chapter 37

Wizarding world..
Hogwarts..
Ginny's pov..might switch into 3rd person......

It had been a week in hogwarts, things are not the same. Everything's changed.
Carrows are the new and upgraded umbitch. (pink toad face) they rule the castle.
Snape is the headmaster. He is uncaring. He does nothing. It's as if he is blind.

But the other teachers are even more caring and lenient. They don't give students any detentions.

Students are even more quiet.
Even the ghosts are hard to notice.

We are starting the 'DA' again, this time it's me, luna and Neville.
We are training everyone. And I'm giving them extra self defense classes.
Incase they can't fire a spell.
The ones in 5th, 6th and 7th year remember all this. They had seen, what self defense can do!

There was not a single student other then slytherns, who did not have atleast one mark.

Just a week in, and everyone had tons on punishment.

The room of requirements Was now a safe haven. It was an infirmary, training grounds, sleeping bunks. Two table's to eat. A direct entry way inside/outside the castle. It's gate will open on any floor, as long as it's deserted and carrow free.

Seth had contacted me twice. With a list of names, who should join 'DA' and news of order and Harry.

He was my only informant.
I knew he would be passing news to everyone. He told me what is happening, apparently Sirius and remus discussed something with Fred and George.

They were trying to set up a radio, password protected. If would tell the news on harry or death easter attacks. And many survival techniques.

Seth had promised to help, with his sick skills.

Seth's pov...
(demigod)

It's been near a month since hogwarts started. I helped with the radio. It had its first cat today. A hit!

Harry had still not visited the cabin once.
Order is doing fine. I've been giving them news on hogwarts.

Everyday I see severus closing off more. I know he is innocent. I've been trying to find a way in his office. It's the only place, that I'm not able to enter, undetected.

Today I'll try once again, but before that I have to get food for the 'ror campers'.
They have been coming out a lot less. They will soon run out of food supplies.

Harrys pov...
A week after fight with Ron..

Hermione's depressed, Ron went his own way. We miss him, but he is now lost. I lost the use of my wand the other day. We had the chance to kill the snake, but our knife got struck at the last minute.

We had been searching deathly hallows, for the past two days.

I was finally going back to the tent. I was on a walk to clear my mind, I heard a traffic snap nearby.

I saw a doe, I followed it, it vanished at the end of the lake. I saw the lake and noticed something glittering in its depth.

I looked closer, and It was a sword for sure. I summoned it. No!

I removed my clothes and jumped in. It took me some time to get to the sword! I was running out of air. I managed to pull the sword out, when someone took hold of my arm, and bought me up!
Gracious, I would have drowned, otherwise.
I looked at the person who saved me.

"I'm sorry I acted like a jerk!"

We said together, then grinned.

"Hermione missed you like hell, Ron!"- harry

"I missed you guys too, as soon as I was gone, but then I, I had already lost you, and couldn't find my way back."- Ron

"how did you find us Ron?"- harry

"I'll tell you two once, where is Hermione?"- Ron

"yeah, come on."- harry

In the cabin..
Seth's pov..

During an IM

"........, and so all three are on bed rest, and I was thinking to get them all together under one building, and then it'll be more protection." - Natalia

"that sounds great Nat, but what of weasley's? How are protecting them and Longbottom. Any worries Wick?" - Seth

"not with the weasley's. They are careful because of Ginny. But Agusta is a bit of trouble. But her reasons are true enough.
She is planning on fleeing today itself.
She said she'll contact me if she needs help. And to protect others!" - Warwick

"hmmm, what about you evana?" - Seth

"I have been trailing them. Looks like you were right about severus. I had a few words with him.
He just said his password, to enter the headmaster's chambers.
It's 'river fire'

And as for the trio, Ron's back. They got the sword, that he left." - Evana

"well nothing is great here. It's all Carrows. I can't interfere, but I'm heeling them as much as I can, without being noticed. I'm in touch with Ginny. She's okay. I'll pass on the important news. I'm thinking of getting a bunk in ror myself!
I'll soon have a chat with Severus."

"let us know, what happens." - Evana

"I will."
Seth ended the IM with that.

Ron's pov..

"....and so, xavier helped me get here. I prayed asking for help. I knew you were somewhere close, I soon heard only slashing sounds and nothing else.
I was wasting time, thought I had gone partial deaf.
Then I heard a voice ' follow the sound, child. Your friend needs you!' so I ran and then I just pulled harry out of water and the rest you know." - I explained what happened.

"you are still not off the hock. I'll guard now, my wand harry?" when Hermione asked for her wand, I was confused.

"what happened to your wand harry?" I asked

"it broke."

"and you didn't think of getting a new one?!" I asked

"oh I forgot, we live next door to Olivanders! We can't exactly go into diagon alley!" - harry said

"but did you two forget about the cabin, we have wands there for almost everyone in the order." I asked confused as to why were they not going there.

"harry we must go to the cabin! Maybe Dumbledore his them all there." - Hermione

"I can't think of that place, my connection to voldemort. Can't have him know about that." harry said.

"then don't, we will. Come on we mus...."

soon the spells were flying, a figure came running inside the tent..

"Hermione pack quick. Harry, Ron come here drink this, quick."

"Evana is that you, how did you..."

"no time, hurry. The names a taboo.
They are here. Change and pack quick."

We started changing back, quickly.

"I've alerted the other's, they are hiding. Now quick let's go befor...."

The tent caught fire. It was a bit late.
We are surrounded.

I heard a voice, it was like the time had stopped.

"use fake names, Halfbloods. Evana stay safe dear child.
Help will come if need be."

Then the time went back to normal.