Chapter 39

Malfoy Manor..
3rd person..
Dungeon..

The trio was waiting for a sign. Evana had been busy aiding Olivander luna and a goblin.
Soon Evana came back have them all potions, to keep them safe.

It was after an hour Draco came back, Called Hermione, then told her all about the exits and spells in the Manor.
He was there for nearly 10minutes, when he heard footsteps.

He quickly sat there observing them.
It was bellatrix. Thank gods Hermione was back with Harry and Ron.

"what are you doing here Draco?" bellatrix sneered

"keeping an eye on them all. That rat is hogging of food!" Draco sneered back.

"just wait till my lord finishes that boy! He will end his miserable puny life." bellatrix replied laughing giggling madly, sending nasty shivers down everyone's spine.

"yeah," Draco fake laughed.
Even Ron could see the guy, shaking in fear. Just being so close to bellatrix.

Bellatrix opened the door, and went inside to check the three. And the prisoners.

After she was sure they didn't lie, she was going towards the gate. But she saw a small pouch peeking of of Hermione's robes.

She quickly snatched it.
She saw the sword, and cursed.

She took hold of her arm and dragged her away. Making her scream in pain.

Ron and Harry both tried to run after her, but wormtail came., and slammed the door shut.
It was then the horrific screams started.
Harry saw a tear falling from Draco's eyes. He wiped it away. He had a look of determination on his face.

He quickly slipped and dropped a wand, unintentionally though. It rolled down in the dungeon. And he went away.

Harry saw him the whole time. He quickly picked it up and hid it.
The screaming continued. It was a few minutes later that an elf made an appearance.

"dobby!!" Ron and Harry said astounded.

"dobby had come to help harry Potter and his friends sir."

"dobby can you please take the other prisoners away from here first. Then return back for us 4 or maybe 5." Evana said.

"yes ma'am, dobby will be back quickly." the elf nodded took hold of the prisoners hand's and then quickly left.

"listen here you two, Ron you grab hold of Hermione. Harry you show as if you are fighting Draco and then capture him. I'll try to block of all the attacks." Evana told the two males her plan.

The two could only nod.
None wanted to go against the hunters plan. No male other then the great Perseus had the hunters respect.

Soon the two followed Evana's lead and slowly made their way up.

When they were on the last step. They heard Hermione's sob, "I'm telling the truth, I don't know about this. We just came across this sword."

The longer Evana heard Hermione cry, the angrier she got.

As soon as dobby was back, he soon sat on the chandelier. Harry and Ron began casting spells and while Ron took hold of Hermione. Harry and Draco started fist fighting. Draco punched Harry and broke his nose.
Soon Ron held Draco back, and Draco started cursing them.
Evana on the other hand, fought the rest.

Everything went downhill, when a killing spell nearly hit Evana. The time slowed down, Hermione got hit with a stunning spell.

It was when dobby took hold of their hands and popped out the Manor.

The second they landed he coughed blood.
He had a dagger in his chest.

"dobby, I'm sorry. It was my plan. I failed my task.
I'm sorry, I'm sorry you got hurt." Evana cried, which got everyone's attention.

Everyone soon surrounded the darling elf.

"it's okay young mistress. Dobby is glad he could help. And he met you."

"dobby" harry tried to say something, but his throat went dry all of a sudden.

"Harry Potter and his friends, must defeat the bad wizard. Young master Draco, dobby is glad to see you."

"I'm sorry dobby. Forgive me." Draco said

The young elf only smiled, a smile which had endless pain.

Suddenly there was a bright flash.

" lord P. please help him" Evana chocked out.

"I'm sorry child, I don't have any power.
But I came to make it pain free and I have one favor to ask from the elf."

While everyone grieved lord P countinued

"tell me dobby, you wanted to be free.
You wanted to protect and help others. So you still want to do that in your after life?"

"dobby will be honored sir. Dobby will help friends."

"yes young elf. This place will be protected from all evil. All Wizarding creatures and young wizards alike will find shelter here, your life force will make this place in a beautiful sanctuary. You'll live forever, they will always remember you. And pray to you for courage."

"dobby is glad to help the kind sir."

When Perseus smiled, there a another flash. There stood two more figures. Two ladies.

"another hearth, another home. Welcome aunt Hestia. Hello lady Hecate"

"Perseus, his life force is draining. We need to hurry." Hecate mentioned.

Evana got everyone to close their eyes.

There was another flash.