, a hunter of Artemis. Partial Immortal. While she was a hunter but she was still the same ashe as the two children of big three.

The two in 5th year were children of big three Zeus and Hades. Both strong enough to hold there on.
'Natalia ' the daughter of Zeus and ' Warwick ' the son of Hades.

The next were the legacy of Dionysus, Jessica and Lucas the witch and wizard of Swan family.

3rd person...(Dumbledore's thoughts).......

Harry was protected, but I don't have much time. I've already collected a few memories, people had of Tom riddle.

I've already had the Lord confirm.
7 horcruxes.

I've already have the location of all, but the snake.

I know one is in hogwarts but where is the question.
I can't leave the school to get the ring.
Neither can I get in the vault of Bellatrix.

The locket is in the cave.

Harry had already destroyed the diary.

Now I have to finish this all before a war happens.

Xavier or lord Perseus had already told me, to flee from hogwarts when the first opportunity rises.
I can't help anyone of I'm in hogwarts.