chapter 7

3rd person...

It was morning and percy would not get up. And won't let Artemis get up either.

"Percy get up, for I'll call the gods here."

"please love. Just 5 more minutes."

"it's breakfast time, and you have to show yourself. You get up this instant Perseus."

"do you always have to say my full name, to wake me up."

"I was getting bored."
"morning love. How are you, you wanna join for the breakfast."
"..."
"please my love "
"okay sure."
Soon the couple dressed and went to the great Hall for breakfast.

The great was buzzing with laughter and happiness. Children are eating too their hearts content.

The staff was sitting as usual, placing bets.
When suddenly doors opened.
Old students gaped, at what they saw. The staff looked a bit shocked.

Severus shape the potions master, stood in blue and black robes. His hair no longer looked greasy, but silky and smooth.
He was pale, but it was okay.
But this was not the strangest thing. What really shocked them was the small smile on his face.

"what?" He asked in general.
"you....you are looking good." McGonagall said.
"Yes he sure does look nice." Flitwick commented.

"you seem happy Severus." sprouts mentioned
"you should smile more often." remus said.

"what can I say, a friend helped."
"why thank you. Severus." came a new voice.

Everyone turned to look at the new comer.
When Dumbledore started Walking in their direction and remus stood.

The entire school was shocked, when their headmaster bowed to the female. And said
"it's....it's an honour to be in your presence, lady."

"morning ma'am. I hope you like this school." Severus counting with a slight bow and smile.

"it's a change. Please resume your breakfast. I'm just hiding from ah our big nosy family."

"and please professor Xavier. Call me 'sev'."
"I'm happy to be of help.
Let's go eat. Shall we, love."
Professor Xavier said gently taking the females hand. And escorting her to the table, where he made her sit on his chair then conjured a simple chair for himself.

Harry was shocked, he thought that maybe there was an imposter in snape's place. Or perhaps his better twin.

"who died?" was the first question or out the twins mouth.
"or maybe he is planning to kill someone."

"Damm his smile is giving me, terrors."

"did he won lots of gold."
"perhaps, he found a way to expel us."

"let's just eat, then we have to get to class."

It was time for their 1st Diviation class.
And it was a blunder.
Sybil had said, that harry potter will die.

In the next class, it was just dull.
When asked the reason.
"please professor, we just had our 1st Diviation class... "
"say no more ms granger. Just tell me which one of you are gonna die this year?"
The class looked shocked at that. Then harry raised his hand.

"then me potter, I would have you know, that Sybil predicts a students death every year. And no one had died yet.
So please excuse me, if I don't give you a pass on your homework. Rest assured, you can hand it in even before you die."

With that the class soon was fine.

The rest of the classes went on with no problems.

The trio had a break, when they went to the grounds. In Harry's invisibility cloak.

They were trying to follow professor jackson.
When they saw him near the lake.
Soon they heard a females laugh. And the lady from morning cane in view.

They were deciding if they should follow him today or some other time.
When a voice called out.

"come join us you 3, stop hiding. Harry, Ron and Hermione. I know you are curious about me."

The trio looked shocked. But did remove the cloak.
They went near the couple.

"sit down kids."
They did add was told.

"so tell me something about you, and I'll tell you something about me. Sounds fair."

"who are you?"
"who is this woman?"
"what did you do to Snape?"

"oh C! Fine.
I'm your professor jackson. Names have power and you should not say someone's name in vain. So I'm not telling you my first name."

"who is the woman! I'm your professors pregnant wife."

"I did not do anything to Sev, just gave him a new reason to hope, a reason to smile. And it was his best friend who did all that, not me."

"you are not working for voldemort are you?"

"I do not work for anyone, I work for what I belive is right. And Harry you should never fear someone's name, but names have power. And you should not throw names just like that."

"you did not answer my friends question professor?"
"I did, I do not work for anyone."

"but you are working for Albus Dumbledore?"
"no, I'm not working for him. I'm not getting paid.
First I was doing a favor for a friend. Then I found what I needed, now I'm working so there is no repeat of your earlier years."

"it's this because black is on loose?"
"actually it's only an excuse, I am trying to mend things. Black is different story, and it's quiet painful one.
No one can do justice to it, besides it's my belief to know the whole truth you must listen to every fact and proof. A little knowledge is dangerous.

But let me assure you something harry, you did not see the grim. And if you ever see that creature again, give him food and you can share stuff with him. He is a very intelligent dog.
And i would wish that you do not leave your friends, even when using your cloak stay close to them."

"how did you find us, Professor?"
"I know the man, to whom this cloak belonged to. You can say I've had experience.
And Harry, say you are in sort of trouble. a bad situation and I'm not talking about detention.
Something bad, you say a name one name and pray to get some help."

"okay ill remember, but what's the name?"
"Perseus"

"but what should I say "
"oh lord please help, my friends and I are in danger."

"what will happen, and will it really work."

"Yes it will, Harry.
You are given a name, a very powerful name, they have powers." a new voice said.

The trio turned around and saw professor Dumbledore and Snape.

"ah Albus, Sev. Were you searching for me?"
"no sir, headmaster was just trying to win a bet.
A bet everyone is placing, why is Snape in such good mood."

I laughed at that.