chapter 34

Cabin in the forbidden forest..
3rd person..

Nico diAngelo son of Hades, heir to the underworld, ghost king, and an immortal.

After the meeting with Dumbledore, he grew angry, someone tried to escape death! He searched the official records of the said person, he was already in deep trouble, he had a seat reserved for him in fields of punishment. Nico searched for all the horcruxes and tells about the last one. Which he gets a duplicate for.

It took him full day to search and get all the horcruxes, without notifying anyone. He left duplicate ones in their places.

Now all of them are in the wood cabin safe.
They will be taken care of when or after that snake. So voldemort doesn't know about it. It will be a shock to him.

The weasley twins were a now famous and rich. Their joke shop doing wonders.
Seth would check up on him and others.

He helped the order at times.

But now the hogwarts had someone inside the castle who was dangerous, to the others.

There had been two attacks already.

Seth and other demigods were told about horcruxes and Malfoy.

They knew that Dumbledore was being targeted.

He was always busy searching for the any last remaining horcruxes and still getting enough memories for harry.

Perseus had, finally met with the headmaster again.
He was told about everything.

He told the demigods, Albus would be in unavailable, the coming year.
And the Wizarding world will be in chaos. Harry will have to find the cabin and kill the snake.

Voldemort will throw a fit and well try to force a war. Harry will have to bait him, he will be told of Severus at the last moment.

Hogwarts school..

Harry and Dumbledore had just returned from the lake, Dumbledore had to check it. He just got confirmed of what he was told long ago.

He was weak, Harry was helping Dumbledore.

He heard voices shouts and screams, He started hearing footsteps, coming his way.
He was glad that he gave his friends the lucky potion.
He knew if there was any problem they would all be fine for atleast 2 hours after drinking the potion.

He suddenly heard Dumbledore caring a few spells.
And then later pocketing his wand back.
When he tried asking or moving, he found himself unable to do so.

What he saw for the next few minutes left him in shock.

Malfoy, Bellatrix, lestrange, greyback, carrow were all laughing and jabbing at Dumbledore.
Malfoy not so much, Bellatrix was playing her sick games.

When suddenly Snape came, we saw that Dumbledore was very much unconscious.

It was then that Snape threw the sectrumsempra curse, making him bleed vigorously.

Then suddenly all the demigods and so many, many others came through the doors.
Snape took hold of Malfoy and vanished from the spot.

Others running behind him.

A few trying to capture the death eater's. Rest securing the castle. A few tending to the injured including Dumbledore.

"he has lost so much blood."

"well he make it poppy, we can't lose Dumbledore! " McGonagall said.

"he needs to be send to St Mungo's. I'm not sure, I'm trying my best to stop his bleeding." the nurse said, almost breaking down.

Suddenly a voice came through, "relax, I'll help."
A figure walked into the infirmary. Seth closely behind him.

"who are you? " McGonagall asked

"he is our Dr Will. Sir solace, this is Minerva McGonagall and the order."

"Seth, get me my bag.
Miss poppy, can you get me some blood relishing potion, dittany and some milk of poppy."

The nurse nodded and went to retrieve the items.
Seth have him his box.

"Everyone out! Seth I want you to help me with poppy. Rest all out."

They worked on Dumbledore, they had almost finished, when the doors burst open again.
A very hysterical Mrs weasley came in.

"poppy, my son. Help" She burst out crying.

"Seth, help get the man on the bed. Clean his wounds, quick." the Dr said.

While he finished his final analysis on Dumbledore.

"Dumbledore's finally stable, but when he'll wake up, I'm not sure."

He quickly went to the young man, started his analysis.

"he was bit, Seth get me some diluted nectar. And some powdered ambrosia, some alcohol, I want the temperature to cool down near him. Quick!"

Seth did what he was asked, then took out his wand and casted a few spells.

While the nurse worked on others, the man said "help the others Seth, check them out!"

While he quickly dabbed some alcohol on the wounds to disinfect them, prepared the gauge. Them poured a few drops of diluted nectar on the wounds. The wounds started closing up, then turned into very thin white scars. He rubbed some powered ambrosia on them. Making the scars thin, son they were just as thin as thread, and very much faded.

He then went and checked on others, to some he gave a bit of ambrosia or nectar but diluted.

Then he went to Dumbledore, checked him out. Then went to the eldest weasley son. He then have him some nectar to drink.

"alright that's all I can do, Dumbledore will wake up in his own time, his body needs time.
As for others they are all fine, just a bit of rest."

"bill, was bit by a werewolf. What will happen to him?" Mrs weasley asked.

"he will wear those scars with honour for the rest of his life. They will fade further with time, but he will be fine."

"will he be one, it's not a full moon!" Mr weasley asked.

"no he won't be a werewolf. Remus can explain the rest." The Dr said, with a small smile.

"thank you" Mrs weasley said, and hugged the man.

"it's okay, I'm a Dr. And it's my duty to help the wounded. Plus a friend asked to help them specifically." he replied.

"who is your friend?"
"perse offcourse, who else." he said with a laugh.

"but I'll take your leave now, I have some more patient's to take care of." he continued then went with Seth.

Everyone was amazed at how quick he took hold of the situation.
Harry looked at the demigods with a question in his face.

"Yes he is our cousin." evana answered.